Author Topic: [QeHs] 3v3 MiniCup  (Read 14027 times)

blaa

• Autococker
[QeHs] 3v3 MiniCup
« on: June 03, 2009, 03:09:50 PM »
Tournament details:
Time: This Saturday (06.06.09) from 18:00GMT,that is 19:00CET and 20:00 EET
Format: 3v3, double elimination, best out of 1, final is bo3.
Maplist: pbcup_2fort5, sphouse,  forgotten caverns, oth, pp2
Match rules: 20min per match, and common match rules apply. (2 nades, 1 smoke, 60 sec revival, etc).
Servers: Probably some euro servers.
Signups: This tournament will take place if we have minimum 8 teams. Maximum 16 teams can join up. You can either make a team of maximum 6 random players or dplogin.com clans can play with all of their members.

Ok now about all of that above in a bit more detail. I guess the time doesn’t need to be explained.. Format – 3v3 like said.
Spectators – 1 per team, as the servers have 9 slots.  The one remaining spot is reserved for the admins of the cup. It’s not a crime if u have 2 specs for your team, but if an admin asks politely to gtfo, then you should gtfo.
Double elimination – this basically means that you are not out of the tournament until you have been beaten 2 times! So you can lose in first round but still win the whole tournament.
Best out of 1 means that you play 1 map out of the maplist and the winner of that map advances. How is that map selected from Athose 5 in maplist? Easy, the team named secondly in bracket first eliminates 1 map from the mappool they dont wish to play, then the other team chooses one they dont want to play. Both teams eliminate 1 more map and play the fifth, remaining map.

Why those maps? Pbcup_2fort5, looks like a nice map with intense action in mid area. Sphouse – classical map. Forgotten_caverns – yeah, this map is relatively unknown to all of ya, but I think it is a good map and I also think that JeeJee is a very talented mappe and deserves to have a mapi n the maplist. Oth – Would actually love to use rimini’s cream, but its in beta stage, so maybe next time. This time we will use oth. Propaint2 – well, we at q like the map and lets have some vacation from pp1, ok?
Servers.

Signing up – Please leave a post to this thread or pm me, Kyuuchi or Magalhaes in irc saying that you want to participate. !!!Important!!! Checking in – You have to check in ~15 minutes before the start of the tournament. 5min before the start i do pairs so have someone signing your tea min as early as possible.
Tournament channel - #team_qehs. Signing in happens there and excrement.

maps: http://timetravellers.planet.ee/stuff/forgotten_caverns.bsp
http://timetravellers.planet.ee/stuff/oth.bsp
http://timetravellers.planet.ee/stuff/pbcup_2fort5.bsp
http://timetravellers.planet.ee/stuff/propaint2.bsp
http://timetravellers.planet.ee/stuff/sphouse.bsp

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
Re: [QeHs] 3v3 MiniCup
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 03:12:31 PM »
QeHs servers going to be up?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 03:15:00 PM »
Probably.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »
Status Quo should be able to play.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 03:23:31 PM »
servers are being hosted in leicester, UK
servers wont be up yet (saving electricity =D=D)
but the servers will be up 2 hours before it starts - i will provide a test server so you can test your pings

lets hope for an awesome minicup =]
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 04:01:42 PM by Kyuuchi »

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 04:39:24 PM »
Would you like me to run the bot for the server to do !cup or any command you would like for it?

k3y

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 05:50:50 PM »
if you need a server located in germany /pm me in forum or irc :)
best ping guaranteed.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 05:57:21 PM »
Is it home ran?

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 11:50:11 PM »
Would you like me to run the bot for the server to do !cup or any command you would like for it?
there isnt really any need for it

Is it home ran?
short answer: no

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 11:53:50 PM »
there isnt really any need for it
Sure there is!  You need a bot for every server now, since everyone has that script for the single servers.
[/sarcasm]

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 12:10:04 AM »
Sure there is!  You need a bot for every server now, since everyone has that script for the single servers.
[/sarcasm]
XD

also blaa has a script that says everything thats happened in the server into the main tournament channel (#team_qehs) and the passwords will be the same throughout

hauke

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 03:40:15 AM »
id love to compete but i cant :( im on a festival this saturday -.-

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 05:51:21 AM »
XD

also blaa has a script that says everything thats happened in the server into the main tournament channel (#team_qehs) and the passwords will be the same throughout
They'd actually be private and different for each match, so you don't get previous players that used that server coming in ;).  And yes, bots like that are great in channels, although I just watch and update the server browser :).

