Author Topic: Hackusation: shk  (Read 12387 times)

gonass

• 68 Carbine
Re: Hackusation: shk
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 03:49:51 PM »
You stated everyone in the community thinks he hacks.

no i didn't i said there was a majority.

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 06:53:40 PM »
Well i find it somewhat odd in places to be honest!! But what do i know I've just been playing almost 8 years =/
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 08:46:00 PM by DuDe »

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 09:12:24 PM »
watched Riddick's demo of the same match.  now i'm even more convinced shk was hacking.

kazee

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 08:03:21 AM »
Its indune, a one path map... if you don't go around corners spraying you don't have a chance.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 09:38:20 AM »
You stated everyone in the community thinks he hacks.

no i didn't i said there was a majority.
Majority, still the same thing. The majority in this thread appears not to believe he hacks. So which is it? The majority of the community? Or what you believe to be the majority? Simply stated all you needed to do was post your opinion on the question stated, not throw out "everyone else's opinions".

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 10:37:52 AM »
6 people is not the majority of the community. Half the people that play don't even use the forum.

What's with all this spray around corners and line this and that. Newbies. I don't shoot till I see someone. I don't need to prefire to roll kiddies.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 06:46:01 PM »
6 people is not the majority of the community. Half the people that play don't even use the forum.

What's with all this spray around corners and line this and that. Newbies. I don't shoot till I see someone. I don't need to prefire to roll kiddies.

this is what i said before flip.  personally, after seeing moderators on the board like knack lock a thread for flaming but he would put a last post on it flaming some one, i decided to stay away from forums till recently.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 08:10:15 PM by gonass »

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 11:03:16 PM »
I don't understand how reiterating how many people in this thread believe or do not believe he is hacking has any relevance.  First off, most people who play this game can not even form their own thought, and just go on what other people say.  I have seen this first hand in many instances, especially while I was in the committee.  So the 'majority' bullexcrement has no backing, especially from people who regularly post on this forum.

This thread was created to counter the accusations, so it should be focused on that only.  I was told about this video made of his demo by people from IRC, but never watched it until I saw this thread.  I only watched it because Myers wanted to defend his clan mate, which I thought was unusual, considering he has been accused many times before. 

Yes, we all know that you can take a demo from pretty much everyone, and there will likely be somewhat of a 'suspicious' shot.  Yes, we know all know the map was indune and people can easily spam around corners.  What most people fail to realize is how he reacts when the opposing team is or isn't near him.  It just isn't a coincidence that he knows when and when not to line around corners, or when and when not to move when someone is rushing him.  Also, a majority of the time, players have to react to someone around a corner to actually aim on them, instead of being on them right away at all times.

I'm not going to take the effort and point out times in the demo, because I know it has no relevance to what the current committee decides.  This is not a flame to the committee I just know how it works.  I feel that people are accustomed to watching/finding blatantly obvious wallhackers, instead of realizing how a 'good' wallhacker/cheater can play while hiding it. 

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2010, 04:13:20 PM »
Baid,

We all know that wall hackers can hide the fact that they wall. I am sorry the thread got derailed.

Gonass,

No matter how much I like knack, I am not knack. I do not lock many threads but will if needed. Maybe you should come around the forums more often.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2010, 06:03:23 PM »
i wasn't accusing you of such things flip, i was only giving an example of how an active dp player might not post on the forums.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 08:29:22 PM »
What most people fail to realize is how he reacts when the opposing team is or isn't near him.  It just isn't a coincidence that he knows when and when not to line around corners, or when and when not to move when someone is rushing him.  Also, a majority of the time, players have to react to someone around a corner to actually aim on them, instead of being on them right away at all times.

The only worthwhile thing in this thread.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 11:41:09 PM »

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 05:18:06 PM »
so, pointing to the thread "unveiling the new wallhacks", here is some evidence of how these guys could have been hacking and not get banned, and a great example of what they probably used. 

nfk

• PGP
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 02:07:14 PM »
Everyone who says its not cheating is getting played, ive used hacks in counterstrike that would do the same thing.  If its not cheating, teach me how to accurately shoot in a hole from a 100 yrds away in the case of airtime.  Thanks and youre all getting played.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2010, 04:43:55 PM »
could havecould have been hacking  and a great example of what they probably used.  

That is the whole issue.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2010, 08:01:22 PM »
seeing the video of one of shk's demos with the "currently used" wall hacks makes me think even more that shk uses them.  happy now flip?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2010, 02:28:15 PM »
Just an FYI to committee members [since most of the community wont know what this means] -- Cullent has been enabled on all GG servers for over 3 weeks now. [And it does not get removed after league matches, so its always enabled on [ x ] match servers].

EDIT: I was told a lot of people don't know what Cullent is, basically it is a wallhack prevention.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:54:45 PM by MyeRs »

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2010, 03:20:15 PM »
If this is true, it apparently doesn't work.  I watched someone match on an [ x ] server less than 2 weeks ago, and he openly admitted he was wall hacking.

EDIT:  "And cullent doesn't prevent wall hacking, it only makes it work less good." -From the wall hacker himself
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 05:06:41 PM by Olbaid »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2010, 12:00:34 AM »
Vemo video is dead now, but I watched the demo.  I didn't really see many moments that looked like potential wall hacks.  Half the time, he'd be aiming/spraying on the wrong side of a box, where it would have been an easy kill with a wallhack.  What I did find odd, though, is how frequently he shot his teammates when his crosshair passed over them.  It seemed like he spent most of the match deliberately looking at the ground/turning away/jumping/whatever to avoid putting his crosshair on a teammate.

Here are the suspicious moments that stood out to me:

14 seconds before match starts - cursor looks like it locks to teammate's back and shoots
17:15 - turns away from enemy base to teammmates and shoots them when there couldn't have possibly been enemies there
15:22
12:25 - shoots teammates in base and spazzes back and forth between them
10:39 - shoots teammate in back
6:13 - shoots his teammate as soon as his crosshair passes over him
3:52 - crosshair pops up and he fires at his teammate, then starts shooting at the ground to pretend he was messing around?

On a side note, this demo had the potential to be far more entertaining if the league was run like most serious gaming leagues and had friendly fire enabled.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2010, 12:21:23 PM »
And 15:03 - he shoots his teammates back after coming around the corner. :P

Hadn't watched this one yet until now. Don't know how true that Cullent is on x's servers, but it doesn't protect against those. I'll have 2 new aimbots in my hands tomorrow, will see if this and other demos can be replicated. Guess I need to make sure it has autofire too. ;)