Author Topic: Verdict for Vukovar  (Read 718 times)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Verdict for Vukovar
« on: October 12, 2007, 04:11:43 AM »
I though really hard whether should I post this one or not. I think I must do this. Yeah, it's about politics.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7017758.stm

Those 3 massacred or were responsible in the military hierarchy for loss of hundreds civilian lives. They took all of civilians and personell from hospital and brutally killed them at the place called Ovcara. That was the thing they were in Haag. Also, not mentioned, there is more than just that hospital. Whole city ruined, bombed to devastation, mass tombs, raping...

Verdict for them?

1st got 20 years

2nd got 5 years

3rd is free to go

I quote from that article:

˝If you stole a car today you would get a harsher sentence than what they got for the biggest crime that was committed here in the past 50 years˝

After this, I lost what ever remained in my hope that this kind of things will be brought to justice. Politics made that verdict, not judges from Haag. They get to walk free while dozens and hundreds of people from Vukovar are not even found yet,  buried somewhere to be forgoten.

I'll finish with this song:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cGdPb0N-cqI

blaa

• Autococker
Re: Verdict for Vukovar
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 04:19:27 AM »
 The politics in your area is pretty intercoursed up anyway. The borders are drawn on the paper and not by the normal standards which causes lots of ethnical religional issues.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 04:36:03 AM »
That´s of topic, but you see, borders here are easy to define, especially with Slovenia. Check out Law of the Sea and Maritime Law.

Borders wont get define in near future because of the political will (both countries like to use them in electional campaignes).

But as I said, that´s off topic.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 08:20:01 AM »
Ranko,

Varteks

FTW!!!