Author Topic: New Committee Members  (Read 8603 times)

AsThor

• Autococker
New Committee Members
« on: March 10, 2010, 12:48:24 PM »
Due to the inactiveness of some members we've voted on 3 new ones for the Committee to replace Superman, ondramh and cola.

The 3 new members are:  

- Pvtjimmy
                                    - Shep
                                    - Olbaid

I hope we have now 10 active players to get rid of all these multis and other things way faster.

Actual Committee roster:

- zimtstern
                                   - flip
                                   - AsThor
                                   - Cameron
                                   - Justinph5
                                   - Henrod
                                   - Gamabunta
                                   - Olbaid
                                   - shep
                                   - Pvtjimmy

Rocky

• Autococker
Re: New Committee Members
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 12:50:45 PM »
replace zimt pls

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 12:55:19 PM »
well done.. again you recruited a hacker.. kick jimmy pls after his long cheater history

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 12:59:20 PM »
lol zimt is a hacker too ! this 11y swiss always with speed engine in match

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 01:49:32 PM »
Why did you let Olbaid join the Committee when his post in the recruitment thread wasn't even properly constructed, and seemed to be like he was just joking around?

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 02:02:56 PM »
because olbaid is in s2k

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 02:11:52 PM »
Well, I don't care about who's in what clan or who cheated. I just hope everything will be faster now.. Good luck.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 02:32:47 PM »
Why did you let Olbaid join the Committee when his post in the recruitment thread wasn't even properly constructed, and seemed to be like he was just joking around?

Why don't you just accept the decision of the current commitee? Apparently they judged Olbaid would be a better alternative than you are. It would be way more mature if you would support the commitee by providing the commitee some relevant information, instead of already complaining about Olbaid before he has even done anything.

Life sucks and than you die.

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 02:52:44 PM »
Shep 4lyfe.

well done.. again you recruited a hacker.. kick jimmy pls after his long cheater history

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 02:55:32 PM »
whoa wth why is pvtjimmy a commitee member when he only has 23 posts..

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 03:04:06 PM »
You don't need to post daily on the forums to join the committee, just post on what matters or concerns this game such as ban votes etc...

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 03:27:53 PM »
uhm.. wasn't Olbaid the leak last time he was in the committee? Actually, thats not ment to be a question, cause I already know he was. And I'm not going to say anything about shep... that is just depressing to see...

But uh.. does this mean Henrod is the only active 'easy to contact' NA committee member? We've got 2 australians which can help the whole 3 australians in dp, then only 1 of those americans I ever see on IRC, but the europeans i'm fine with. Zimtstern and Jimmy are both active and easy to contact.

And no i'm not posting cause I didn't get in, I was banned previously so I really didn't expect to get in, but I really thought Rewind would get in for americans, oh well. Hopefully it will only take 1 month instead of 1 year to catch teh multis.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 03:53:02 PM »
i vote we just kick everyone out of the committee, whos not in s2k, and make s2k the official dp everything :)

Dave

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 04:10:21 PM »
hm really again zimt? he sent me ratbot schroom etc.. with options..

Delphi

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 04:13:06 PM »
i vote we just kick everyone who cares about the commitee.
what does the commitee? slaying multi accounts an thats the darn only thing.
So, as long you use to play with one account you should not care. and btw for real dont cry about multis as if they hurt your soul

kyuuchi srsly l2p and get...(no need to say anymore i guess)

Dave

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 04:13:39 PM »
Riddick i think u trullo and u should find qehs database.. they have there all hacks

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 04:26:52 PM »
commitee is fine now, shep coolest aussie and jimmy 2nd coolest dutch after chevy.

dave we g ot the bronze

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 04:35:13 PM »
I would suggest you kick shep quick fast and in a hurry or be embarrassed soon big time....

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 04:56:24 PM »
uhm.. wasn't Olbaid the leak last time he was in the committee? Actually, thats not ment to be a question, cause I already know he was. And I'm not going to say anything about shep... that is just depressing to see...

But uh.. does this mean Henrod is the only active 'easy to contact' NA committee member? We've got 2 australians which can help the whole 3 australians in dp, then only 1 of those americans I ever see on IRC, but the europeans i'm fine with. Zimtstern and Jimmy are both active and easy to contact.

And no i'm not posting cause I didn't get in, I was banned previously so I really didn't expect to get in, but I really thought Rewind would get in for americans, oh well. Hopefully it will only take 1 month instead of 1 year to catch teh multis.

Actually, I was not the leak.  Jitspoe assumed it was me and kicked me out of the committee, and that is when Viciouz decided to come clean and told him that he was in fact the leak.  Then I was reinstated.  I know you are upset, but please don't act like you know what you are talking about when you clearly don't.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 09:23:18 PM »
Actually, I was not the leak.  Jitspoe assumed it was me and kicked me out of the committee, and that is when Viciouz decided to come clean and told him that he was in fact the leak.  Then I was reinstated.  I know you are upset, but please don't act like you know what you are talking about when you clearly don't.
HAHA I remember that.... Everyone freaked out.