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 11:20:37 AM »
Tournament details:
Vrijeme: u subotu (06.06.09) od 18:00 GMT, da je 19:00 i 20:00 CET EET
Oblik: 3v3, duplo eliminacija, najbolji od 1, konačna je bo3.
Maplist: pbcup_2fort5, sphouse, zaboravljen špilje, oth, PP2
Match pravila: 20min po utakmicu, utakmicu i zajedničkih pravila primjenjuju. (2 nades, 1 dim, 60 sec oporavak, itd.).
Servers: Vjerojatno neki euro poslužiteljima.
Prijave: Ovaj turnir će se održati ako imamo minimum 8 ekipa. Maksimalno 16 ekipa se može pridružiti. Možete napraviti tim od maksimalno 6 slučajnih ili dplogin.com klanova igrača mogu igrati sa svih svojih članova.

Ok sada da se o svim gore u malo više detalja. Mislim vrijeme ne treba biti objašnjeno .. Format - 3v3 mi je rekao. Gledatelja - 1 po timu, kao poslužitelji imaju 9 utora. Jedini preostali mjesto je rezervirano za administratori iz čaše. Nije kazneno djelo, ako u imati 2 naočale za svoju momčad, ali ako je admin ljubazno zamoli da gtfo, onda biste trebali gtfo. Dupli eliminacije - to zapravo znači da se ne izlazi iz turnira dok ste bili premlaćivani 2 puta! Znači, možete izgubiti u prvom krugu, ali ipak osvojiti cijeli turnir. Best out of 1 znači da igraju 1 karta iz maplist i pobjednik tog sitea predujmova. Kako je da je karta odabrani iz Athose 5 u maplist? Easy, tim imenom drugo zagrada u prvi eliminira 1 karta iz mappool oni ne žele igrati, a zatim se odabere jedna druga momčad oni ne žele da igraju. Obje ekipe eliminisse 1 karta više i igraju peti preostale karte.

Zašto one karte? Pbcup_2fort5, izgleda kao lijepa kartu s intenzivnim akciju, sredinom području. Sphouse - Classical karti. Forgotten_caverns - Da, ove karte je relativno nepoznata sve ya, ali mislim da je dobra karta i JA isto tako misliti da JeeJee je vrlo talentirani mappe i zaslužuje imati MAPI n maplist. Oth - Biste zapravo ljubav za korištenje Rimini's vrhnje, ali je u beta fazi, tako da možda drugi put. Ovaj put ćemo koristiti oth. Propaint2 - Pa, mi na q kao kartu i dozvoljava imati neki odmor od pp1, OK? Poslužitelji.

Prijava - Molim ostavite post na ovaj thread ili pm me Kyuuchi ili Magalhaes IRC u kojem se kaže da želite sudjelovati. ! Važno! Checking in - Morat ćete provjeriti u ~ 15-ak minuta prije početka turnira. 5min prije starta i do para pa imati nekoga potpisivanja vaš čaj min kao ranije moguće. Tournament kanala - # team_qehs. Prijavite se događa tamo i govno.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 11:20:50 AM »
Turniej Szczegóły:
Czas: W najbliższą sobotę (06.06.09) od 18:00 GMT, czyli 19:00 i 20:00 CET EET
Format: 3v3, podwójne eliminacji, najlepiej na 1, końcowy jest bo3.
Maplist: pbcup_2fort5, sphouse zapomniane jaskiń, oth, PP2
dopasowanie zasad: 20min na mecz, a mecz wspólne zasady. (2 nades, 1 dymu, 60 sek ożywienie, itp).
Serwery: Prawdopodobnie niektóre serwery euro.
Rejestracje: Ten turniej odbędzie się, jeśli mamy co najmniej 8 zespołów. Maksymalnie 16 zespoły mogą się przyłączyć. Można dokonać zespół maksymalnie 6 graczy losowego lub dplogin.com klany mogą odegrać wszystkich swoich członków.

Ok teraz o tym przede wszystkim w nieco bardziej szczegółowo. Chyba czas, nie musi być wyjaśnione .. Format - jak powiedział 3v3. Widzów - 1 na zespół, jak serwery 9 szczelin. W jednej pozostałej miejscu jest zarezerwowany dla administratorów z tego kielicha. To nie przestępstwo, jeśli u have 2 specyfikacją dla swojego zespołu, ale jeśli admin prosi grzecznie do gtfo, należy gtfo. Double eliminacji - to oznacza, że zasadniczo nie są w turnieju, dopóki nie został pobity 2 razy! Więc można stracić w pierwszej rundzie, ale jeszcze wygrać cały turniej. Najlepsze z 1 oznacza, że grasz 1 mapę z maplist i zwycięzcę tej mapie zaliczek. Jak jest to, że mapę wybranych z Athose 5 w maplist? Easy, zespół o nazwie po drugie w nawias pierwszego eliminuje 1 mapę z mappool oni dont chciał grać, a następnie w innych zespół wybiera jedną oni dont wanna play. Obie drużyny eliminacji 1 więcej map i grać piąty, pozostałe mapy.

