Author Topic: New Committee Members  (Read 8600 times)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: New Committee Members
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2010, 09:57:46 PM »
The voting process was very difficult. We don't have that many people voting on the options. Although I do not agree with some of the choices I have faith in the overall voting process. Some of the choices we had were pretty rough. If anyone that is assigned to the committee is found to be cheating or leaking information the appropriate action will be taken. This is how the real world works.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2010, 09:58:27 PM »
If anyone needs to contact me for any committee issue I am normally idling on vent.

fluorine.typefrag.com

If I don't reply right away, then send me a PM on there or on the forums.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2010, 10:06:13 PM »
But uh.. does this mean Henrod is the only active 'easy to contact' NA committee member? We've got 2 australians which can help the whole 3 australians in dp, then only 1 of those americans I ever see on IRC, but the europeans i'm fine with. Zimtstern and Jimmy are both active and easy to contact.

I don't idle irc all the time anymore due to the fact it gets annoying. You could use some common sense and contact us via these forums or the "send message" feature since most of are here routinely. If any of us need to check into certain things I'm sure you could set up a time to meet someone in the committee at a certain time on irc. Why can't an Aussie help a North American player? Do they not speak English down there anymore? There are ways to contact any of the committee members. If you need a certain one then feel free to ask one of the others to let that member know to contact you. Simple as that.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2010, 10:11:52 PM »
I have a clean OS so I don't have IRC on it anymore. Maybe someday I'll download it again and set it up, but as for now my liaison is Henrod. I'm in contact with him frequently, so if you need me for something, let him know, otherwise he can usually handle stuff, unless its too hard for him, then he'll give it to one of us 2 top-dogs, you can only guess the other. :P

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2010, 11:55:11 PM »
stupid donkey idea to put in olbaid.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2010, 12:30:47 AM »
stupid donkey idea to put in olbaid.
Thanks for the opinion.

CONGRATS SHEP

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2010, 12:57:28 AM »
Why don't you just accept the decision of the current commitee? Apparently they judged Olbaid would be a better alternative than you are. It would be way more mature if you would support the commitee by providing the commitee some relevant information, instead of already complaining about Olbaid before he has even done anything.

Life sucks and than you die.

I can't ask questions about the committee then?
I'm not saying, and I'm not "upset" as you've put it as not being in the committee. Olbaid hasn't even used a correct format for his application but you still accept him. It's more like you're looking at the person, rather than the application.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2010, 01:08:01 AM »
It's more like you're looking at the person, rather than the application.
DING DING DING DING DING.... You have found the correct response!

We'd rather have people who DON'T whine about who gets in committee and who doesn't...

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2010, 01:40:38 AM »
Just lmfao. I'm not whining about the committee? I'm asking questions as to say why are certain people being accepted when there is sometimes faults in that persons application. I haven't whined about who is in the committee, and if you're accepting people by looking at the person, why not just create a "Put your name here if you wanna be in the committee" thread? Beings as I wasted like 40 minutes typing mine out.

I'm not whining, but if thats the only reason you accepted Olbaid, then lol.

Good luck....

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2010, 05:16:06 AM »
Just lmfao. I'm not whining about the committee? I'm asking questions as to say why are certain people being accepted when there is sometimes faults in that persons application. I haven't whined about who is in the committee, and if you're accepting people by looking at the person, why not just create a "Put your name here if you wanna be in the committee" thread? Beings as I wasted like 40 minutes typing mine out.

Good luck....

For someone who's not whining you sound pretty frustrated though...

Props

• PGP
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2010, 05:45:38 AM »
Meh.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2010, 06:52:33 AM »

Good luck....
Kyuuchi ever tried considering personality issues?

p.s.: zimt best committee.

Oh and yeah.
CONGRATS SHEP

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2010, 06:59:24 AM »
It s like the 5y old kid crying inna supermarket..MOMMY I WANT THIS TOY :'(

Welcome jimmy, olbaid and shep.

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2010, 07:29:35 AM »
LFMAO kid spent 40min on his application and didnt get in =/ i kinda feel for him.

Leriq

• PGP
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2010, 08:45:49 AM »
I just spit some of my food out laughing when i read shep made the committee.

joox

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2010, 10:19:50 AM »
So much complaining & whining about who's on the buddylist. lol  ;D

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2010, 10:24:12 AM »
40 minutes? That's just...wow.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2010, 05:17:45 PM »
O I forgot to post my app. O well, I wouldnt of made it over the three great guys selected. Congrats.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2010, 05:24:01 PM »
Beings as I wasted like 40 minutes typing mine out.

Lmao, good thing you are not in the committee, your slower than jitslow lol

Rewind

• VM-68
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2010, 06:59:28 PM »
I hope things work out for the best for the new committee. It's not an easy time right now, so the best of luck to all of you. :)