Author Topic: Hud modification  (Read 4242 times)

Squiffy101

• PGP
Re: Hud modification
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 02:03:35 PM »
Your correct there...that's why I've gone with the suggestion above of Tags (with space).  Much safer word.  You must understand...everyone concerned with running and playing the game all know that it's really kills, it's just the religious side of the school that must be seen to be doing things correctly.  Once they see "Tags", they won't bat an eye.  You, me and everyone else know what it really means.

LOL, now I'm checking everything out about restrictiong the console commands as I know that all 1200 students will be talking about what I'm about to offer and I'm sure they'll all go home to practice!!!!

Pretty certain I've got it sussed but 1200 heads will be a real test :-)

Thanks for your help on this subject...all sorted now and considered sorted :-)

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2011, 02:16:44 PM »
Would it be a problem if it said that you died when you fall of a cliff into nothing-ness or drown under water?

Squiffy101

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2011, 05:48:52 AM »
Would it be a problem if it said that you died when you fall of a cliff into nothing-ness or drown under water?

No, because dying is natural (even if it is accidental) where as violence leading to death is not considered the right thing to do :-)

Anyway...it's of no consequence...as long as I keep them happy, that's all that matters.

Bono

• VM-68