Author Topic: reborn this game  (Read 32166 times)

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
Re: reborn this game
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 01:59:22 PM »
Lol didnt been on for a while.. and now 40% of the Active matchin people are banned.. lol wtf is going on :D Well i wouldnt say clear the banlist but Spartax is right banning some1 for 5 Years is just a stupid way to loose a player.. 1 year would be enough for distributing..etc. well iMO its stupid.. so gg hf gl cya in some days when im unbanned :D

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 02:40:30 PM »
well dont clear whole banlist , but bans for ages are annoying .. why dont delete ban of person who is already banned for 2 years ?

Live with the consequences of all the stuff you do. This is pretty much how it is in real life as well, so why should we change anything?

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 02:56:30 PM »
i love how no1 even listens to what "banned hackers" have to say. i didnt hack and got banned for the next 3 years. ive never had a demo request against me or anyone even suspect that ive hacked. you're all retarded. and fl1p just because i play tf2 doesnt mean i quit dp for it. i was wrongly banned and then ignored by jitspoe ( whats new there).

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 05:01:56 PM »
Because no one cares what you have to say.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »
not like i have any reason to lie. its not going to get me unbanned anyways im fully aware.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2011, 05:19:20 PM »
Then just leave like the other kiddies.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2011, 05:30:42 PM »
to bad im not a kid :/

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2011, 05:32:31 PM »
to bad im not a kid :/
But you hack.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2011, 05:52:39 PM »
But you hack.

nah i didnt hack. i was falsely detected. plain and simple

Hco.

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2011, 07:31:56 PM »
no1 will start cheating again because nobody wants to be banned again
Good idea want2be. We should also try releasing all the rapist and murders from prison because they wont commit the same crime again, right? Humans are creatures of habit.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2011, 07:35:25 PM »
Good idea want2be. We should also try releasing all the rapist and murders from prison because they wont commit the same crime again, right? Humans are creatures of habit.

+1 brilliant idea.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2011, 03:45:13 AM »
thats the point of committee ;))))

No. The point of the committee is to do the leg work in cases of cheating. They then decide on a ban time for the offense. That is all it does.

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2011, 08:01:31 AM »

LOL ye its the same thing :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But ye im with spartax here.. some people have gotten too long ban times.. some ( jeongwa ) should stay banned for ever tho.

Its just boring, now only players active is ph3n1x and his mates

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2011, 08:52:53 AM »
At the moment we have just two matching euro clans and that are .vT. and .oXz. ...

FStyle

• PGP
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2011, 09:29:33 AM »
and [w8]

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2011, 09:51:37 AM »
Quote from: want2be on Yesterday at 15:13:13
no1 will start cheating again because nobody wants to be banned again

Dp2 = Real Life ? For the win..
+ 1 , some people are still able to think in a human way..  thank god we arent lost..

want2be

• PGP
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2011, 02:09:55 PM »
maybe cut bans i think its annoing to give me ban for ž years in few years i will anyway live in other city and with new computer

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2011, 02:20:48 PM »
You were banned an estimated 2305834 times before, and still you decided to violate the rules again. Why the hell should we have mercy? Even donkeys learn to take another route when they run into the same wall over and over again.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2011, 02:47:36 PM »

But ye im with spartax here.. some people have gotten too long ban times.. some ( jeongwa ) should stay banned for ever tho.

Its just boring, now only players active is ph3n1x and his mates

#1: Yes, it is like real life. The same principles apply. Ethics. Get some.

#2 You ask for everyone to be unbanned but in the same breath state someone should be banned forever. Hypocritical in my eyes.

maybe cut bans i think its annoing to give me ban for ž years in few years i will anyway live in other city and with new computer

Rule of thumb is that people (especially younger ones) think it is cool to break the rules. If you follow this logic and do what you are hinting to then you will inevitably follow the rest of the stereo type of cheaters. You will evade your ban for a bit but no one will care about you as your new identity. This will cause you to tell anyone who will listen that you are so-in-so, who was banned , and that you are evading your ban. This in turn will get you banned yet again, for a longer time. Just stick to the rules and you have nothing to worry about.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2011, 11:02:03 PM »
 Can't believe this, but I'm actually 100% behind flip in this one. But why even bother arguing about this, jits is a reasonable man, this would never get done.

These 'banning kills the game' threads have been here before, just like there are many threads about this game dieing. I have seen 'this game dieing' for almost 6 years now. Is not dead, or wut?

And this goes to reaver personally. You retarded, not others, you.