Author Topic: 3iob Servers Incoming.  (Read 7441 times)

mewa

• 68 Carbine
Re: 3iob Servers Incoming.
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 07:56:58 PM »
you sound pretty desperate jigsaw. got inferiority complex?

alright, now you come rage me down with your idiotic overgeneralized insults.

tell me im a kid, im a pedo, im a loser, i should quit life, im a pubstar, did i get them all?
im bored.....

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 01:51:50 PM »
you sound pretty desperate jigsaw. got inferiority complex?

alright, now you come rage me down with your idiotic overgeneralized insults.

tell me im a kid, im a pedo, im a loser, i should quit life, im a pubstar, did i get them all?
im bored.....

Desperate for what?

Tell you you're a kid a pedo a loser and you should quit life and a pubstar?

You're not a kid, but you act like an 11 year old.  You are a pedophile, didn't you read dystros sweet name, just keep hitting up ShoNaXoXo and BlonDiE with ya boiii skateR.   You are a loser, and you should quit life, but you're not a pubstar that's for sure,

Rage you down with idiotic and overgeneralized insults?  I don't even have to insult you mewa, you insult yourself enough just by coming on the forums and playing this game in general, poor guy.  I'd be bored too if I pubbed as much as cAM like you do, :-\

Now bro don't come back at me "attempting to talk excrement" about some water pistols and about how superduperultramegawowzermerry I am, and how merry 3iob is, we know that you're obviously excrement mewa, comprehension problems?  It's about that timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for a reality check, brah, bro, brew, breh, bruh, bra.  Wish I would have checked on here more soon so I could have seen your half assed post 9 days earlier, sorry it took so long, I know you're probably busy "CHILLIN WITH female dogES AND HOES AND DOIN SHROOMS", but we all know you're molesting little girls and working at taco bell.  Don't take it too seriously bro, it's not like i'm ever going to meet you, you don't have to be afraid, i'm 10-15 years younger than you, even though I don't think I should have told you that, but hey maybe you're only into young girls, not guys.

I better watch myself though, I don't want you thinking i'm getting pissed off or something, because you might try to turn that into another half assed insult.

Rick, can you lick me gently?

And the servers are still under discussion.

User banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:54:14 PM by jitspoe »

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2010, 02:57:55 PM »
Swk, if you take a look at how your clan-mate is managing this topic he created, that will be the same thing you should expect from them while accessing servers with their clan-tag on it. Feel free to ask community driven people to help out if you need help managing your servers.

swk513

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »
So I've been informed that I didn't hate on the right demographic of queers who play dp.  So, to all of you who's balls haven't dropped yet.. I can't say grow up..because your 8.  What I will say is your outrageously pathetic.. did mommy not love you enough? Did daddy touch you in a bad place?  They have drugs and therapy for that.  Talkin excrement on a forum is not the way to vent your childhood anger.  Thank you.

User banned for this post.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:55:54 PM by jitspoe »

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 07:25:56 PM »
Swk, you may want to check out the .ent file for pp1 in this thread:

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=17406.0

It eliminates middle flag mode.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2010, 07:44:12 PM »
Jigsaw - I'm not talking to you, I don't acknowledge what you say. Please don't make failed attempts to try and speak to me.
All I see is a lot of jealousy.  3iob is better than all of you, which is why your all clearly mad.
Well, sorry I took you the wrong way, I would have thought you'd be a community driven member. I just now know what type of integrity the servers shall have. Nowadays people only think trash talk will make them look good. Good luck with the servers.