Author Topic: zoogooz vid...  (Read 20913 times)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
zoogooz vid...
« on: April 17, 2006, 10:41:16 AM »
Here ya go...

Yep it's hosted on my slow ass work server.
It's around 66 megs.
http://www.logictechnologies.com/keith/stuff/zoog.zip

My thoughts are at the end of the video.
Not my best video production work, but fast and to the point.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
Re: zoogooz vid...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 02:50:26 PM »
Can you please upload it to somewhere else? My download is going like 6kb speed.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 02:51:37 PM »
it'll get hosted elsewhere soon

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 03:25:14 PM »
im at 70%. when its dl'd i will host it for him :D

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 03:34:16 PM »
yay.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 04:03:42 PM »
Wow, this is nice and fast. Smokey finish downloading it quickly and host it.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 04:15:58 PM »
Smokey ive been waiting :p

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 05:22:52 PM »
Crap.  Mine got to 68% and then had an error.  I tried to resume, but it started over instead.

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 05:28:25 PM »
sigh. same for me

oddjob

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 05:35:39 PM »
Word on the street is that the file is corrupt and you cant even download it.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 06:02:55 PM »
:O hax!

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 06:12:28 PM »
Ive downloaded it twice now, at the end of each download winRAR wouldnt let me extract it.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2006, 06:48:27 PM »
It may have stopped short, like it did with me.

S8N: You should look into getting that server connection updated.  I hear they have 56k modems out now.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 01:31:21 AM »
gah....ty to jits for uploading with the ftp

www.arena-zone.com/zoog.zip

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 09:41:19 AM »
The only suspicious thing I saw in the video is one of the more easily explainable events in the demo (around 2:10 in s8n's video)...er33t guy is going down the stairs into the tunnel, its 2v1 in favor of xB.  Meaning the 2 dead xB players were clearly watching the last er33t player alive. 

They know zoogooz is in the tunnel, they know the er33t player is coming towards him...it doesnt take much recon at all to say "COMING TO STAIRS"

Zoogooz had it lined up to shoot at the bottom of the stairs and just waited for him to go down.  I think id chalk this up to recon...as there were 2 xb Players dead and only 1 er33t member to chasecam.

As for when zoogooz was under the bridge and killed the last man who was on the flag, I mean come on.  Look at how many xB players are alive, look how many er33t players (or should I say player) are alive.

It was 4v1 in favor of xB.  Even some of the newest clans know that in a 4v1 situation, especially in a map where you can enter the base from straight on, to the left, or right, of the flag, that last guy will be on the flag.  Even though all 4 xB members were alive and no one was chase camming him, other xB members were in the base and all they had to say over their voice comm is that he is on the flag.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »
I think every different clip is suspect.

It apears, in the first clip, that zoogooz reacts to very quick out-of-his-site activities. In the last clip (i think) it apears zoogoo reacts and commits to his left as he goes over the tower thingy when everything from his point of view shows the enemy went right last he could have seen.

But, I think they all can be explained through any combination of recon, coincedence, or wallhack.
That's why I said I thought the video was inconclusive, because it is.

So I would have to give zoogooz the benifit of the doubt.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2006, 12:20:47 PM »
First clip: The first time I watched this, I only noticed the 1 enemy and didn't think much of it.  When I watched it with a wallhack, a second player was clearly visible, and zoogooz reacted to that player, so I though "Whoa, you couldn't even see him before.  That's pretty sketchy."  I went back and watched it without a wallhack again, though, and noticed that the second player does actually come into view, and it isn't until that player comes into view that he reacts.

Bridge: I thought this was sketchy, even without a wallhack, but once it was put into video form and easier to analyze, I realized he wasn't really looking through the bridge, but rather positioning himself so that he could clearly see on either side of the bridge.  He knew where the enemy was, because he could clearly see him before he went under the bridge.  If the enemy moved in either direction, he would likely pop into view from the side of the bridge, since he didn't, zoogooz knew right where he was.

Stairs: I don't really see anything suspect about this one.  The guy ran down the stairs and zoogooz shot him when he reached the bottom.  It might have been questionable if he was shot before that, but I think there was plenty of reaction time available.

Last (I think?) clip: zoogooz fires at the opponent, then enters the bunker, after which, he turns toward the entrance of the bunker, when with a wallhack enabled, you can clearly see that the other player is still on the other side.  After leaving the bunker, he sees the player go right and he goes left, I assume to try to intercept him, yet he still takes one quick look back to make sure his enemy didn't decide to change directions and try to shoot him in the back (the wallhack clearly shows that was not the case, so why look back?).  This slowed him down a little, and when he reached the middle, he seems to have thought the enemy already crossed over to the other base and "chases after" him, even though he's still on that right path.

Good job on the video, btw, S8N.  I think you made it as fair as possible.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2006, 01:13:56 PM »
The video doesn't even include the most obvious clip, where he isn't spraying in the middle while two of our guys are charging him. No one has really refuted my point about that in the other thread...

If anyone is interested in watching this part of the demo, the demo can be found here

http://dt.houstonareacomputers.com/zoogoozhax2.dm2

Also due to the fact that fraps is a fairly weak capturing device and the low FPS s8n has to use as to make the video small, the scene where zoogooz shoots at the wall where our guy is directly behind it which is about 1:45 on s8n's video is much more clearly seen in the demo.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2006, 02:21:09 PM »
I've downloaded that video twice, and it hasn't worked either time.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2006, 02:41:02 PM »
don't use the link i posted
in this thread there are two other links.
if it doesn't work then you might not have the right codec
it's DivX i think?