Changes to Committee, choose what you think

Replace all 10
13 (23.2%)
Replace those deemed inactive
32 (57.1%)
Replace no one.
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: New term?  (Read 19144 times)

Bix

• Autococker
New term?
« on: January 20, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »
Figure we got a new president..maybe some new committee members.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 08:54:07 PM by Bix »

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: New term?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 06:26:22 PM »
Your not happy with anything are you.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 06:27:03 PM »
i want to be in the committee  :P :P :P :P :P :P

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 06:29:21 PM »
Correct, I am a pessimistic hating person who is not happy with anything.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 06:31:32 PM »
And you will be happy when?

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 06:35:29 PM »
I'd be down to do this.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 06:37:41 PM »
I shall be happy when things change! I already rested my case with Knack and provided numbers to support myself, democracy anyone?

We have had the committee members for a long period of time. Some are inactive in both forum and dp. Some are just active on the forums. Then just a few are active in both. Maybe a time for some change and get some new faces.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 07:10:02 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:57:17 PM by Dirty_Taco »

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 07:59:54 PM »
 Hahaha this is all a Joke The whole committee is a joke when will you guys learn learn nothing will change to this game nothing ever. Hits has it how he wants it he'll improve what he wants to not the community and he will keep who he wants as committee and if you don't like it i say leave this game its a joke i like the game just the the respect that people have for me thinking im a noob or im worthless mapper. Im new ok understand that i am improving. and bix you will never be happy nor shall i if committee members do nothing to improve this game. They dont do whats fair or whats good its not a up to us and i hate that heres its a democracy by jitspoe and yes i know it should be its his game but he should want to make it better. AS FOR THIS THREAD IT WILL DO NOT A THING it will stay like this till people understand how much a joke this is and everyone leaves and it dies just like i have a feeling it will be soon

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 08:37:37 PM »
How long is a term? 1rst one was about 9 months. 2nd one has been around 7 months so far

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 08:57:17 PM »
I don't give a excrement about the length. Half the committee is inactive, others are only on the forums. Some need to be replaced, others can stay.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 09:43:53 PM »
Who is some on each of those?  I know a couple that are inactive, but i'd like to hear it from you.  Just curious.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 09:56:59 PM »
Hahaha this is all a Joke The whole committee is a joke when will you guys learn learn nothing will change to this game nothing ever. Hits has it how he wants it he'll improve what he wants to not the community and he will keep who he wants as committee and if you don't like it i say leave this game its a joke i like the game just the the respect that people have for me thinking im a noob or im worthless mapper. Im new ok understand that i am improving. and bix you will never be happy nor shall i if committee members do nothing to improve this game. They dont do whats fair or whats good its not a up to us and i hate that heres its a democracy by jitspoe and yes i know it should be its his game but he should want to make it better. AS FOR THIS THREAD IT WILL DO NOT A THING it will stay like this till people understand how much a joke this is and everyone leaves and it dies just like i have a feeling it will be soon

If it's soooooo bad robbie, why the hell are you still here? Leave if you don't like it.

I get so tired of you that say that the game is dying but yet do nothing to make it grow.

Go play your console games.

Hats off to Vic, Zorc, the Dr., and a few others that are donating code for the next build.

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 10:07:24 PM »
I don't give a excrement about the length. Half the committee is inactive, others are only on the forums. Some need to be replaced, others can stay.
So nice of you to let some stay

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »
magalhaes, Boonlander,and eradicator are the three I see almost none of.

Olbaid and Justin are the only two I see out there active in the community and IRC.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 10:57:07 PM »
Rick is always on just later because he has a whole different timezone, he only gets on irc to find a match then closes it because he lags enough as it is on paintball and his irc just makes it worse.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 11:35:47 PM »
Rick is always on just later because he has a whole different timezone, he only gets on irc to find a match then closes it because he lags enough as it is on paintball and his irc just makes it worse.
Yeh... bout to say.

Since I see a few people are already getting sick of theres threads about you whining I'll add this.  Some people actually have real lives, real jobs, and can come on here when they want to.  They could also be studying for school exams or tests, revising their work, etc.  Not everyone can be as active as others can be.  If you want a committee with active members then I suggest you write a list of 12 year olds down that have nothing better to do than play video games.  That will give you a committee of children that find it hard to make decisions and you will complain yet again.  If you want a committee of people that get things done correctly then I'm afraid you are going to be stuck with a group of people that will come on here whenever they have spare time.  This current committee consists of High School/College(uni) students and some that have jobs.  We all have other things to do, and when we can get around to committee work, etc, we will do it.  But having a real life goes ahead of a 'digital life' in my opinion, and I hope that gets through to you as well.

Btw, b00nlander aint on the committee anymore.  Check his profile.

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 12:24:34 AM »
I nominate myself for a german position cuz Iam active(also in IRC), play this game like 5 years and know the problems and would help to give this game a new chance :)

<%Spiders> if obama can then mosez can!

and btw just to show u how active ppl are in the mirc chan

* Now talking in #DPCommittee
* Topic is 'Welcome to the Home of the DP Committee : Feel Free to Ask Any Questions! ---- FOR Knack0rz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg "AYBABTU"'
* Set by [Fang]Wulfie^-_-^zzZzzZ on Thu Oct 18 13:07:45
<DaRk`m0s3z> !u
-ChanServ- #DPCommittee Users From Level User To Owner
-ChanServ- ---------------------------------------------
-ChanServ- Access  Account      Last Seen Status Expiry
-ChanServ- ---------------------------------------------
-ChanServ- Owner   Lekky        27w, 1d   Normal Never
-ChanServ- Coowner bitmate      29w, 1d   Normal Never
-ChanServ- Coowner jitspoe      47w, 5d   Normal Never
-ChanServ- Coowner KnacK        Here      Normal Never
-ChanServ- Coowner lords8n      1y, 7w    Normal Never
-ChanServ- Coowner Spook        1y, 3w    Normal Never
-ChanServ- Coowner warwulf      23w, 4d   Normal Never
-ChanServ- Coowner Zorchenhimer 25w, 3d   Normal Never
-ChanServ- Coowner [CC]Olbaid   35w, 6d   Normal Never
-ChanServ- Op      Cameron      Here      Normal Never
-ChanServ- Op      Garrett      3d, 1h    Normal Never
-ChanServ- Op      Justinph5    Here      Normal Never
-ChanServ- Voice   eiii         5w, 4h    Normal Never

« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 12:59:01 AM by MosEz »

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 01:44:14 AM »
add fitz into committee

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 01:56:54 AM »
The new committee hasn't really had access put into the channel/s.  Some of us just managed to grab it when we could.  And not many idle in that channel anyway.