Author Topic: Shockwave's BAN  (Read 17653 times)

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: Shockwave's BAN
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2010, 01:16:48 PM »
Leriq i will go with people caring so much.

and  myers who gave you those warnings? those warnings cannot be made until a rule has been made for them with Jitspoes approval.  

it does not matter if they are active or anything. i consider it private property. the goverment can't issue public drunkness tickets if it is on private property. i would say like gtfo. and i am saying it now.

you realize jitspoe made the game with that loop hole for private servers for a reason.

the banned player/players tends to be my friend/s*

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2010, 01:19:14 PM »
Reminds me of the thread i made about homingbullet playing on that same private server and haxxin.   The reason uR owns a private server and tries to lure people to match on it is because .... about half their clan is banned.  

From yesterday:
shk: the only way we would 3v3 is in this priv serv i have
shk: its a friends so if your clan is cool, then i'll giv eit to ya
JiGSaW: I just don't feel like getting wallhacked on a non serverside server
shk: nobodies gonna hack
shk: im using a 3$ mouse anyway, lost my g9
shk: :)
shk: aight lemme know if you guys want it, just give me a shout

From a couple days ago:
<@gwb> [08:06pm] [N] Query Started with: shk!shockwave@CPE00096baff24c-CM001947931b92.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
<@gwb> [08:06pm] <shk> 3s
<@gwb> [08:06pm] <gwb> haha
<@gwb> [08:06pm] <gwb> you;re banned
<@gwb> [08:07pm] <shk> private serv:)
<@gwb> [08:07pm] <shk> exact same as a uR match server
<@gwb> [08:07pm] <gwb> i doubt my guys will say yes
<@gwb> [08:07pm] <gwb> but i will ask on your behalf
<@gwb> [08:08pm] <gwb> i regret to inform you, no one wants to match you untill you are unbanned
<@gwb> [08:08pm] <shk> tell them
<@gwb> [08:09pm] <shk> im using a goodwill lazer mouse, cost me $3, its breaking in my hands
<@gwb> [08:09pm] <shk> lost my g9, i was drunk forgot where i put it

*cough*sad*cough*

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2010, 01:20:46 PM »
what is sad dystro is you making that poor attempt at saying homie was hacking. everyone saw the demo and clearly stated that he was not hacking. this thread is for more mature folks dystro go play in your sandbox.

and uR didn't make the servers i did.

Leriq

• PGP
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2010, 01:24:56 PM »
what is sad dystro is you making that poor attempt at saying homie was hacking. everyone saw the demo and clearly stated that he was not hacking. this thread is for more mature folks dystro go play in your sandbox.

and uR didn't make the servers i did.

If he is playing in the sandbox you need to go finger paint.

Honestly, who cares what shockwave does in his own little private server.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2010, 01:26:54 PM »
hey check it out guys, every thread there is someone accusing a uR player of doing anything, whos the first to be up on there posting madly nonstop.... vlad!!!  Done posting on this thread, peace.  besides it was more than obvious vlad, homingbullet is rly rly rly bad.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2010, 01:36:30 PM »
dystro please ; your making me laugh now. Homie is a lot better that 95% of the community or at least he was back when i was active. your childish attempts at making him look bad are pathetic and amusing at the same time.

about shockwave's recent ban i didn't say excrement against it because i knew he deserved it. i approve of bans being given to hackers or mult-accounts.

i only support this thread because it is my private server and the only reason i have it up is because i think there is nothing wrong with it. and when you are accusing him of evading your going against my view point  and i am defending that.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2010, 03:22:12 PM »
I think it is sad that shk has to continue to play while he's banned.  It should be considered evading since it's almost as if he's not banned at all.  I guess nothing will happen so clans should just refuse to match uR.

Does anyone know who this leriq noob is that's backing up vlad?

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2010, 03:26:10 PM »
I think it is sad that shk has to continue to play while he's banned.  It should be considered evading since it's almost as if he's not banned at all.  I guess nothing will happen so clans should just refuse to match uR.

Does anyone know who this leriq noob is that's backing up vlad?

Lmfao, That made my day. Shk Isn't even in uR. And it probably wouldn't matter if anyone matched us, simply because were Inactive at the moment. And whoever Leriq is, is my baby.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2010, 07:42:28 PM »
you realize jitspoe made the game with that loop hole for private servers for a reason.

loop·hole [loop-hohl]
–noun
a small or narrow opening, as in a wall, for looking through, for admitting light and air, or, particularly in a fortification,for the discharge of missiles against an enemy outside.
an opening or aperture.
a means of escape or evasion; a means or opportunity of evading a rule, law, etc.: There are a number of loopholes in the tax laws whereby corporations can save money.

I'm not sure what logic you used to come to the conclusion that I intentionally created a means of evading global bans.

I guess the most straightforward way to deal with this is to enable global ban checks on private servers.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2010, 07:50:14 PM »
I'm not sure what logic you used to come to the conclusion that I intentionally created a means of evading global bans.

I guess the most straightforward way to deal with this is to enable global ban checks on private servers.

A very reluctant +1 for me. I was against the regulation of private servers until about 10 minutes ago when we were flat out lied to to try and get us to play on a private server. If you ask someone to play on a private server thats one thing. However the level of deception that Deltaranger went through to try and get us to match on a private with a banned player has made me change my position.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2010, 10:52:51 PM »
See Henrod, and there's no other reasons for private servers not to be checked anyways :P

And leave it to Henrod to change his mind ONLY when something happens personally to him!!! GOOD GOING HENROD!

I've kept the same opinion about them all along. VOTE FOR JUSU!

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2010, 01:52:49 AM »
you see jitspoe to force global login would require a different build i assume, ill keep the same. since you are on that time of month. until now it was fine and now you change your mind like a pregnant woman.

evading bans = you cannot play on global login servers. all games have that feature and it proved to be a good one. you will change it and the game will sink.  but its your game if you wan't it to die just kill it instead of torturing it slowly to death.

i am not defending the players that play there i am defending the the right of using private servers to your own desire.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2010, 02:26:13 AM »
i am not defending the players that play there i am defending the the right of using private servers to your own desire.

I feel sorry for shk and the 'private' servers. With you defending them, they're bound to lose :/

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2010, 04:14:44 AM »
 I feel that playing on private servers (no GBL) should not be counted as evading.
 But I also feel that no one should play on private servers.

All in all: If shk wants to play, let him play, but let him play only against vlad.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2010, 04:48:21 AM »
you see jitspoe to force global login would require a different build i assume, ill keep the same. since you are on that time of month. until now it was fine and now you change your mind like a pregnant woman.
Yeah see now thats just meddling inappropriate.  Honestly.  That is NOT the attitude this game needs.  And how will it die?  Only the idiots that hack in the first place will leave because they won't have anywhere to turn to.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2010, 06:33:50 AM »
Lol this is private server the opposent have to said no if they wont where is the problem ;]

Leriq

• PGP
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2010, 08:44:40 AM »
A very reluctant +1 for me. I was against the regulation of private servers until about 10 minutes ago when we were flat out lied to to try and get us to play on a private server. If you ask someone to play on a private server thats one thing. However the level of deception that Deltaranger went through to try and get us to match on a private with a banned player has made me change my position.

+1
I go with Henrod since Henrod is the man.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2010, 10:11:02 AM »
+1
I go with Henrod since Henrod is the man.

This guy needs to get on the Committee pronto.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2010, 11:57:06 AM »

Cone

• PGP
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2010, 12:40:14 PM »
hes good