Author Topic: People wanting me to leave...  (Read 4973 times)

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
Re: People wanting me to leave...
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 10:48:31 PM »
Cameron didn't make a thread on behaviour for nothing. You guys need to give him another chance. If he screws that up, then you get him.

_burnt

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 11:04:59 PM »
No, he doesn't need another chance. After every angry post he has gotten, his new turn has started. But he hasn't thought his own behavior and haven't started to change it, he just looks other peoples faults. But that is a fault in every people: you see when others make mistakes but not when you make them yourself.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 11:43:20 PM »
I don't make mistakes.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2009, 01:39:12 AM »
Will this community ever learn..... ffs.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2009, 05:57:09 AM »
btw rick your banned do us good if you do..
Rick helped with the community more than you ever will, so don't say stuff like that.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2009, 09:29:10 AM »
Rick helped with the community more than you ever will, so don't say stuff like that.

Rick was a good committee member and a great player to play with but apparently you know nothing Robbie even though rick screwed up he will be remembered as a great person. He never had a negative attitude (like you) great personality (yours sucks) and a greater player than you even though he played with 200+ ping.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2009, 09:50:17 AM »
Rick was a good committee member and a great player to play with but apparently you know nothing Robbie even though rick screwed up he will be remembered as a great person. He never had a negative attitude (like you) great personality (yours sucks) and a greater player than you even though he played with 200+ ping.

200+ ping with hacks, i don't find that too great.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2009, 10:02:38 AM »
Well... Rick never did anything too praise worthy for the community, he was just more coherent than robbie, which is what makes him better.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2009, 10:07:33 AM »
Well... Rick never did anything too praise worthy for the community, he was just more coherent than robbie, which is what makes him better.

Well, i am here for good. I might not be around as much as before, but i am here. I will try to ignore people and not start useless threads, although i have had good topics to go with the bad ones.  And so i don't get female doged, i will not rush my sentences, so my typing wont be sloppy.  Thank You FuzzBall for being one good member in the community, the rest go read Cameron's thread about this

_burnt

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2009, 10:33:52 AM »
Good to see you use more time to your typing. You see, it's not hard :)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2009, 03:28:24 PM »
And now that it sounds like Robbies last post has concluded this thread, let's lock it.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2009, 04:49:54 PM »
I want to make a deal with Bix. When Robbie leaves, I will too.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2009, 08:59:27 PM »
And now that it sounds like Robbies last post has concluded this thread, let's lock it.

K, I am going to lock this, But lastly Rick i am not going to leave, no matter what Bix does