Author Topic: Map Restarts  (Read 5267 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: Map Restarts
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2005, 12:57:15 AM »
WHo can trust anyone these days, that is why I never matched in this MOD>

SHame on anyone knowing what a cheat is.

As for MeRL hacking, I highly doubt it.  I've personally matched XB a good 7 times with the clans I've been in and never once have I thought any of them hacked
I never said he did. Just trying to explain our feeling from my point of view. Get over it, all of you, its just loials opinion.

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2005, 07:29:08 AM »
ok if this thing worked heres the demo

http://www.freefileupload.net/file.php?file=files/111205/1134307593/casswall.zip

The map is c1. c1 = walls. walls = easy for casso to hack.

JoNaThNA

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2005, 11:44:43 AM »
Thats intercoursein great.... I Mean i hack... yeah i do but im a skater and i hack with all my buddys tho... LOL... hacking is for pathetic female doges that suck and dont wanna get any better

Skater`

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2005, 02:07:54 PM »
lol?

MeRL

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2005, 06:41:33 PM »
Alright so trying to sort through this mess, it appears that a few people have replied to the intial question of this thread: "Are both teams allowed 1 map restart per match?". So far I haven't seen a SINGLE person tell me that it's not true or they've never heard of it. So for anyone who speaks to casso anytime soon, (since he seems to ban me everytime i kill him a few times in a server) let him know that this has been for nearly 7-8 years and will continue to be an on going rule in our matches. If he does not like it...then i hope he can create some bots to match against to boost his self esteem.
Note: I didn't see anyone else complain during our match vs GT so anything i say is nothing against GT, but rather against casso's constant crying.
- MeRL

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2005, 06:54:52 PM »
I explained what i saw as logically as i could...
  LOL

So far I haven't seen a SINGLE person tell me that it's not true or they've never heard of it.
yes, that has _ALWAYS_ been the way it's done; anyone who argues otherwise is misinformed. The opposing team picks their color on their opponents map, and then both teams have the opportunity for one restart. QED.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2005, 02:41:26 PM »
Yup.  1 restart per team per match.  It's not as frequent as it was in qwpb because most maps have balanced weapons to start with, so there's no point.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2005, 02:47:47 PM »
I wll let em know.  PS it was my first match :)  Not an enjoyable experince. Win or loose. To much defending base,borin. Not enough offensive manuvers. Funny thing if map makers would auto spawn weapons this would have never been an issue. Equal weapons = equal weapons.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2005, 02:59:18 PM »
What maps were you playing?

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2005, 03:07:24 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:05:49 AM by Dirty_Taco »

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2005, 03:14:13 PM »
I wll let em know.  PS it was my first match :)  Not an enjoyable experince. Win or loose. To much defending base,borin. Not enough offensive manuvers.

WTF do you expect? Your clan picks indune. Honestly man. You make the game what it is. Picking small maps will result in a boring match.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2005, 03:39:50 PM »
I wll let em know. PS it was my first match :) Not an enjoyable experince. Win or loose. To much defending base,borin. Not enough offensive manuvers.

WTF do you expect? Your clan picks indune. Honestly man. You make the game what it is. Picking small maps will result in a boring match.
Was not my choice, like I said I was brought in after beign down like 9-5 or somehting like that.  I have asked that they schedule such matches in the future.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2005, 08:39:23 PM »
skeet I never said he hacked, ever. I like playing with merl, we have fun. I mentioned before what I saw and explained with out sarcasim, what I thought happened. ie bad luck , barrell choice......who ever said I think he hacked is way off and is mislinforming you.