Author Topic: Superman's Siege - Rotation Suggestions  (Read 5804 times)

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
Re: Superman's Siege - Rotation Suggestions
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 11:00:50 AM »
it is my first map
This sums it up. First maps are never good, you need to get used to tool to design something at least not bad. Period.

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2014, 10:27:46 PM »
This sums it up. First maps are never good, you need to get used to tool to design something at least not bad. Period.
There are exceptions of course. JopeZz had a great first map with freedom, and dungeon by BASEBALLDUDE is the beastiest map ever invented.
just kidding on the 2nd example

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2014, 11:27:57 PM »
Please put impact grenades on your Siege Server. This game mode is much more fun with them. ;D Thanks.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 10:58:42 AM »
Please put impact grenades on your Siege Server. This game mode is much more fun with them. ;D Thanks.

I suppose I can enable them and see how it goes... I'm not a huge fan of impact grenades though, they are too easy to use.  You can get the same effect by using primed grenades, it just takes a bit more effort.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2014, 06:42:47 PM »
please put impact grenades on all servers. many newer players find the game more appealing with it

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2014, 07:33:12 AM »
please put impact grenades on all servers. many newer players find the game more appealing with it
Many newer players only play on speed servers, so who cares really. This game isn't designed for newer players, since we have more oldschool players around than newbs.
One thing annoys me about impact grenades: I never know if they are active on specific server. Since you like to spam your servers superman, at least put something useful saying if they are active.