Dlaczego te mapy? Pbcup_2fort5, wygląda jak miły mapę z intensywnych działań w połowie obszaru. Sphouse - klasyczny mapie. Forgotten_caverns - tak, tej mapie jest stosunkowo nieznane do wszystkich ya, ale myślę, że jest to dobre mapy i Myślę, że JeeJee jest bardzo utalentowany mappe i zasługuje mieć MAPI n maplist. OTH - Czy rzeczywiście miłość do korzystania Rimini's śmietany, ale w fazie beta, więc może następnym razem. Tym razem będziemy używać oth. Propaint2 - dobrze, to q, takie jak na mapie i pozwala mieć wakacje z PP1, ok? Serwery.

Rejestracja - Proszę zostawić wiadomość do tego wątku lub pm do mnie, Kyuuchi lub Magalhaes w irc, że chcesz wziąć udział. ! Ważne! Sprawdzenie w - Musisz sprawdzić w ~ 15 minut przed rozpoczęciem turnieju. 5min przed rozpoczęciem zrobić par tak ma ktoś podpisaniu herbaty min, jak najszybciej. Turnieju kanale - # team_qehs. Podpisanie się dzieje w tym kraju i odchodów.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 11:21:01 AM »
Turnier Details:
Zeit: An diesem Samstag (06.06.09) ab 18:00 Uhr GMT, das ist 19:00 Uhr und 20:00 EET
Format: 3v3-, Doppel-Beseitigung, am besten von 1, endgültig ist bo3.
Maplist: pbcup_2fort5, sphouse, vergessen Höhlen, andere, PP2 Match
Regeln: 20min pro Spiel, und mit gemeinsamen Regeln gelten. (2 nades, 1 Rauch, 60 Sek. Wiederbelebung, etc.).
Server: Wahrscheinlich einige Euro-Servern.
Anmeldung: Das Turnier findet statt, wenn wir mindestens 8 Teams. Maximal 16 Teams können sich bis. Sie können entweder ein Team von maximal 6 Spieler zufällig oder dplogin.com Clans spielen können, mit allen ihren Mitgliedern.

Ok nun über alle, die oben in ein bisschen mehr Detail. Ich denke, die Zeit muss nicht erklärt werden .. Format - 3v3 wie gesagt. Spectators - 1 pro Team, da die Server 9 Steckplätze. Die einzige noch vor Ort ist für die Administratoren der Tasse. Es ist kein Verbrechen, wenn u haben 2 Eigenschaften für Ihr Team, aber wenn ein Admin fragt höflich zu gtfo, dann sollten Sie gtfo. Double Elimination - dies bedeutet, dass Sie sich nicht aus dem Turnier, bis Sie wurden geschlagen 2 mal! So können Sie in der ersten Runde verlieren, aber immer noch gewinnen, das gesamte Turnier. Beste von 1 bedeutet, dass du 1 Karte aus dem maplist und der Sieger der Karte Fortschritte. Wie ist die Karte aus Athose 5 in maplist? Einfach, das Team benannt zweitens in Klammer ersten eliminiert 1 Karte aus dem mappool sie dont spielen wollen, dann das andere Team wählt sie nicht wollen, um zu spielen. Beide Teams beseitigen 1 weitere Karte spielen und die fünfte, die übrigen Karte.

Warum diese Karten? Pbcup_2fort5, sieht aus wie eine nette Karte mit intensiven Maßnahmen im Bereich Mitte. Sphouse - klassische Karte. Forgotten_caverns - ja, diese Karte ist relativ unbekannt auf alle Ja, aber ich denke, es ist eine gute Karte, und ich glaube auch, dass JeeJee ist ein sehr talentierter mappe und verdient zu haben, ein MAPI-n der maplist. Oth - tatsächlich die Liebe zu verwenden Rimini Sahne, aber die in der Beta-Phase, so dass beim nächsten Mal vielleicht. Diese Zeit werden wir nutzen andere. Propaint2 - Nun, wir bei Q wie die Karte und lässt einige Urlaub aus PP1, ok? Server.

