Author Topic: POST UR DEMO HERE PLZ!  (Read 2305 times)

DAMIEN

• VM-68
POST UR DEMO HERE PLZ!
« on: July 31, 2005, 06:40:35 PM »
MeiNi plz post ur lil demo in here on our dB hacks.... ya sure. Any1 and every1 knows that I dont like the whole idea of using hax... it a clan rule not to use hax or get the boot. Post it since u have it... although it'll just make u all look like asses. Spam "o yea dB sux" in ur servers plz. Cause that just shows how upset u are that u lost. lol and yes meini that was u and not sum1 else on ur name... it was ur bro who kicked me frm ur chan cause u have no humility and yes u wewre kicked frm db chan i gave u warnings and all that fun stuff.

<DaRkTemPlAr> all germans hate u
<[DAMIEN]> thats awsome just shows how u guys really are.. shady ppl... i have always been nice with u guys i used to talk on icq to u guys all the time
<DaRkTemPlAr> and db members 2
<[DAMIEN]> thats awsome i dont care
<DaRkTemPlAr> lol
<DaRkTemPlAr> i saw the demo
<DaRkTemPlAr> and i know hacks and pone has hacks
<DaRkTemPlAr> tright?
<DaRkTemPlAr> yes
<[DAMIEN]> POST IT ON FORUM AND U WILL GET LAUGHED AT SO intercoursiN QUICK
<[DAMIEN]> you guys are a joke thats all dont msg me
<DaRkTemPlAr> i saw that master killed him with the flag ....
<DaRkTemPlAr> and he killed all 3
<DaRkTemPlAr> and get the flag
<DaRkTemPlAr> he moved thruough the shots
<[DAMIEN]> ya he did he was sprayin and got lucky
<[DAMIEN]> ppl are lucky sumtimes
<[DAMIEN]> u wanna know sumin kinda interesting?
<[DAMIEN]> when u had observers in indune u guys were doin real good and when they left u strted sucking again
<[DAMIEN]> hmmm maybe teamspeak?
<[DAMIEN]> ya i think so
<DaRkTemPlAr> yes
<[DAMIEN]> ya so intercourse u lying boogeres
<DaRkTemPlAr> AND U?
<DaRkTemPlAr> u got hacks
<DaRkTemPlAr> iam sorry
<DaRkTemPlAr> but it is
<DaRkTemPlAr> so
<[DAMIEN]> i have no hacks
No such nick/channel

Bullit is ~dawn2@217.7.145.130 * Erik
Bullit on @#team_dop +#team_db
Bullit using Florida.EnterTheGame.Com ETG`s FL Serv - Provided By www.cyberizone.com
Bullit End of /WHOIS list.
-
* You were kicked from #team_dop by Bullit (Bullit)

MeiNi is ~dawn2@217.7.145.130 * Erik
MeiNi on +#team_soU @#Team_GT +#iod @#team_dop
MeiNi using France.EnterTheGame.Com ETG`s France Server
MeiNi has been idle 1min, signed on Sun Jul 31 16:41:18
MeiNi End of /WHOIS list.

o ya and exactly my reason for not letting u guys have observers. i was right and u guys really are kinda lame for that 1... lol and then u admit it. haha well we won and we didnt need observers to give recon, 1 observ for each of db's team mates... ya lets not make it obvious *cough* well anyways we won and we didnt need obs recon. here is the reasoning u gave for havin observers "o ya uhhh... we need demo.... for us to record ur hax" lol although u couldnt see through the walls u still knew wut was behind them. if hacking is laming then so is observer reconing in matches lol

*Note* Bullit changed his name to darktemplar

loial21

• Autococker
Re: POST UR DEMO HERE PLZ!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 07:16:15 PM »
Damien hack!@!?!?!?!? Comon I once thought Ill of Damien for a long time , but that was a case of mistaken ID (a character flaw) But since then he has dont nothing but be a good person to all in this community untill provoked and even then he has kept his head and shown is maturity I consider him one of the most fair and honest players besides my self Sharon Aura and HERO . Hobo you dont count but your somewhere up thier also.

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 01:27:32 AM »
Yeah this is his bro, i was watching that match the whole time and when they first took the lead... RWE: HACK HACK HACK! just because Pone or MeRl I dont remember which took out RWEs whole team in the match. Then it just got worse along the line of the match when RWE's player: )RWE(SeZ started to call [dB]DAMIEN a hack because he shot him fast... fast? But when the argue wen't on on IRC you all basically know what happened from their
          party

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 09:42:43 AM »
well ty loial. and wow thx for that demo whoever it was that said they had it.... hehe really shows db haxxors. whew was afraid that all ur talking excrement was for no reason. hehe guess this topic is dead... lol just wanted a demo to see *tear* needed a good laugh... o well

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 10:39:42 AM »
lol wow germans are lame. no wonder noone likes em

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:15:11 PM by IronFist »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 05:50:17 PM »
Aren't you the same guy I pooned when you made the proclamation no hacker could ever beat you ZeroLegend?

Germans are quickly taking over the community, learn to <3 them.
You mean you actually play? With the name IRONFISTing?  ROFL  I trying to get you to play more than you post.

Beware the Germans they invaded succesfully Poland and France, once. (insert Nelson's Laugh from the "Simpsons")

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 09:55:20 AM »
The germans are actually really cool... most anyways. I have alot of respect for a few. Heh RWE was one of the funner times i had on dp.

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2005, 09:06:59 PM »
DAMIEN COULDNT HACK IF SOMEONE LIKE SNIPEN GAVE HIM THE .EXE AND TOLD HIM HOW TO USE IT!
Hes just not that kind of guy and hes got skill, just not a great amount of tallent, NO AFFENCE or how ever you spell it! :D

-Termin8oR