Author Topic: PiCaSSo rampage on GT servers  (Read 11504 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: PiCaSSo rampage on GT servers
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2006, 05:59:17 PM »
No Boomer I am saying that no one has the right to play there, sorry I should have been more clear. You are playing on a server that is privately funded, right? Again go talk to Sharon if you are that worried about being banned. This thread is pointless other than to flame. Yes I can understand other points of view, if you re-read my posts I have said as much. But again it comes back to you treating Sharon like crap. Did she deserve you to laugh at her for being overwieght? As for me being a 'stupid donkey' when did you become such proponent of calling people names? I remember a respectful  Boomer, not this Skater clone. Sad, get a real personallity.

Lun,

Who is we? 20 people mabey out of 2000+. Please dont be so all inclusive, to the point of being absurd. What personally have I done in server or out that was lame in conrtrast to Doug to you? Moreover what has Sharon peronsally done to you, for you to complain in such manor as to personally heave discredits to someone you dont even know? She pays for a server you play on and not one god dam thank you. Nice real nice. Sure she makes mistakes but nothing blatently harmful or nothing that cant be solved by a simple "I am sorry". Which BTW she is adult enough to say, unlike the last four or five gents who have posted anti-GT setiment and commonly play for free on the server. Again real nice.

Eiii DOUG IS NOT IN GT!!!, he is an admin of the server, he does bad things. GT is being blammed for something a non member did, I have a problem with this and I am sure you would to if the tables were turned. How accurate is it to say then GT "the clan" is to blame? Its not accurate. I wish people would at least get the facts strait before posting? Where is the moderator when you need them? Lastly your comment about we attack back. For the most part we dont, how often have you spent on our servers lately, thought so. Hold you judgement for something you know something about, please. You dont know how many times some joker jumps in the server and breaks rules 1-10 and they go unpunished more often then not. I am not trying to justify Dougs actions when he kicks for lame reasons, which he does, I am SAYING THIS "GT THE CLAN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR WHAT DOUG DOES WITH A SERVER HE PAYS FOR"

*edit
I am at work and typing between troubleshooting, not an fat ape, but thanks anyhow. Where is that moderator and why are you personally attacking someone you dont even know. I guess takes one to know one?
I am 5'9 215lbs and not to be too Tacoish I can press over 300 and curl my wieght. I will find a pic from my wedding so you can witness my beauty. ;) 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 06:21:18 PM by jitspoe »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2006, 06:04:34 PM »
I should have locked this a while back.  It's nothing but flames.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2006, 11:22:15 PM »
[22:54:24] <Derrek> hey Jits, I would like to reply to the post that you locked on the PB forums: http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=2712.60
[22:57:15] <Derrek> my reply is along the lines of: GT has been critisized in the past for only kicking people for insulting GT or GT members. Now when some one insults another player, whether obviously a friend or not, the GT is bad  for kicking that person for the insult. You guys are a bunch of hipocrits and are willing to flame GT in any way possible. Please give up your crusade to trash the GT name, and grow up. This is specifically to boomer, skater, and smokey. you guys have been in the
[22:57:40] <Derrek> crusade since you were out of GT and have not let up since. Please go away.
[22:59:23] <Derrek> Jits: I would like to post this personally, or you could post it for me. If I have to, I will create a new thread for this. I believe this is an appropriate responce from GT that is in no way inflamatory or degrading.