Author Topic: 3 Newer small-maps  (Read 2261 times)

GisleAune

• PGP
3 Newer small-maps
« on: July 28, 2005, 04:36:32 AM »
Try them now

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 08:07:49 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:16:23 PM by IronFist »

Cobo

• Autococker
Re: 3 Newer small-maps
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 08:21:06 AM »
ok lets start with

sniperhouse: i think the biggest error was putting all autos and most people are going to rush wich means that the round will last about 5 seconds.

itsbehindyou: you putted an underwater passage and right above it u putted the flag, people are just going to camp and then shot the persons that are brave enough to leave the base and its only a one path map.

battleship: i just dont know what it has to do with a battleship, you could taken the time to put some more barrels, make the wall non glass and put another path.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 03:16:54 PM »
None of those maps could even be transformed to make a good map. One-path maps with a secondary path, (like battleship would be if you took cobo's suggestions), usually suck. Sometimes more than one-path or blitzlike maps.

BlaSTa

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 10:53:16 PM »
 I looked at most of his maps. I think he's got potential as a map maker.  I also agree he should try to put some time into one map and make it bigger and better.  I think some of his maps (he's released what 7 or 8 already?) show come creative thinking which just needs some more work. However I also agree that most of his maps shouldn't have been released.  The funny thing is that when you guys told him to make them bigger and add content, he pumped these smaller ones out.  ???  I'd suggest that he gets away from the blitz style maps.
  Of course this comes from a non-mapmaker, but I sure have seen alot of them. :)

GisleAune

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 08:44:18 AM »
Ny next map is a long-time work

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 10:13:49 AM »
Just so you know, long time is a week or more. One day is nothing.

Stian Aune

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2005, 12:07:17 AM »
What?
No maps?
Why?

:( :( :(

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2005, 07:59:24 AM »
I think a month on a map including beta testings, revisions, and rebuilds is not too much to ask.
I should be one to talk, eh?

The BIGGEST thing is to LISTEN to what the important people have to say (Jitspoe, DirtyTaco, etc... reading the forums will show who they are).
AND LEARN FROM WHAT THEY SAY.

I am willing to give anyone any of my .map files from any map i've made (that I still have the .map of) for reference and learning. BSP mappers only I guess.