Author Topic: Who's Playing for Who anyway?  (Read 18130 times)

lekky

• Autococker
Re: Who's Playing for Who anyway?
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2006, 10:32:41 AM »
my psot wasn't specifically aimed at er33t.

Its probably true that one of the reasons that clans don't want to face er33t is that they don't want to record a loss. Bu its equally valid that htey won't match you because of your attitude.

If you want my opinion, don't give people the option to say they don't want to match you because of your attitude. Then they are left to admit that they won't match you cos you're too good.

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2006, 05:36:40 PM »
I think you should all just stop arguing about it, neither side is going to back down, although it does make for interesting reading.

I’m here, not to disrespect er33t, but to deliver a message to the respectful part of the community.

I’m sure er33t will never admit that they are all a bunch of arrogant ____, but that matters not. We on the outside know the truth. They will always turn a blind eye to their own misbehaving, but that’s just the way it is. They have two known hackers in their clan, but this is skilfully overlooked in every discussion. They broke numerous pbcup rules, but were rarely punished (I'd like to thank Xbain for being brave enough to stand up to them for once).

If er33t members want to double clan, they will double clan. If er33t members want to talk down to people, they will talk down to people.

But, we have found their weakness :) They are clearly quite upset that no one wants to match them, whether this be because they are the best, or because digi is the “human equivalent of AIDS” i cannot say for sure.

However, I am urging the DP community to continue this trend, resist matching them, let them be the ones to change their attitude. YOU, the clans that refuse to match them, have done nothing wrong, do not let them persecute you anymore.

Don’t let them spin their lies any longer, don’t let them tell you that you have to match ‘good clans’ to get better. They disregarded 2b0 before the pbcup, saying that my clan never matched, and therefore didn’t have the authority to be making suggestions. Look where we finished, and even though they’ll never admit it, they were scared to get beaten by us.

Even if you do want to match there are plenty of decent clans out there waiting to be challenged. Please, don’t be afraid to use pub play to develop your general skills as well, although it may not enhance your team working skills, it will certainly help you to improve in other vital areas of your game.

If you dont find matching fun, dont be forced into doing it, and please, please, dont insight anymore arguments with er33t. The most effective argument is through actions, not through words.

Thank you for your time, I love you all dearly.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Reed.

P.S Lekky, I want to touch your bum.

P.P.S J0E gets mucho respect from me for his refereeing work in pbcup season 1, and the praise that he gave my team, that goes for all the players in all the teams apart from er33t (actually meini was cool). :)

S8NATHOME

• PGP
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2006, 06:22:45 PM »
I’m sure er33t will never admit that they are all a bunch of arrogant ____,

ME ME ME!!! maybe not for my DP skills, but in general i'm an arrogant ____!!!

and even though they’ll never admit it, they were scared to get beaten by us.

I'm sorry, but eR33t has never been "scared" to be beaten by anyone.

I think the problem is the community think eR33t should be all sportsman-like and honorable in there victories. Well, new is, some of us aren't.

Funny thing is i've heard clan after clan, during and before I was in eR33t, whine, booger, and moan while they get thier asses kicked and no one says a word. Some clan are notorious for it. So there's some rule that says you can only talk smack if you're on the losing end of the stick? Welp...not happening at the eR33t camp I guess.

Now, i'm not anyone that talks smack in matches. I don't have the skills to put behind any sort of words like that, and it's just not me. I will talk some smack in IRC and on these forums though. I do it just to get people pissed. I draw fancy pictures just to poke you in the side and watch you wiggle. And it works. I piss people off good. I never said I was a descent kind of guy. Some of the old-schoolers have met me. They know what i'm really like in person. You people let this internet smack just get to you way too much.

It's so refreshing to see an elite (or eR33t in this case) set of guys tear people to shreds and shove it in thier face. Screw sportsmanship and honor. Kick'em while thier down.

Peace to all my loving fans!!!

Qoo

• VM-68
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2006, 06:36:37 PM »
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. ;)

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2006, 06:41:28 PM »
Don’t let them spin their lies any longer, don’t let them tell you that you have to match ‘good clans’ to get better. They disregarded 2b0 before the pbcup, saying that my clan never matched, and therefore didn’t have the authority to be making suggestions. Look where we finished, and even though they’ll never admit it, they were scared to get beaten by us.

