Author Topic: My dp girlfriend  (Read 21235 times)

y00tz

• Autococker
Re: My dp girlfriend
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2008, 11:51:18 AM »
Video Unrelated, but cool: http://www.snotr.com/video/1574

I had an internet GF for two years right before I started playing DP. We got together playing trivia and scrabble on MSN ChatWorld. She told me she had cancer and would only live a few short years. We both became trivia game hosts and chat monitors together on MSN. She would never let me come see her EVER cause she claimed she looked so ill from the chemo and all. She spent over 60K in gift to me in those two years. One Thanksgiving I told her I didn't care how she looked or anything else, I was coming to see her and there was nothing she could do to stop me. Trapped in a corner, in a breakdown of hysteria and tears, she had no choice but to confess, "Keith, remember how I've always told you I was really sick and only weighed like 90 pounds?" "Well I AM really sick, but I weigh more like 380 pounds."

Well Christmas was coming and I certainly couldn't ruin it so I assured her I didn't care, but I couldn't come see her because I was in shock. After I received my kick ass car stereo, power amps, sub woofers, and brand new kick ass PC, I told her it was too much for me to handle and to never call me again.

Never heard from her again.

So, don't listen to what people say, THERE ARE GIRLS ON THE INTERWEB, they can just sometimes be huge deceiving walruses.

pic unrelated

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2008, 02:00:02 PM »

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2008, 03:05:01 PM »
You have been to vinny school my man.

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2008, 04:38:44 PM »
She spent over 60K in gift to me in those two years.

This looks like delicious copypasta. I just can't find the sauces, so I must take it as completely legitimate. I must say, in this light, you are quite the e-gigolo. I wish to someday hit upon a similar reserve of treasure.

pic unrelated

save'd

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2008, 04:53:23 PM »
lol the story is completely true.
If she wouldn't have lied to me our relationship would have continued on, well, till she died of the cancer, then I would have been sad and lost.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2008, 09:08:12 PM »
60K?  Where'd she get all that money?  Selling soap? ;)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2008, 06:57:29 AM »
She was/is an advertising sales person for 5 radio stations and two tv stations in the Milwaukee, WI area.
No doubt she had lots of money.

Let's see if I can remember...
-Two computers complete with everything (top of the line back in the day).
-Huge wrap around oak computer desk.
-Alpine car stereo with two power amps, front and back Clarion speakers, box and 2 10" subs.
-Paid my phone bills because of the long distance charges for our daily calls.
-Fully outfitted me for fly fishing and bought me a trip to the mountains in North Georgia (Helen) to go trout fishing for a week on the Chattahoochee.
-Lots of cloths and shoes.
-Same day couriered me a winter coat when I was working out of town in Texas in Feb. and the temp. dropped into the 40's.
-Bought an advertisement on 96Rock(I think that's right) in Atlanta during the Grease Man's show telling me how much she loved me.
-Numerous tickets to concerts (mostly classical symphonies) and Falcons and Braves games. She got the sports tickets free I think because of her connections.
-Autographed football and jersey from Bret Favre (woopty doo gave them away).
-Oh yeah...she used to furnish the food and drinks for the LAN parties I started going to (playing the game Descent).

soooo much other stuff. She was pretty much buying me because she was hiding her big fat butt behind an even bigger fat lie.

I can't say it didn't hurt a good bit when I found out the truth. But, as many of you know, I am not a normal person. I can be, well, kind of extreme and twisted. So I bounced back quickly and started playing DP!!!

My sister was friends with her online before I met her. She sent my sister a picture of her a while after we split up. She was definitely a lot of woman.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2008, 02:16:29 PM »
DPPB2: When alcohol just doesn't cut it.

sonicx059

• PGP
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2008, 10:12:20 PM »
lol Well i guess it is time to end my quest. For those who rooted for me and those who booed i am still grateful.  You acknowledge me in my search even though it was sad and foolish this quest and thread shall die. It will waste away into the lost pages of the other stuff and soon forgotten. But if there is one person out there that have suceeded then i am happy for you. If there are those that will still llook for their dg girlfriend then be happy just hope they are not hiding behind a lie that is bigger than them. Like they don't play dp. oh well the end.
DPPB2: When alcohol just doesn't cut it.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2008, 11:34:50 AM »
The thread may die, but sonix059 will be forever chiseled into history as the person that openly solicited for a DP girlfriend through the forums.

EPIC THREAD

</thread>