Author Topic: American Active Clan Rankings  (Read 20265 times)

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
Re: American Active Clan Rankings
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2010, 11:51:21 AM »
3iob did not participate in the tournament but we will next time. We still number 1

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2010, 01:54:14 PM »
by the sound of it. any map that jigsaw ever loses too is either a modified map. or the other person is hacking.

looks like someone can't admit a loss.

failure is not a option it is a reality jigsaw. accept the fact.
also you sure had plenty of time to write all those "ha's" probably enough to go match vF

Dude is also correct. 3iob did not participate only 1 3iob member and 2 uero's or something like that.

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2010, 06:42:00 PM »
uR won a tourney and now at the top? lmfao they havent beaten us yet in the last 9 matchs so yeah. 1)vF/uR like u said 2) 3iob/shame.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2010, 07:56:20 PM »
I'm not going to 'rank' or anything, since it just causes people to rage and I don't want anyone to break their keyboards soo, just 'opinions' on the only clans I consider to be a challenge.

In my opinion, 3iob is the hardest match, win or lose. It goes to tiemap just about everytime. Lots of hackusations though.

s2k is by far the most fun team to play, theres never any excrementtalking and other then icepond their mapchoices are usually fun.

uR is hard at times, but really depends on who is playing and if the map is campable. Not trying to cause raging, sure you guys plow airtime and make vids about you guys playing yourselves on that map. Then talk about how bad everyone else is there cause they don't practice every line for the past 3? years. No biggy. Oh wait... thats mostly shockwave. Sitting on that bunker, or 'Dorito'.... Why do people call it a dorito? Somebody explain. I never understood.

Then a new clan, Shame is pretty good. Hopefully they wont die anything soon. PS: wobluda sux. 

Anyways, this thread is so pointless. Shep should really lock it. It's some aussies opinion about clan rankings. Ya uR WOn A SiNgLe ElIm CuP. DeY Da BeSt BrOOOO.  I won the QEHS tribute to OTB speed cup. So i'm the best speed player. Dibs! kai bye.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2010, 09:33:12 PM »
Well, when I can use ventrillo, your going down myers :p Need my fast internet please.

Thay call it dorito because it looks nothing like a dorito.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2010, 09:37:18 PM »
Haha, capped.   Something I never get with 100GB+ :P

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2010, 03:49:08 AM »
vanity your numbers are growing with your imagination. we beat you the last 5 times.

also myers we don't say that others suck when we beat them on a map. that is a vF move there. it is a game. i do not care if we beat you. as long as i enjoyed beating you.
uR won a tourney and now at the top? lmfao they havent beaten us yet in the last 9 matchs so yeah. 1)vF/uR like u said 2) 3iob/shame.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2010, 04:23:30 PM »
1. [CC]
2. insane
3. no one cares about

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2010, 05:26:50 PM »
1. [CC]
2. insane
3. no one cares about

Its not that noone cares, They are 2/3s of the active clans.

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2010, 07:41:25 PM »
1) [CC] / [ i ]

2) *StaRz*

3) .aNj|

4) .siF|

5) ^oN|

Manitoba

• PGP
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2010, 10:47:33 PM »
1)kentuckykiller

2)who gives a excrement

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2010, 05:58:15 AM »
1) [CC] / [ i ] / *StaRz* /

2) .aNj|

3) .siF|

4) ^oN|

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2010, 09:35:00 PM »
List should be updated, lulz.

Actually, this is the wrong post. I didn't see "Rankings" thrown in there. But whatever.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2010, 07:59:49 PM »
List should be updated, lulz.

Actually, this is the wrong post. I didn't see "Rankings" thrown in there. But whatever.

KinG| > [Insert Clan Here]

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2010, 10:30:16 PM »
Lol, same mays.

uR till the death? I'm coming back when I am able to get some moneys for an internet thingy. That's about... hm, a month away.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2010, 11:35:08 PM »
Are you asking me to start back playing?

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2010, 02:13:00 AM »
Lol, of course mays. That is, if you want to.
I don't think this game is active at all is it? I see, even though summer came around, it was still inactive. Sad.

I'm guessing, all the old players... well, most of the old players, had figured out that this game was basically going nowhere really, and was being too repetitive I guess, from my point of view.

Anyways, How many active clans are there in the American clan scene? I'm guessing tops 5.

But yea, I'm waiting to get an adapter thing for my net. Hopefully give Dp a shot, and see what's really hood!

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2010, 11:19:42 AM »
1. [CC]

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2010, 04:47:57 PM »
Lol, of course mays. That is, if you want to.
I don't think this game is active at all is it? I see, even though summer came around, it was still inactive. Sad.

I'm guessing, all the old players... well, most of the old players, had figured out that this game was basically going nowhere really, and was being too repetitive I guess, from my point of view.

Anyways, How many active clans are there in the American clan scene? I'm guessing tops 5.

But yea, I'm waiting to get an adapter thing for my net. Hopefully give Dp a shot, and see what's really hood!

I cant tell you what clans are still around or how many. I did however hop in the game a few times last week a think and was pretty bored.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2010, 11:12:44 PM »
Only clans I've seen playing this week have been SANC, Shk's clan and Ij. The match scene is pretty much done for and while typing this, there is a whole 4 people pubbing.