Author Topic: read this statemant its important  (Read 14582 times)

bestclanineurope

Re: read this statemant its important
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2006, 01:16:40 PM »
Only good european clan i rememebr is DarkP...

And dont forget it.

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2006, 01:26:04 PM »
Ok this is enough.

Dont take bitmate into it!

He didnt know about anything, i faked u and told him to demo u.Thats it.So please stop talking about bitmate.

I dont know in what way everybody here is interested why i did this, but i can summarize it in a few words.

You came up and pissed of every one, u were just crying and swearing and stuff...as already mentioned u faked names( my and of my friends too) and i really dont know what you did while u faked us...

Then there is watson, who got hax...and is on of ur "friends" and members so theres a high change that u got them  too ( i dont know exactly about it).

This was too much for me so i got this ( yea now i know a very stupid...:(  ) idea...nobody else knew about it(bitmate sez and all the names u mentioned.+  nobody of dop has a hack or tried to hack!)
Im the only responsible person for it.

I didnt want/knew that this thing is going so big, i just wanted to show how terrible u are and that its enough.

When i think about it now i wasnt much better then you, but i hope ur a littl nicer now.

I dont know if im going to be banned or not..in a way i have do deserve a ban...i dont know, its up to jits i think...

Sorry for the trouble i did, didnt want it to be such a big thing...@bit meini ...if ur still interested in talking to me msg me on icq....

SHORT:metaler intercoursed me/us up, i overreacted, sad thing, im sorry.

edit: sure i wont forget darkp....

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2006, 01:28:08 PM »
... no comment

[b]east

• VM-68
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2006, 01:37:29 PM »
Ok this is enough.

Dont take bitmate into it!

He didnt know about anything, i faked u and told him to demo u.Thats it.So please stop talking about bitmate.

I dont know in what way everybody here is interested why i did this, but i can summarize it in a few words.

You came up and pissed of every one, u were just crying and swearing and stuff...as already mentioned u faked names( my and of my friends too) and i really dont know what you did while u faked us...

Then there is watson, who got hax...and is on of ur "friends" and members so theres a high change that u got them  too ( i dont know exactly about it).

This was too much for me so i got this ( yea now i know a very stupid...:(  ) idea...nobody else knew about it(bitmate sez and all the names u mentioned.+  nobody of dop has a hack or tried to hack!)
Im the only responsible person for it.

I didnt want/knew that this thing is going so big, i just wanted to show how terrible u are and that its enough.

When i think about it now i wasnt much better then you, but i hope ur a littl nicer now.

I dont know if im going to be banned or not..in a way i have do deserve a ban...i dont know, its up to jits i think...

Sorry for the trouble i did, didnt want it to be such a big thing...@bit meini ...if ur still interested in talking to me msg me on icq....

SHORT:metaler intercoursed me/us up, i overreacted, sad thing, im sorry.

edit: sure i wont forget darkp....

thank u matze for that and i hope that jitsope will not ban u for lifetime

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2006, 01:43:13 PM »
Thank you.

rieda

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2006, 01:46:17 PM »
No Matze dont say it was urself playing this game.

This lanparty the last 3 days were very funny and u should not take this on ur own.while you were get some food i was playing with a wallhack i downloaded for fun and faked toxicity because i ahte him so much.

Thats it.
And i still enojoid it.
AND I STILL THINK U HACK

:D

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2006, 02:01:10 PM »
im sorry matze and reida...you dont have to take the debt on you because you dont know who of the lan-party it was... im really sorry you both...it was me...the idea came to me because i wanted to harm metaler. you to were playin a 1on1 when i went into the server where bitmate was and i really made it obvious that i was wallhacking. im sorry matze that i didnt tell you earlier. It was a mistake. sorry

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2006, 02:04:24 PM »
Wow.

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2006, 02:07:55 PM »
lmfao

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2006, 02:11:12 PM »
or was it tomek or me or whomever .. it was a nice party :D with much alc so who was it? matze, tomek, rox reider, matze, or hauke whomever lol

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2006, 02:13:17 PM »
You guys crack me up.

Alpha

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2006, 02:40:16 PM »
lol...guys...first of all i posted in the false topic...pls could somebody delete it for me?^^
but : maybe it was me too^^ lol omfg this is g.a.y!

hauke

• VM-68
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2006, 03:33:13 PM »
or was it tomek or me or whomever .. it was a nice party :D with much alc so who was it? matze, tomek, rox reider, matze, or hauke whomever lol

whatever u ladys say (im weird :-/ ) I WAS IT  ;)

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2006, 03:37:52 PM »
Guys, thats silly. We all know it was me.

hauke

• VM-68
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2006, 03:46:04 PM »
ya...well... ok it was skater  :P

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2006, 05:20:54 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:48:31 AM by P!nk »

Alpha

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2006, 05:12:06 AM »
We dont hate each other so much...i like some of the dop guys 8)!
but we are rivals u see^^umm i guess 30 days are okay...

Raven

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2006, 07:56:02 AM »
at last this silly thingy has been cleared up... i think both "parites" dop and metaler should just relax and dont intercourse each other and such silly things...we arent 13... (or are we =]). Calm down guys and everything will be ok 8). i think that was a good example how you should NOT behave in such a situation.

Greetz (unknown by most of the ppl here  8)) Raven

fredi-warrior

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2006, 07:59:41 AM »
I don't really know what to say, but I can not really understand matze doing this... Because metaler is a n00b anyway and its like going down on his Level when u want to spoof him... okay excrement happens and come back early! But like Raven said. Chill down. And metaler: Practise anyway and dont relax because u r still a n00b :D .

bye, fredi-warrior , Th3-B3r3av3d

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2006, 08:23:38 AM »
Although it was Matze wallhacking on the server (I didn't know that..), it was quite a good demo, I think. ;D

And to jitspoe: Please don't ban Matze permanently... You know, we all did some freaky stuff when we were younger  ;) . And in the end, he admitted it and saw that it was not correct to react like this.