Author Topic: Digital Paint Clans - Past Stories, Past Memories, Share them here!  (Read 14818 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Digital Paint Clans - Past Stories, Past Memories, Share them here!
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2012, 04:13:59 PM »
=>PoaN<=, my first "irc"-ish clan, better people taught me some ish and helped me get into the community, while showing me some of the better maps which are still my favourite maps 5years later.

FlaWLesS, first team that actually could win a few games. We beat the best as some random newbies. Winning on unknown maps was always good times. Rick/Cuso/Elit3<3 WHERE U AT ELIT3? WE MISS LIL AZN BOII. Best times in DP2. Unfortunately I got competitive and left these nigz.

What The ____? , stomping every team in DP2 with ease. Euros were the only ones who could give us a decent game. Winning GGDPLeague ( http://www.globalgamers.net/league/index.php?l=1&s=1&mod=stats&view=players ). Getting avoided by everyone because of the large skill gap. Getting accused of hacking allday errday. Nobody could measure up. Sadly we had to split up our roster numerous times so teams would have a chance and stop avoiding us, which made us clan-hop around trying to balance the match scene instead of playing with who we had fun with.

Those 3 teams were probably the most enjoyable I've had in DP. From being a newb, to the joking/have fun team, to the competitive team. Still e-bff's with all the nigz from each of those clans. And another memory is helping Chalk get through his swampass problems. We're pretty close now.

And talking to chemical fettuccini alfredo's dad.

And Unrated894. Everything with him is a good memory. Except when he lied when his friend raised his elo. 900eloscrub.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2012, 06:08:41 PM »
Woah this is great! So nice to see these memories that people have. :)

If only clans could be so much more 'official'.

For example, like... when a 'war' is on between 2 clans, have news articles about it, who is winning. - Quotes from people in each clan, etc. I think it would really make it more competitive and more fun!

We don't really do 'clanwars', which in most games are just a match.  There's used to be a lot of tournaments, one of which was annual by er33t called the pbcup.  They would put a website up for it sometimes and do little articles. 

There have been a few leagues done.  It's been hard to schedule things like that now more than ever with so little people playing and everyone's lives becoming more busy.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2012, 07:54:23 PM »
Speaking of PBCUP I had done weekly predictions for some reason i have week one saved, cant tell you the year but it had to of been around 2006-2008.

http://clipz.viciouz.co.uk/clipztake1.txt

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2012, 10:39:10 PM »
[iTy] was my first clan got trained by Honer<3 and 1MeanKiller 2gud, later joined [PoY] got trained and got into the matching scene by YeLa  thx bro <3 u. Then joined .sQ|t. and got trained there by MyeRs's bruda?? wuttt. Joined -uRa- for couple months got better and got accused of hacking by these CC scrubs wtf? And now I'm in DR34M Team Best Dp2 Team ever in the history of DP2, gG.

I.Am.The.Best.Ever.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2012, 02:07:47 AM »
[iTy] was my first clan got trained by Honer<3 and 1MeanKiller 2gud, later joined [PoY] got trained and got into the matching scene by YeLa  thx bro <3 u. Then joined .sQ|t. and got trained there by MyeRs's bruda?? wuttt. Joined -uRa- for couple months got better and got accused of hacking by these CC scrubs wtf? And now I'm in DR34M Team Best Dp2 Team ever in the history of DP2, gG.

I.Am.The.Best.Ever.

Well whaley, we still have a demo of you blatantly wallhacking...

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2012, 02:18:55 AM »
I remember in 2007 when people would join a server and they'd be like "Whoa! This looks like Quake 2!" (IMO, I thought it looked more like Quake 3).

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2012, 07:36:51 AM »
Well whaley, we still have a demo of you blatantly wallhacking...
Lol. Whatever you say Gonass, dp soundhacking 2 stronk.

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2012, 11:54:03 AM »
#cONF---(full of hackers)

rP> / #c0NF| is my past (my first clan). I think I'm the only one who didn't cheat in this clan.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2012, 01:48:54 PM »
[iTy] was my first clan got trained by Honer<3 and 1MeanKiller 2gud, later joined [PoY] got trained and got into the matching scene by YeLa  thx bro <3 u. Then joined .sQ|t. and got trained there by MyeRs's bruda?? wuttt. Joined -uRa- for couple months got better and got accused of hacking by these CC scrubs wtf? And now I'm in DR34M Team Best Dp2 Team ever in the history of DP2, gG.

I.Am.The.Best.Ever.
We Da BeSt, WaY BacK in ThE DaYs, I use to be accused of HaCkziNg, Decided to Make Multis

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2012, 02:50:50 PM »
I forgot to mention every single moment of my DP2 career has vastly improved when I first saw the line:
[12:31] * Idias_ (pb_killers@exiled.from.my.life) has joined #team_nb
[12:31] * ChanServ sets mode: +v Idias_

This Portuguese man became my favourite little pre-pubescent european ever. He sends me nudes of his gf every day too. We cam2cam a lot. This created a long friendship that will never be ended, and a lovely bromance. [e-BFF]Idias_ [jB]Happy_

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 03:24:40 PM »
I forgot to mention every single moment of my DP2 career has vastly improved when I first saw the line:
[12:31] * Idias_ (pb_killers@exiled.from.my.life) has joined #team_nb
[12:31] * ChanServ sets mode: +v Idias_

This Portuguese man became my favourite little pre-pubescent european ever. He sends me nudes of his gf every day too. We cam2cam a lot. This created a long friendship that will never be ended, and a lovely bromance. [e-BFF]Idias_ [jB]Happy_
Awww <3 2cute.
But you're still not getting the nudes.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 09:25:40 PM »
Been the best since I started, that is all.

shep

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2012, 11:06:56 PM »
Been the best since I started, that is all.
this kid

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2012, 11:27:06 PM »
But Chemical could beat you and Myers 1v2?

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2012, 12:54:35 PM »
But Chemical could beat you and Myers 1v2?
^

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2012, 05:51:08 PM »
lol

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2012, 09:06:29 PM »
I remember having myers in my training clan after a syncmaster sesh with my main man dukky.

farmstarz into ij was nice. impulse was fun, DaaD was great, THC is #1.

Getting superman to spend ages showing me how to run servers, only to discover LoL and give up after 2 months, ahaaaaa <3

also, rick

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2012, 01:54:36 AM »
I think we can establish one thing from this whole thread, everyone loves me.

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2012, 09:43:18 AM »
I remember meeting rick and hating him immediately after realizing he was better than me at life

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2012, 10:28:02 PM »
rick and I are still 23-0 in 2s, with 23 wins on zpar. come at us.