Anmeldung - Bitte geben Sie eine Stelle auf diesen Thread oder pm mich, Magalhaes Kyuuchi oder im IRC, dass Sie teilnehmen möchten. ! Wichtig! Check-in - Sie haben zu prüfen, in ~ 15 Minuten vor Beginn des Turniers. 5min vor dem Start bin ich Paare, so dass jemand Unterzeichnung Ihren Tee min so früh wie möglich. Turnier Channel - # team_qehs. Anmelden passiert es und Exkrementen.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 11:21:11 AM »
Tournoi de détails:
Date: Samedi (06.06.09) à partir de 18h00 GMT, soit 19h00 CET et 20h00 EET
Format: 3v3, double élimination, les meilleures sur 1, la dernière est bo3.
Maplist: pbcup_2fort5, sphouse oublié cavernes, d'autres, PP2
Match règles: 20 minutes par match, et le match des règles applicables. (2 nades, 1 fumée, 60 sec renaissance, etc.)
Serveurs: Probablement certains serveurs euro.
Inscriptions: Ce tournoi aura lieu si nous avons au moins 8 équipes. Maximum 16 équipes peuvent rejoindre. Vous pouvez soit faire une équipe de maximum 6 joueurs ou aléatoire dplogin.com clans peuvent jouer avec tous leurs membres.

Ok maintenant au-dessus de tout cela un peu plus en détail. Je suppose que le temps n'a pas besoin d'être expliqué .. Format - 3v3 comme le dit. Spectateurs - 1 par équipe, comme les serveurs de 9 logements. La dernière place est réservée pour les administrateurs de la tasse. Ce n'est pas un crime si u ont 2 caractéristiques de votre équipe, mais si un admin demande poliment à gtfo, alors vous devriez gtfo. Double élimination - ce qui signifie que vous ne sont pas hors du tournoi jusqu'à ce que vous avez été battu 2 fois! Ainsi, vous pouvez perdre au premier tour, mais encore en mesure de remporter l'ensemble du tournoi. Best de 1 signifie que vous jouez la carte 1 hors de la maplist et le gagnant de cette carte avances. Comment est-ce la carte choisis Athose 5 en maplist? Facile, l'équipe nommée en second lieu dans le support de premier élimine 1 carte du mappool dont ils souhaitent jouer, puis de l'autre équipe choisit un dont ils veulent jouer. Les deux équipes d'éliminer plus de 1 et de jouer la carte de la cinquième, la carte reste.

Pourquoi ces cartes? Pbcup_2fort5, ressemble à une jolie carte avec une action intense à la mi domaine. Sphouse - carte classique. Forgotten_caverns - oui, cette carte est relativement inconnu à l'ensemble de ya, mais je pense que c'est une bonne carte, et je pense aussi que JeeJee est très talentueux mappe et mérite d'avoir un mapi n maplist. D'autres - en fait l'amour à l'utilisation de la crème rimini, mais dans sa phase bêta, alors peut-être la prochaine fois. Cette fois, nous allons utiliser d'autres. Propaint2 - bien, nous, à q comme la carte et permet d'avoir des vacances de pp1, ok? Serveurs.

Inscription - S'il vous plaît laissez un message à ce fil ou pm moi, Kyuuchi ou irc Magalhaes en disant que vous voulez participer. ! Important! Checking in - Vous devez vérifier dans ~ 15 minutes avant le début du tournoi. 5min avant le début des paires i do si quelqu'un la signature de votre thé min dès que possible. Tournoi de la chaîne - # team_qehs. Signature en arrive là et d'excréments.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »
Propozice: Čas:
V sobotu (06.06.09) od 18:00 GMT, tedy 19:00 SEČ a 20:00 EET
Formát: 3v3, dvojité vyloučení, nejlépe z 1, závěrečný je bo3.
Maplist: pbcup_2fort5, sphouse, zapomenuté jeskyně, OTH, PP2
zápasu pravidla: 20min na zápas, a společná shoda pravidla. (2 nades, 1 kouř, 60 sec oživení atd.).
Servery: Pravděpodobně některé servery euro.
Registrace: Tento turnaj se bude konat v případě, že máme minimálně 8 týmů. Maximálně 16 týmů můžete přidat. Můžete buď vytvořit tým maximálně 6 hráčů, nebo náhodný dplogin.com klanů hrát se všemi svými členy.

