Author Topic: Joke of the day  (Read 4963 times)

RoBbIe

• Autococker
Re: Joke of the day
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 09:39:08 PM »
Actually I realized that myself, also the fact that I was the only one posting lol. But I had one or two good ideas, then ran out. I often just quickly post something regretting I had started this thread, that is why they aren't very funny, the first thing that comes along... Will try to take more time. (At least people liked the dumb laws post)

Ill try to help you out. If i dont see something you posted is funny ill post and if you havent posted ill post, when i can

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 10:26:56 PM »
Thanks, only one thing: Keep it acceptable for any 8-year olds that might read it. Along the lines of people helping each other out on jokes, I have this dream of one day running a clan (maybe just for a month or two) called The Comedians, and regardless of playing ability, we have the funniest players there! lol

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 01:44:03 AM »
There's already a random funny stuff thread, so perhaps the youtube links should go in there.  If you're going to do a daily joke thread, you should post actual jokes...

Here's a bad one to get things rolling.

Q: What do vegan zombies go after?

A: GrRrRaaAAAaIiIiinNNnnSsSSSss

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2009, 05:18:13 AM »
Someone told me a REALLY bad pickup line:

Q: How heavy is a polar bear?

A: Heavy enough to break the ice.

Really lame but had to match jitspoe's

paintwaster

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2009, 07:48:26 AM »
this guy went to the doctors office with a stick of celorie in one ear and a banana in the other and a pinapple up his nose he asked the doctor, "whats wrong with me?" and the doctor said "its obvious your not eating properly"

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 08:25:13 AM »
Someone told me a REALLY bad pickup line:

Q: How heavy is a polar bear?

A: Heavy enough to break the ice.
That is really funny because I was in a debate league this past year, and that was suggested as a cross-examination question.

paintwaster here is another:
    A man goes to the doctor's office with a guitar... AROUND HIS NECK! He explains that he was serenading his senorita. The doctor responds "Look on the bright side... At least you don't play the piano!"

Do we want one a day?
or just all jokes, how should we run this?

Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book.
    ~ Ronald Reagan

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 10:38:34 AM »
I got a pretty bad pickup line

Q. Did you fart

A. Cause you just blew me away

heres another

Q. Is that a keg in you pants

A. cause id tap it

sonicx059

• PGP
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2009, 01:43:25 PM »
I got a pretty bad pickup line

Q. Did you fart

A. Cause you just blew me away

heres another

Q. Is that a keg in you pants

A. cause id tap it
robbie that's so not acceptable for little eight year olds shame on you. :) lol
Not sure if i should call this a joke or not but its a true story.
Survey of the science professor give us test. Before we take the test he tell us not think outside the box but more on the edge or inside the box for the test. The test is only five questions long. He then tell us that a bunch of kindergartners took the test and got 4/5 right. We took the test and a lucky few myself included got 1/5 right. An entire class failed the test.