Author Topic: Demo Request: Juiicy  (Read 27594 times)

gonass

• 68 Carbine
Re: Demo Request: Juiicy
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 01:13:59 AM »
I wasn't playing dumb.  The fact of the matter remains and is proven that you were VERY hesitant to release your demos.  Also, you keep associating yourself with people that recently hacked so if you knew juiicy was hacking you wouldn't mind, plus he's a recent hacker.  I'm not trying to troll you, though you're obviously trying to troll me and foxhound.  Foxhound's intention in starting this thread is sincere and I wanted to offer my opinion.  If that's a fail, then what isn't?  Maybe I should troll you.  You've actually failed, on an epic scale, in understanding my intentions.
Btw, you can edit your posts instead of adding new ones, though I realize you probably didnt know how to put more than one quote in a post because you had to rely on hitting the quote button to add the while viewing our posts to add the code for you.  You're as inexperienced in using web forums as you are on dp.  Another reason you're not getting into ThC, no matter how much you beg.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 02:11:38 AM »
This is between Foxhound, Juiicy and Committee/The Big Man. No need for all the other spam. (Including this message that shouldn't be needed).

all of snoods posts right? especially the one with the the mentally challenged boy, so sad that he finds that amusing.

btw juiicy if the post i made asking for the second demo on wob wasn't made obvious from all the clutter im just politely asking again.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012, 10:55:49 AM »
I wasn't playing dumb.  The fact of the matter remains and is proven that you were VERY hesitant to release your demos.  Also, you keep associating yourself with people that recently hacked so if you knew juiicy was hacking you wouldn't mind, plus he's a recent hacker.  I'm not trying to troll you, though you're obviously trying to troll me and foxhound.  Foxhound's intention in starting this thread is sincere and I wanted to offer my opinion.  If that's a fail, then what isn't?  Maybe I should troll you.  You've actually failed, on an epic scale, in understanding my intentions.
Btw, you can edit your posts instead of adding new ones, though I realize you probably didnt know how to put more than one quote in a post because you had to rely on hitting the quote button to add the while viewing our posts to add the code for you.  You're as inexperienced in using web forums as you are on dp.  Another reason you're not getting into ThC, no matter how much you beg.
You were playing dumb and still are. Here for the second time again. I didn't release the demos because it was a hig troll and admited later that it was a big troll..Idk maybe you just missed that part. Also I was talking to some committee members about the whole my demos and troll thing, and they all said just to either put them up, or not worry about it, not like that is any of you buisiness or anything, but since everyone is being little girls about it, there.  And no I seperatly quote you and foxhound so you guys son't get confused to easily. Also you don't know me at all in real life, so you wouldnt know if I did care wather my teammate was hacking or not. Thanks for being judgemental about it though. also I don't want to being thc anymore, I don't think I would make a good camper. Please continUe to reply to me for it is entertaining. Thank you.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2012, 12:35:02 PM »
demos never get anyone banned. why are you even bothering. if you're not detected you wont get banned. shockwave is proof of that

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2012, 01:37:10 PM »
demos never get anyone banned. why are you even bothering. if you're not detected you wont get banned. shockwave is proof of that
You're wrong.

Demo's are hard to ban people by, since it's hard to be 100% sure. But when it's really obvious, you get banned. Homingbullet is proof of that (twice?) - Also, Shk/Toon are also proof of it. Hmm... I think NaHLiJ was too?

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2012, 01:41:01 PM »
that demo bix posted way back was the most blatant hacking demo ive ever seen. shockwave did not get banned. imo if the committee and jitspoe are even 80% sure a person hacked via demo it should result in a ban. you're never going to be 100% sure in a demo.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2012, 02:36:43 PM »
juiicy, i still want that second demo after you reconnected on wob.

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2012, 04:05:45 PM »
juiicy, i still want that second demo after you reconnected on wob.
what demo? I didn't reconnect?

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2012, 04:11:44 PM »
you lagged out remember?

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2012, 05:10:42 PM »
You were playing dumb and still are. Here for the second time again. I didn't release the demos because it was a hig troll and admited later that it was a big troll..Idk maybe you just missed that part. Also I was talking to some committee members about the whole my demos and troll thing, and they all said just to either put them up, or not worry about it, not like that is any of you buisiness or anything, but since everyone is being little girls about it, there.  And no I seperatly quote you and foxhound so you guys son't get confused to easily. Also you don't know me at all in real life, so you wouldnt know if I did care wather my teammate was hacking or not. Thanks for being judgemental about it though. also I don't want to being thc anymore, I don't think I would make a good camper. Please continUe to reply to me for it is entertaining. Thank you.

I like how you think I know what I was doing better than you. Camping is part of the game.  I have seen you camp before.  There's times that you should camp and times that you need to camp.  You claim to quote us separately so that we don't get confused, but we have much better grammar and spelling than you do so if anyone's going to get confused from strange sentence syntax or two quotes being near each other I'm sure it would probably be you.  Just look at the post I quoted.  Its riddled with run on sentences.  Some of your posts aren't even coherent.  Maybe that home schooling you're getting from your parents isn't worth it.  I sure hope they're not as unintelligent as you.

You may not be begging to get into ThC anymore, but you did beg.

You call us campers?  At least we don't camp 2v1 while our team is losing.  Hey! Here's a log from a conversation between us where I told you that you shouldn't camp when your team is down 2v1.

1[20:45] <GoNAsS> you still need to play a little more smart
01[20:45] <GoNAsS> you were camping 2v1 while your tream was losing
01[20:45] <GoNAsS> should've helped your team mate

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2012, 05:17:48 PM »
tl;dr

is there anything in this thread worth reading? If not, can a mod please close/delete it?

wait till i get the second demo then do what you like

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2012, 06:40:45 PM »
i hope my team wins me a ts3 server

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2012, 06:59:55 PM »
Gonass can you cry and lose the tourney more please?
Gladly.  While I'm doing that, let me get your demo.
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=24435.msg222389#msg222389

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2012, 12:09:54 AM »
i still need that other demo juiicy,

and btw bind kp_minus cvar_toggle r_drawworld. spam that and you can see the other play models just liek how they can see us through their walls. ITS SOOO OBVIOUS. look at the prolandr with that bind. remember you have to spam the bind.

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2012, 12:30:52 AM »
i still need that other demo juiicy,

What are you talking about?  I just rewatched it to see at which point I reconnected.... I didn't reconnect during wobluda at all? Message me on irc because I don't want to start a conversation on this thread. I'm confused...

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2012, 12:39:41 AM »
remember on wob, we grabbed on you and you were lagged out. i want the demo fro when you reconnected.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2012, 01:35:49 PM »
remember on wob, we grabbed on you and you were lagged out. i want the demo fro when you reconnected.
Juiicy lags out a lot, it's funny actually, he lagged out at least 8 time when we played myers on xbmap1

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2012, 06:19:36 PM »
Juiicy lags out a lot, it's funny actually, he lagged out at least 8 time when we played myers on xbmap1

He's not saying that lagging out is suspicious.  He wants to see juiicy's demo from after he rejoined because he lagged out.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2012, 06:38:35 PM »
He's not saying that lagging out is suspicious.  He wants to see juiicy's demo from after he rejoined because he lagged out.
Yeah, I never said he thought it was suspicious. I was just saying :p it is a frequent thing.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2012, 08:03:30 PM »
just give it up ThC, you're not going to get anything unless a committee members hits him up.