Author Topic: sad, but true.  (Read 12454 times)

idias

• Autococker
Re: sad, but true.
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2011, 05:13:27 PM »
You guys (Wrekd/Chemical) are deflecting this from its main point...

Back on topic...
@Foxracing - I see a lot of pub players that are actually pretty good and small stuff like tutorials and better guidance throughout the game would be an improvement. If more people, let's say newbies, would start using IRC it would be quite helpfull  since they'd get the hang of the game more easily through matching and hanging out with older players. Which is how most of us did evolve at this game.

STeam

• VM-68
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2011, 01:50:27 PM »
Report him, so committee can start their work.. or if you think that is so easy, you can ask for bein committee.

Paintball have very effective anti-cheat, just look on other games, where you get banned on one server and just go to next server without admin and start killing everyone... In paintball you will get global ban, so just stop talking everyone is using cheats... That's just like crying. If you see cheater, report him, and thats all. He'll be banned and don't come back so easily.

(Sorry for all my mistakes in this text).

This is the biggest joke what i have ever seen....
actually 80% active players using some 5years old cheat and how justinph5 said in some other topic, its sad but true...
and the most funniest is that, if jistpoe make better anticheat he kill 80% active players... so game will be death...
Im sorry, but this game is probably lost ;)
Fight with me more, but who is pure actually? :D

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2011, 01:58:47 PM »

This is the biggest joke what i have ever seen....
actually 80% active players using some 5years old cheat and how justinph5 said in some other topic, its sad but true...
and the most funniest is that, if jistpoe make better anticheat he kill 80% active players... so game will be death...
Im sorry, but this game is probably lost ;)
Fight with me more, but who is pure actually? :D

actually, I do think the cheat detection works. In case you know about any hack you think is undetectable, feel free to contact Jitspoe.

Furthermore, nice words from someone who applied for a committee function ;)

STeam

• VM-68
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2011, 02:10:39 PM »
actually, I do think the cheat detection works. In case you know about any hack you think is undetectable, feel free to contact Jitspoe.

Furthermore, nice words from someone who applied for a committee function ;)

now i finally stop care all about this game ... put some cheat on, go to pub, go obs, push p and start chase and check, get laugh  :D
and btw dont forgot change acc, cause people will hide more if they see you on same server... u just got recpect ;)

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2011, 08:21:22 PM »
now i finally stop care all about this game ... put some cheat on, go to pub, go obs, push p and start chase and check, get laugh  :D
and btw dont forgot change acc, cause people will hide more if they see you on same server... u just got recpect ;)

lolwut?