Author Topic: read this statemant its important  (Read 14592 times)

[b]east

• VM-68
read this statemant its important
« on: January 11, 2006, 09:22:24 AM »
the dops have like you have noticed demo from mine supposed cheaten in the pball  forum here put now I want to give a statemant here1. this toxicity didn’t wear [TU1] clan tag but Ithe real toxicity wore it always.2.this video became I think after 9 p.m done and u can ask my friend they know that Im neva after 9 p.m online only if I have holidays. .3 and in addition to most important sharp:hardly neva have  any1 called me a hacker nobody has never said that only noob and in such a way
4. and the last. I ask to you: I think if u use a hack u want to hide it because u don’t want to be found out .but this toxi don’t wanted to hide his hack yeah he wanted to show it to the other peoples for example u jitspoe .i thunk that’s very strange .or not? if u watch the demo again u see that this demo is like a film

Matze

• 68 Carbine
Re: read this statemant its important
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 09:51:12 AM »
Ill summarise it for you.

He cheated, has now to take the consequences of it and tries everything to make it unhappen...

btw metaler: Metaler caught wallhacking
« on: January 09, 2006, 06:58:28 PM »

it was 7pm german time.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 10:47:06 AM »
simple to solve really, ban the ip address given by jits, and whoever it was doesn't matter.

as long as that ip address was taken from that particular match

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 11:56:47 AM »
if u watch the demo again u see that this demo is like a film
I suppose that a demo is always a kind of movie ?!

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 02:29:55 PM »
yeah i got about ohh 3 sentences into the first post on this thread and realized the kid must be german....please in the future...run a grammar check before you post things so people like myself dont freak out when they cant read your horrid english and then suspect that they have dyslexia.  and another thing this is not "flaming" its a request of all germans who suck at our language.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 04:54:17 PM »
Also for Americans that suck at our language...

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 05:01:25 PM »
thats OUR language i think you'll find...

cant read your horrid english

;)

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 05:22:51 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:48:47 AM by P!nk »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 06:18:07 PM »
Man spoofing is bad business. I wish Jitspoe or someone would help make a global login for the game. I know its a huge undertaking but common its as logical as a global login, even more so, here is my fear.

Spoofy McSpoofster decides to make a video to frame a hated foe. McSpoofster's video is so convincing that the person he is spoofing finds himself on the global ban list. What now?

I believe the global login system despite some vulnerabilities which have been discused before, is far more helpful than what we have right now, which is nada.

-L

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 07:11:58 PM »
lekky: But jits gets all the ips from the forum.

ahh

Man spoofing is bad business. I wish Jitspoe or someone would help make a global login for the game. I know its a huge undertaking but common its as logical as a global login, even more so, here is my fear.

Spoofy McSpoofster decides to make a video to frame a hated foe. McSpoofster's video is so convincing that the person he is spoofing finds himself on the global ban list. What now?

I believe the global login system despite some vulnerabilities which have been discused before, is far more helpful than what we have right now, which is nada.

thats the biggest problem with a global ban list. what we have now is nothing thats true, but if/when a global ban list is implemented, it has to be run properly. only if someone is a definate known cheater should they then be placed on it..

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 07:30:09 PM »
lekky: But jits gets all the ips from the forum.
Incorrect.  The IP I obtained was not from the forum.  Actually, it differs slightly from the IP Metaler,Toxicity posts with (which I won't disclose for privacy reasons).  This means either he got his ip to change or a semi-local friend/foe tried to set him up.

Edit: I just did an ip lookup on the player named "Toxicity" with the ip 80.132.162.203.  On the forums that IP brought up the user "Matze."

doesitmatter?

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 08:20:57 PM »
Haha, nice try Matze. Trying to set someone up is FAR worse than hacking yourself. BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!!!

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 08:30:24 PM »
see, this would have got toxi a global ban in the game, which would be unfair. so jits you have to take that into consideration regarding your global ban list. with the user in question allowed to have thier say before any ips are shown publicly or banned globally

also, how should matze be dealt with? he won't get banned from servers i know that. but surely such actions deserves a ban.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 09:04:59 PM »
Thats why we need a global login, no more spoofin. End of story.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 09:24:59 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:48:43 AM by P!nk »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 10:40:27 PM »
see, this would have got toxi a global ban in the game, which would be unfair. so jits you have to take that into consideration regarding your global ban list. with the user in question allowed to have thier say before any ips are shown publicly or banned globally
No, it would have gotten whoever is on the ip address 80.132.162.203 a global ban.

As for the problems, well, we'll just take it one step at a time.

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 12:44:45 AM »
what the hell?

True, i dont like Metaler for several reasons that dsont have to be mentionedhere to not start a flame again.

But someone faking on a demo to get him banned is way beyond a action i would do...

For myself i get a new ip everytime i connect on the internet(pc restart ect)

I dont know in waht way that could be the solution for this...

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 01:19:37 AM »
My Dear jitspoe

Iam the Leader of dop and we r a good clan but we dont hack jitspoe. Iam serious. Look i would die for my members.Matze and toxicity had some same numbers( 80.132. ) but it wasnt matze, iam fuc.... serious jitspoe. Man 
look: matze plays since 03/04 and toxicity plays this game since end of 05. And look we have some problems with this player in germany u can ask all DoP-Members,MeMi-Members etc
-he faked names
-he is a flamer
-he called everybody a hacker (watch the demo of him)
Iam serious, it wasnt matze and if u believe it was matze, the hole DoP-Clan will quit DP (for Matze).

I ask you for it matze not too ban.

And one of Toxicitys Members , his name is Watson found a hack in the internet and so he gave him to Toxicity.U can ask MeMi, the Hole Dop or whomever.I swear on the grave of my mother.

So plz dont ban my greatest Member matze. Ask more german players like pureblood , moshed or whomever, they all will say that what i said.

Thanks

(And sorry for my english)

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 01:58:28 AM »
Pink, while I agree with you, I should make clear this first.

A global name login system can stop all spoofing, period. One player account login per email address.

-L

*edit I understand the hard work that this will cause.

watson

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 06:34:25 AM »
My Dear jitspoe

Iam the Leader of dop and we r a good clan but we dont hack jitspoe. Iam serious. Look i would die for my members.Matze and toxicity had some same numbers( 80.132. ) but it wasnt matze, iam fuc.... serious jitspoe. Man 
look: matze plays since 03/04 and toxicity plays this game since end of 05. And look we have some problems with this player in germany u can ask all DoP-Members,MeMi-Members etc
-he faked names
-he is a flamer
-he called everybody a hacker (watch the demo of him)
Iam serious, it wasnt matze and if u believe it was matze, the hole DoP-Clan will quit DP (for Matze).

I ask you for it matze not too ban.

And one of Toxicitys Members , his name is Watson found a hack in the internet and so he gave him to Toxicity.U can ask MeMi, the Hole Dop or whomever.I swear on the grave of my mother.

So plz dont ban my greatest Member matze. Ask more german players like pureblood , moshed or whomever, they all will say that what i said.

Thanks

(And sorry for my english)

OMG! nobody got this hack, so be quiet if u dont know what u are saying. and i used this hack only for a short time so please dont talk excrement ok? oh, and i still think some of the dop members are hacking, like some more players that play dp pb. oh i forgot something, toxicity aka metaler dont use hacks...
im really furiously that u talk excrement about metaler, me and some other players. and SeZZ... u aren't better! reider and u are faking names, too... a good example is eagle[aks]. DoP is really the dark side of paintball ::) oh and jitspoe if u want to ban me, here is my ip: 80.143.202.47 :P