Author Topic: Teams not adding loses.  (Read 8369 times)

Homingbullet

• VM-68
Teams not adding loses.
« on: October 18, 2007, 10:29:58 PM »
Wanted to share with u how Some teams play pb. We (uE) matched  (si) and won them in the tie map. When we went online to there mirc channlel it said-  addwin gg ue 2-1 as if we lost when i talked to em tellin em to change the topic cause it was bs, and cause they lost, to remove the win. The result - they banned me and deranged from there mirc channel.

-<9:47PM>(«EchO») !kb ]uE[HomingBullet Cry cry cry and cry-
:46PM>(«EchO») !kb ]uE[Deranged

<]uE[HomingBullet> ]uE[HomingBullet> wow why did u  aaddd a win i got screenshots
<]uE[HomingBullet> <]uE[HomingBullet> we won
<]uE[HomingBullet> <Mephine> who cares
<]uE[HomingBullet> <Mephine> si died

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/193/sshot006yq2.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8990/sshot005vb1.jpg

I though it was real interesting how some members from SI play and act and decided to share it with u so u would no how fake clan si is.

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: Teams not adding loses.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 10:41:16 PM »
Yeah, yeah. Lots of clans behave really badly. Don't match them anymore, if you don't want to.

On the other hand, stuff like this is a great reason to get player and clan stats implemented.

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 10:44:14 PM »
other clans records have no bearing on your own. what does it matter if they add the loss or not. it does show how immature some people can be, but its best not to let it bother you.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 11:03:05 PM »
just comes to show that si is just a bunxh of 12 year old kids running around thinking there all that. kinda ruins the game.  >:(

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 11:13:31 PM »
not all of them

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 11:16:06 PM »
There is another topic exactly like this. Search next time.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 11:17:09 PM »
well I honestly, can say our team record is real and legit

WE prob aint MATCH all the TOP clans but our record is real.

Our only loss in a MATCH comin to starz - GG to them.

If yall beat us I will add it. If we BEat yall I will add it.

If there is a mistake hit me up. I wil get everything straight.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 12:42:03 AM »
lol atmays we no u. i no your record is real was just really supriised oh how some people r.
 >:(

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 06:38:14 AM »
To be honest, I doubt any clans records are real. The question is who's record is honest.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 06:56:00 AM »
[20ID]...most honest record out there...except for all the fabricated losses so we look mortal.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 07:10:49 AM »
CC's record is 100% legit. The 760 wins part, 300 of those in like the past year.

iEATnoobs

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 07:17:43 AM »
Ij has 800 some wins... we win.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2007, 09:33:26 PM »
this may seem kinda funny - Our record is legit and will stay like that cause we scrim gainst ij cc and stars lol all others match so we have barely any losses. lol. One day when we play better we will move on to matching stronger clans for now its clans like si and cf.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2007, 11:46:31 PM »
this may seem kinda funny - Our record is legit and will stay like that cause we scrim gainst ij cc and stars lol all others match so we have barely any losses. lol. One day when we play better we will move on to matching stronger clans for now its clans like si and cf.

Thats the way to do it

SARCASTICALLY SPEAKIN

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2007, 11:59:09 PM »

that is not the way to do it. that is actually the pathetic way to do it. you are supposed to match stronger/better clans, it is the only way to get better. you guys are just protecting your record by not "matching" better clans, when that is basically the same as not adding losses. you know you are going to lose so you want it to be a scrim. that is just pathetic and weak. but hey your clan your rules. protect your record for as long as you can. one day your losses WILL surpass your wins and you will do anything to keep your wins up. deny it now, but it will happen.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 12:02:29 AM »
that is not the way to do it. that is actually the pathetic way to do it. you are supposed to match stronger/better clans, it is the only way to get better. you guys are just protecting your record by not "matching" better clans, when that is basically the same as not adding losses. you know you are going to lose so you want it to be a scrim. that is just pathetic and weak. but hey your clan your rules. protect your record for as long as you can. one day your losses WILL surpass your wins and you will do anything to keep your wins up. deny it now, but it will happen.

Naw bro

WE scrim good clans and when we match better clans and almost win or even win yall say "well we wasnt playin foreal any way"

So I jstick to jus scrimmin yall, since Yall never play foreal anyway.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »

Thanks for the advice :P We accepted a _REAL_ non-scrim match with Ij last night and won.. go figure :P

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 06:54:48 PM »
uE? si? XD I dont know any of these clans.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 12:34:40 AM »
Hehe.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 04:12:42 AM »
uE? si? XD I dont know any of these clans.

Because you sit on the forums instead of actually playing the game that the forums are here for :D