Author Topic: Stop wasting time.  (Read 1418 times)

Bix

• Autococker
Stop wasting time.
« on: September 29, 2007, 04:13:48 PM »
I could consider myself one to think dp is going downhill, while there are many people striving to make dp better, those people know who they are. I have never seen them in a pub, irc, or in a match. Those people who see the stuff they are doing are the people already here.

The match scene is terrible, too many clans wont match other clans over stupid things, and act like idiots once in matches.

The main reason I made this thread is to stop wasting peoples  time. Know your map before you go into the server, or within a very short amount of time. Match all other clans! Not sure if it is because we dont lose often or what, but several clans have feuds which cause them to not match. I dont see sitting on in a server for 20 mins waiting for the other clan to choose their map fun.

Also, choose good maps! Maps that fit the amount of people playing. Maps like pbcup for 3's and 4's is getting old.

i <3 muffy

lekky

• Autococker
Re: Stop wasting time.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 04:38:32 PM »
The match scene is terrible, too many clans wont match other clans over stupid things, and act like idiots once in matches.

...Match all other clans!

So we should still match clans or individuals that act like idiots? I don't think so, and I won't.

The problem is not to do with people not matching clans that act like idiots, but rather with those idiots

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 07:44:42 PM »
And if you dont have ALL of your maps lines out before you get on a server then you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Too many disputes and too much time has been wasted making map selection or pickign a tie map while in a server.

doughz

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 01:41:33 PM »
I could consider myself one to think dp is going downhill, while there are many people striving to make dp better, those people know who they are. I have never seen them in a pub, irc, or in a match. Those people who see the stuff they are doing are the people already here.

The main reason I made this thread is to stop wasting peoples  time. Know your map before you go into the server, or within a very short amount of time. Match all other clans! Not sure if it is because we dont lose often or what, but several clans have feuds which cause them to not match. I dont see sitting on in a server for 20 mins waiting for the other clan to choose their map fun.

Also, choose good maps! Maps that fit the amount of people playing. Maps like pbcup for 3's and 4's is getting old.

i <3 muffy

Typical.

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 06:16:56 PM »

The main reason I made this thread is to stop wasting peoples  time. Know your map before you go into the server, or within a very short amount of time. Match all other clans! Not sure if it is because we dont lose often or what, but several clans have feuds which cause them to not match. I dont see sitting on in a server for 20 mins waiting for the other clan to choose their map fun.

i <3 muffy

Another wasted thread.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 06:21:45 PM »
younger kids always complain when they don't get their way.

only reason he started this is because me and smash were being excretory openings and we saying we didn't know what map we wanted even though we had one the whole time. so then of course they get pissy, ban us from the server, ban us from the irc channel and make this thread to make themselves look even more childish then before.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 09:17:35 PM »
only reason he started this is because me and smash were being excretory openings and we saying we didn't know what map we wanted even though we had one the whole time.

so that doesn't make you childish at all? don't act like children and we won't act like children.