Author Topic: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?  (Read 67120 times)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2008, 05:02:17 PM »
It's too bad clans don't match with friendly fire on.
HAHA he would take his whole team out.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2008, 03:37:24 PM »
Anything going to be done? It's very evident from the demos. The community seems to side with us, CC.

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2008, 04:02:52 PM »

Also a number of other little tidbits:
1) you go on a 3 streak against [CC] then lose to .eB-? One with hax on one with hax off maybe? Who knows just throwing out ideas.

Ya GO EB!
They Rule.

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2008, 07:56:40 PM »
also just to point this out...notice how in [vLt] and in ]vA[ they have the same members...they dont accpect anyone new...idk just throwin this out there

and nahlij left to silence then immediatley after he cameback to ]vA[ they are being accused of aimbots (once they got them...he went back to va is what im trying to say)

and silence is a better clan then va (they have beaten them multiple times and to my knowledge never lost to em)...so what other reason wud nahlij go back

maybe im right...maybe im wrong...im just throwin this out there

Monst3r

• PGP
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2008, 08:11:09 PM »
i agree with iced......  :)

wade

• VM-68
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2008, 09:12:03 PM »
lmao it's obvious, crosshair goes right on his teammate

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2008, 10:03:35 PM »
also just to point this out...notice how in [vLt] and in ]vA[ they have the same members...they don't accpect anyone new...idk just throwin this out there

and nahlij left to silence then immediatley after he cameback to ]vA[ they are being accused of aimbots (once they got them...he went back to va is what im trying to say)

and silence is a better clan then va (they have beaten them multiple times and to my knowledge never lost to em)...so what other reason wud nahlij go back

lol

Are you suggesting we haven't let anyone in cause we are hiding something

And NaHLiJ came back for the aimbot? WOW

Silence has beat us multiple times we only beat them once. We Have Beat [CC] and StaRz when NahLiJ was there and when he left.

He came back from Silence ,from what i know, because they lost a few members and looked as if they was dieing.

We let people in who we think are good enough. It don't mean we hack cause we didn't let you in. Most clans run like that.

I was never in vLt and by vA you trying to say I hack? Interesting.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 09:30:29 PM by atmays »

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2008, 11:15:01 PM »
lol

Are you suggesting we haven't let anyone in cause we are hiding something

And NaHLiJ came back for the aimbot? WOW

Silence has beat us multiple times we only beat them once. We Have Beat [CC] and StaRz when NahLiJ was there and when he left.

He came back from Silence ,from what i know, because they lost a few members and looked as if they was dieing.

We let people in who we think are good enough. It don't mean we hack cause we didn't let you in. Most clans run like that.

I was never in vLt and by vA you trying to say I hack? Interesting.

I'm done with this matter and waiting on JItspoe Second response.

yep i am suggesting you are hiding something and yes i am suggesting that u hack...everyone knows...

by watching the demo you can clearly tell the crosshair shifts from cc to your team and back to cc...you cannot say anything that will change peoples minds about that, even by u saying that oh he just "spazed out." You cant deny it and there is not getting around it. Good luck getting out of this one.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2008, 12:29:29 AM »
 ???

Not tryna change people minds.

Not tryna get out of it since i was never in it.

I am hiding something, Thats why I didnt let you join. You got me.

ROFL

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2008, 05:13:59 AM »
the reason why you didnt beat us and could beat cc is the fact we dont let u cap against us lol i enjoyed watching bix's demo of him getting capped on like 3 times.

an aimbot on blitz is so pathetic however.

i am kind of mad jits hasn't said anything except a random joke. but ill assume its because the committee is doing something with it.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2008, 02:12:03 PM »
also just to point this out...notice how in [vLt] and in ]vA[ they have the same members...they dont accpect anyone new...idk just throwin this out there

Nahlij left [ s ] for a completely different reason, had nothing to do with the skill of the team or vA having aimbots.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2008, 04:26:32 PM »
he left cuz me nd reaver are jerks haha. and cuz we have like 3 members. which are all active so it works. idc.

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2008, 10:09:10 PM »

Nahlij left [ s ] for a completely different reason, had nothing to do with the skill of the team or vA having aimbots.
he left cuz me nd reaver are jerks haha. and cuz we have like 3 members. which are all active so it works. idc.

iced u havent played long enough to know anything, nt, idiot

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2008, 11:44:55 PM »
how about we lock this and wait for the decision of the committee and/or jitspoe. it's just going off topic.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2008, 11:50:22 PM »
how about we lock this and wait for the decision of the committee and/or jitspoe. it's just going off topic.

+1

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2008, 11:51:10 PM »
+1 as well

I kinda left the thread when it went off topic.

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2008, 04:52:45 AM »
yep i am suggesting you are hiding something and yes i am suggesting that u hack...everyone knows...

I am suggesting you start apologizing to Atmays for the completely frivolous accusations. Last I checked, we didn't incriminate people based on petty association alone. This kind of overly emotional bullexcrement is a perfect way to undermine a legit process.

Although I don't agree with Atmays on his judgement of this topic, I certainly have to hand it to the guy for establishing his character. Despite an overwhelming majority agreeing that the evidence shows hacking, he doesn't see it that way, and has continuously stuck his neck out into this pariah fest to defend it. In a situation where practically all others would make every attempt to hide their opposition, if not simply be lured into the sweet compliance of the majority, he has stood tall and defended what (I believe) he believes is the truth.

So, props to those with solid charactor traits, and __ to those buggard's lacking, attempting to defile with gestures unrecognizable in a just society. 

Thank You,
mewa   

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2008, 10:17:09 AM »
i am kind of mad jits hasn't said anything except a random joke. but ill assume its because the committee is doing something with it.
Wasn't entirely a joke, but, yeah, the committee is reviewing the situation.

mewa: While the accusation was unjustified, I think just about anybody with good character would have kicked these players out of the clan or left the clan.  Homing bullet admitted to cheating in another game.  I wouldn't want to be associated with players that cheat in any game.

And now that your temp ban has probably expired: Homingbullet (and Want3d) -- if you fail to produce demos from your point of view, I will ban you.  Wanting to protect your tactics -- especially on a map like blitz -- is a lame excuse.  It's a box with transparent bunkers!  It only takes the opposing team about 10 seconds to figure out what little tactics are possible on that map.  The auto-demos are there for a reason.

slvrbullet

• PGP
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2008, 01:07:58 PM »
http://loluploads.com/533214

Theres the demo jitspoe.. No wait thats the one with Wade speedhacking.. oops

Jitspoe- the reason why i won't upload my demo is because it is unnecessary to prove our innocence. You know those demos are inconclusive evidence. Ban me if you like, i stand behind my will.

Atmays did not leave the clan because he knows better than anyone hacks are nowhere near us.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2008, 01:22:27 PM »
How is it unnecessary to prove your innocence?

Inconclusive my ass.