Author Topic: reborn this game  (Read 32168 times)

want2be

• PGP
reborn this game
« on: July 31, 2011, 06:43:30 AM »
This game is more and more dead with every banned person ... jitspoe should unban every1 and let this game be active again now there are like 5 active clans at all

Jitspoe are you really that stupid , and you ruin your own game ? in 2-3 years nobody will play this if u unban every1 this game will be again alive ...

Chef-Killer

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: reborn this game
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 07:03:20 AM »
Yeah, unban all cheaters to make the game more active, and if everyone is cheating, there's no advantage anyway...and maybe auto cheating could be implemented for the same reason ::)

want2be

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 07:13:13 AM »
no1 will start cheating again because nobody wants to be banned again  , an if any1 starts cheating again why do you ban him for 5years ? its without point because in 5years life changes peoples moves and buy new computers and have new IP imo ban for 1 year is enough

eXitus

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 07:15:57 AM »
80% of the cheaters claim to have done it because they "want to quit playing" because "this game sucks". Unbanning them would not change anything then, I suppose ;)

want2be

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 07:30:01 AM »
alot of banned ppls just tried cheats ...

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 07:55:28 AM »
<--- got 1056 days for a 1st offense. and ill continue to say i didnt hack

want2be

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 08:59:55 AM »
<--- got 1056 days for a 1st offense. and ill continue to say i didnt hack

right , you got banned for nothing you were always good you played for ages u didnt have reason to use cheats :/

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 09:11:58 AM »
I actually believe in Riddick. There's not a single possible thought that can come  up to my mind 'bout him hacking. Riddick and hacking is the same as Exam and fun. Both don't work in the same sentence.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 09:31:31 AM »
right , you got banned for nothing you were always good you played for ages u didnt have reason to use cheats :/

nah i sucked when i 1st started like 5 years ago.

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 09:35:13 AM »
Agreed on this. Clean banlist and start over with this.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 09:43:19 AM »
Agreed on this. Clean banlist and start over with this.

SO you believe in letting people get away with doing the WRONG thing? I would rather people be allowed cheats in certain public servers than allowing regular players to hack in a matching community. Have you not seen how these people destroyed what was a fun community?

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 09:57:32 AM »
clear the banlist !! and make GOOD detection system so u cant hack public servers GG PROBLEM SOLVED this games gonna die otherwise

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 09:59:33 AM »
or just give everyone 1024 days ban as it seems atm

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »
yea i got 1056 without hacking and on a 1st offense :) games dead.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 11:57:45 AM »
Clear the ban list and let those who decide to hack play again to cause MORE drama? That makes sense. If this recent group of hackers were banned a few years ago then most of the other players would still have been playing. Now that they are gone maybe some will come back. I doubt banning 6 individuals will have such a drastic effect on the game. Allowing cheaters in a game is just dumb. Most people quit games when they know others have an unfair advantage. If you want them back go play CS:S or TF2 with them. Simple as that.

PGPSandman

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 01:32:52 PM »
 Once a hacker and cheater always one. Those people were bored with the way the game was moving for them so they needed to change things to make it more fun.
 OK Fine if you need changes then I say make a mod that jitspoe can add to the game for everyone to enjoy. To be honest, if everyone used the cheats you ban for would it not make the game in whole HARDER to play for all? More challenge knowing everyone can do this?
 I don't cheat here, sometimes I see cheaters and it annoys me but I don't whine about it, it is just a game. Hell I cant even double jump or those legit things you can do here I just play like a noob and I have been playing since 2005. If there is so much hacking and cheating then one way to solve it, make one of the lesser used servers into a "open source" server for anyone to use what they will so all know it has cheats.
 I on the other hand plan to play DP2 even if the servers go offline, hell I still play Activision Extreme Paintbrawl 4 from time to time and it has been offline for years. I don't need the net to enjoy a game just the fun of the game and knowing someone took the time and effort to make the game so I CAN enjoy it.
 You got my support for the years to come jitspoe no matter how hard or dead it gets here, don't give up on all of us. If I knew the program and BSP I would gladly help you out.

want2be

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 01:44:42 PM »
well dont clear whole banlist , but bans for ages are annoying .. why dont delete ban of person who is already banned for 2 years ?

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 01:52:47 PM »
Id rather see the game die than to see cheaters back in the servers.

These kids ruined the matching scene. Which, imo, was the backbone of the game.

Let the game be. I feel for jitspoe. This game is free, but he catches a lot of flack for it. he has a life. He cant sit and mod this game 24/7/365.

want2be

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 01:55:36 PM »
i give you an example , i was playing for ages i did bring alot of palyers to this game i did make first videos at upload em at youtube , i made a maps i made a texture packs ... then i found a cheat i did sent it to some guyz to try it and then i wrote to jitspoe abotu this cheat because i wanted him to detect this cheat and he did gave me ban for 6 years i think this is unfair .. and this thing happen to alot of palyers same with idias or Riddick or dave and alot of players

want2be

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 01:57:24 PM »
he has a life. He cant sit and mod this game 24/7/365.

thats the point of committee ;))))