Ok teď asi všichni, že výše v trochu podrobněji. Myslím, že čas nemusí být vysvětleno .. Formát - 3v3 rád řekl. Diváci - 1 za tým, jako servery 9 sloty. Jedinou zbývající místo je vyhrazeno pro administrátory z kalicha. Není to zločin, pokud u mít 2 specifikace pro svůj tým, ale v případě, že admin zdvořile žádá, aby gtfo, potom by gtfo. Poklepejte vyloučení - to v podstatě znamená, že nejste z turnaje, dokud jste byl zbit 2 krát! Takže můžete prohrát v prvním kole, ale přesto vyhrát celý turnaj. Nejlepší z 1 znamená, že budete hrát 1 mapu z maplist a vítězem této mapě zálohy. Jak je to, že mapy vybraných od Athose 5 v maplist? Easy, tým s názvem jednak v první třídě eliminuje 1 mapu z mappool si dont chtějí hrát, pak druhé tým vybere ten, dont chtít hrát. Oba týmy odstranění 1 více map a hrát pátý, zbývající mapy.

Proč tyto mapy? Pbcup_2fort5, vypadá jako pěkné map s intenzivní akce v polovině plochy. Sphouse - klasická mapa. Forgotten_caverns - jo, to je mapa poměrně neznámý všechny tě, ale myslím, že to je dobrá mapa a já si také myslí, že JeeJee je velmi talentovaný mappe a zaslouží mít složce n o maplist. OTH - skutečně láskou k použití Rimini se smetanou, ale v beta fázi, takže snad příště. Tuto dobu budeme používat OTH. Propaint2 - dobře, jsme na q jako map a umožňuje mít dovolenou z PP1, ok? Servery.

Přihlášení - Zanechte příspěvek na toto vlákno nebo pm mě, nebo Kyuuchi Magalhães v irc, že se chcete účastnit. ! Důležité! Kontrola v - Musíte zkontrolovat v ~ 15 minut před začátkem turnaje. 5min před zahájením i do párů, aby si někdo váš podpis čaj min co nejdříve. Turnaje kanál - # team_qehs. Podepisování se děje tam a ve výkalech.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »
Torneio detalhes:
Tempo: Este sábado (06.06.09) a partir das 18:00 GMT, ou seja, 19:00 e 20:00 CET IIT
Formato: 3v3, dupla eliminação, melhores resultados de 1, é bo3 final.
Maplist: pbcup_2fort5, sphouse, esquecidos cavernas, OTH, PP2
Match regras: 20min por jogo, e igualar as regras comuns aplicáveis. (2 nades, 1 fumaça, 60 seg revitalização, etc.)
Servidores: Provavelmente alguns euros servidores.
Inscrições: Este torneio terá lugar se tivermos mínimo 8 equipes. Máximo de 16 equipas podem juntar-se. Você pode fazer uma equipa de jogadores máximo 6 aleatória ou dplogin.com clãs pode jogar com todos os seus membros.

Ok agora sobre todos os que acima de um pouco mais detalhadamente. Acho que o tempo não precisa ser explicado .. Formato - 3v3 como disse. Espectadores - 1 por equipe, pois os servidores têm 9 faixas. O restante um local é reservado para os administradores da taça. Não é um crime se u têm 2 especificações para a sua equipa, mas se um admin pede educadamente para gtfo, então você deve gtfo. Dupla eliminação - isso significa, basicamente, que não está fora do torneio, até que tenha sido espancado 2 vezes! Assim, você pode perder na primeira ronda, mas ainda ganha todo o torneio. Melhor de 1 significa que você jogar 1 mapa fora do maplist e que o vencedor do mapa adiantamentos. Como é que a partir de mapa seleccionado Athose 5 em maplist? Fácil, a equipa nomeada em segundo lugar no primeiro escalão elimina 1 mapa da mappool eles não querem jogar e, em seguida, a outra equipe escolhe um que não quer jogar. Ambas as equipas eliminar mais 1 mapa e jogar o quinto, mantendo-se mapa.

Porque os mapas? Pbcup_2fort5, parece um bom mapa com intensa acção em meados área. Sphouse - clássico mapa. Forgotten_caverns - Sim, este mapa é relativamente desconhecida para todos ya, mas penso que é um bom mapa e também penso que JeeJee é muito talentoso mappe e merece ter uma mapi n o maplist. Oth - Será que realmente gostam de usar rimini da nata, mas na sua fase beta, então, talvez na próxima vez. Desta vez, vamos utilizar OTH. Propaint2 - bem, nós, q como o mapa de férias e deixa de ter alguns PP1, ok? Servidores.

Inscreva-se - Por favor, deixe um post para esta discussão ou pm-me, ou Kyuuchi Magalhães no irc dizendo que deseja participar. ! Importante! Verificado em: - Você tem que verificar, em cerca de 15 minutos antes do início do torneio. 5min antes do início faço pares tão alguém assinar seu chá min, o mais cedo possível. Torneio canal - # team_qehs. Assinatura em excrementos e acontece lá.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 12:22:33 PM »
I hope the other translations aren't as bad as the german :)