I've been in the best clan(s) with the best player(s) in this game for longer than the majority of people who read this forum have played the game.. well before [eR33t] -- and although I tend to not waste my time spamming threads, you are absolutely wrong about 'matching good clans.' The better players you surround yourself with  (and against), the faster you will get better -- anyone who says otherwise is mistaken.

Regarding "being scared" -- I don't have emotions like that over dp matches. I've won (and lost) tons of matches, and pretty much any situation is commonplace to me as far as that's concerned. With that said, I would've much prefered a more "exciting" final... but the result was far from.

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2006, 07:04:40 PM »
I love fishing....

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2006, 07:31:40 PM »
I can't read your reply without think you're just joking.

I'll admit I'm arogant because lets face it, I own you.

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2006, 07:35:05 PM »
Reed ---> please enlighten me as to how eR33t was scared to face you guys in the finals... and please tell me the final score again, i can't get enough of it.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2006, 07:40:07 PM »
Also came to my attention. Everyone here whining about respect are newbies. You guys played what a year maybe 2? Lmafo.

Don't know where Lekky comes off on saying we're excretory openings to him when I'm more than confident none of us even talked to him or his clan. Better yet, I even idled in your channel since you almost started it.

I'm sure we were scared excrementless when we won castle1 60-20? on your server? Yeah.

Don't know how we got on the topic of people not wanting to match us, but J0E's clan matched us 3-4 times in the last 3 days. :(

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2006, 07:44:37 PM »
lol @ reed.

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2006, 07:55:56 PM »
*Reed dances a wee dance*

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2006, 08:23:04 PM »
Also came to my attention. Everyone here whining about respect are newbies. You guys played what a year maybe 2? Lmafo.

Don't know where Lekky comes off on saying we're excretory openings to him when I'm more than confident none of us even talked to him or his clan. Better yet, I even idled in your channel since you almost started it.

I'm sure we were scared excrementless when we won castle1 60-20? on your server? Yeah.

Don't know how we got on the topic of people not wanting to match us, but J0E's clan matched us 3-4 times in the last 3 days. :(

I never said that. Read my post's. I'm actually giving you advice not slating you. The players that put effort into learning and playing this game whilst respecting other people regardless of skill or how long they have played it for are the ones i wish there were more of.

Be confident and arrogent, but do it with a pinch of salt.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2006, 08:24:25 PM »
reed is jealous. he wants to be in er33t.

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2006, 08:31:24 PM »
reed is jealous. he wants to be in er33t.

‘Tis true. All this is a devious ploy to get into er33t (I think it’s working ;)). But the bastards picked hacking ruddy as their ringer instead of me. OH THE PAIN! HOW SHALL I EVER LIVE!

Yours regretfully,

Dr. Reed.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2006, 10:38:30 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:38:36 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2006, 10:45:40 PM »
Yeah I was going to post that earlier. That we've been matching you guys quite a bit lately. It's been fun, and in one match we only lost by 3 on the tie map. :)

I had no problem with matching eR33t ever. I only cared about the double clanning at the time because we lost and that only lasted about one day then I forgot about it.

The only thing I wanted to know out of this and my thread, was how everybody has a positive record, but that seems to be long gone.

SO. I AM A HAPPY LUNATIC! WOOT WOOT!

Reed, you're crazy.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2006, 11:16:51 PM »
WHO THE intercourse IS Y2J? OMG!?!?!?!?

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2006, 02:28:56 AM »
intercourse.

anyone scared to match ch1ll now :? I would be..... hehhehe

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2006, 07:01:28 AM »
Thank you all er33t for vindicating my previous post.

I always love to bring comedy to the bleak and underprivileged lives of others.

Yours suggestively,

Dr. Reed.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2006, 07:28:53 AM »
Well explaining things further... We´ve had an argue with digi a while ago because of this "lack of respect" and so on. So we didnt want to match er33t because if we dont have fun/enjoy matching someone then we logically wont. We dont care if we get better faster or a lil less fast than matching you.
Like one week ago it came to one point where mosez simply wanted to forget all that excrement which had happened so he appologized for everything to digi although he thought hes not the only one having made mistakes. So we thought its all over. So...some days ago i join their channel and idle there. I only might have talked to some mates in their channel but i clearly didnt say one word to digi. So I was gone for 2-3 hours that day, came back to my computer, didnt recognize anything at first later then i saw this:
* You were kicked from #team_er33t by d (d)     = kickban
So i had said no word to him and he kickbans me. That impressed me so much that i again decided not matching eR33t.