Author Topic: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?  (Read 66921 times)

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2008, 01:22:44 PM »
http://loluploads.com/533214

Theres the demo jitspoe.. No wait thats the one with Wade speedhacking.. oops

Jitspoe- the reason why i won't upload my demo is because it is unnecessary to prove our innocence. You know those demos are inconclusive evidence. Ban me if you like, i stand behind my will.

Atmays did not leave the clan because he knows better than anyone hacks are nowhere near us.

The first reason you won't upload - you dont wanna give away strategy... When that doesn't work, you change it to "unnecessary"   LOL....   any more reason you wanna throw out while you're at it?

And besides, this isn't American Gov't, its not innocent until proven guilty... We have the demo's to show, so its more like guilty, until proven innocent by your demo...

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »
  Homing bullet admitted to cheating in another game.  I wouldn't want to be associated with players that cheat in any game.

Exactly.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2008, 01:31:38 PM »
what good are your "strategies" and "techniques" if you are banned. just post up the demo and PROVE to everyone that you in fact do not hack. don't know if i speak for myself here or not, but if in the end it is proven that you don't hack i will apologize for this. now prove your innocence and post up your demos or get banned for concealing your strategies.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2008, 01:31:58 PM »
Ban me if you like

Sounds like a plan.

Now let's hope the delay on the part of the committee is being caused by a discussion of whether to up the standard ban time.

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2008, 01:43:28 PM »
http://loluploads.com/533214

Theres the demo jitspoe.. No wait thats the one with Wade speedhacking.. oops

Jitspoe- the reason why i won't upload my demo is because it is unnecessary to prove our innocence. You know those demos are inconclusive evidence. Ban me if you like, i stand behind my will.

Atmays did not leave the clan because he knows better than anyone hacks are nowhere near us.

if u have nothing to hide y dont u post them?
and no one wud take ur "strategy"...and just like cola sed...what good wud ur "strategy" be if you are banned?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2008, 02:11:43 PM »
They're unnecessary to prove your innocence, or they better prove your guilt?  And why have you been running around with the name "aimb0t"?  Not really helping your case any.  In any case, I've made in necessary if you want a chance to not be banned.  I'm actually tempted to give you a 64 day ban if you refuse to produce the demo vs. a 32 day ban if you produce a demo but it still looks convincing that you're using cheats.  It seems like you're trying hard to hide something.

slvrbullet

• PGP
« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »
aimb0t was a joke buddy.. and why are u all so persistant in attempting to get my demo.. u have the demos of those suspected we hack.. base your decision off that. Is that so difficult?

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2008, 03:10:16 PM »
it's way more than obvious you're guilty, so stop beating around the bush and trying to avoid giving up your demos.  Not to mention the fact that you both registered the names aimb0t, and a1mbot and have been pubbing religiously under those names.  The demos are automatically recorded for a reason, as stated previously, and you refusing to show us yours pretty much just reinstates the fact that you are hiding something?  But what exactly are you hiding, that we can't see in the other demos?  Is it something in mm2 that you don't want us reading?  Or is it just more mombot head-snapping.. regardless you know you're caught, and just digging yourself further into a hole.  Have a pleasant day.

P.S -- i hope you actually don't give up your demos so you can get banned longer than expected.  8)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2008, 03:16:24 PM »
This is pathetic and getting out of hand. I vote for a year ban. :D

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2008, 03:22:37 PM »
Jits,  if you wouldn't even be in a clan with known cheaters why do you keep putting them back in the game for all of us to play against?

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12619.msg126193#new

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2008, 06:34:49 PM »
Wasn't entirely a joke, but, yeah, the committee is reviewing the situation.

While the accusation was unjustified, I think just about anybody with good character would have kicked these players out of the clan or left the clan.  Homing bullet admitted to cheating in another game.  I wouldn't want to be associated with players that cheat in any game.

Say what you want. I think friendship with these dudes is greater than this situation quilty or not. I been cool with them since i started playing. Im not jus gone say intercourse them cause of this.

So say waht you want, If they get banned I would still be cool with them and play with them. Keep ]vA[ goin with them. Unless they tell me they not coming back. Until then we a team and im not kicking or jus leaving.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »
too bad the committee doesn't have the power to delete posts. maybe you should talk it out with the MODERATOR that deleted your post.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2008, 08:28:07 PM »
sad the committee is over abusing their power deleting my post... its gotten so bad here you cant even state your opinion without it getting deleted no wonder everyone is quiting this game 
No-one is quiting this game. The committee can't delete posts either. Your post was probably useless.

Say what you want. I think friendship with these dudes is greater than this situation quilty or not. I been cool with them since i started playing. Im not jus gone say intercourse them cause of this.

So say waht you want, If they get banned I would still be cool with them and play with them. Keep ]vA[ goin with them. Unless they tell me they not coming back. Until then we a team and im not kicking or jus leaving.
Touching. Make a music about that.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2008, 09:03:51 PM »
yea i hurt jitspoes feeling and btw r any of uguys committee to know that

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2008, 09:04:35 PM »
we don't have to be on the committee to know what has already been announced. better luck next time.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #135 on: March 20, 2008, 09:25:07 PM »
No-one is quiting this game. The committee can't delete posts either. Your post was probably useless.
Touching. Make a music about that.

WTF are you stating.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 10:23:03 PM by atmays »

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2008, 09:27:51 PM »
sad the committee is over abusing their power deleting my post... its gotten so bad here you cant even state your opinion without it getting deleted no wonder everyone is quiting this game 

You sure they deleted it? Or is this it over here?

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12619.msg126250#msg126250

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2008, 11:59:43 PM »
iced we never let u in va is because (no offense) you suck also we didnt git new members is because we just started and if you say that i hack your a darn liar.. just to point some stuff out  and also we got same members is because we get along and good friends we don't have something up our rear end   

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #138 on: March 21, 2008, 12:02:10 AM »
iced we never let u in va is because (no offense) you suck also we didnt git new members is because we just started and if you say that i hack your a darn liar.. just to point some stuff out  and also we got same members is because we get along and good friends we don't have something up our rear end   

They gone beleive waht they wanna believe.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2008, 12:43:05 AM »
You sure they deleted it? Or is this it over here?

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12619.msg126250#msg126250

why are you pasting that thread? has nothing to do with his post getting deleted.

They gone beleive waht they wanna believe.

we gone beleive waht we have evidence of. clearly you haven't seen actual "footage" of an aimbot being used, or you're in denial and don't want to believe what's in front of your face. either way the evidence is in those demos and we don't need the demos of want3d or homing to further prove this. they'll get what's coming. just be glad you had no part in their act. you walk away free and clear. g/l to you.