Author Topic: [GT]BeViS / [GT]ShyGuy  (Read 18297 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: [GT]BeViS / [GT]ShyGuy
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2006, 01:09:09 PM »
Good poiint. I will talk to Derrek about the ban.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2006, 01:20:48 PM »
There's a good chance you'll be tempbanned for that, just to let you know. If I were you I would of deleted that post by now.
Too late. :)

Edit: And loial, your "you know everything" comment was inappropriate.  I'm pretty sure that's what BooMeR was referring to.

MaDMaN

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2006, 01:51:58 PM »
Lmao rofl, haha another hacker down.. thats pathetic, They always made fun of me for hacking and excrement, Wow, GJ jitspoe! I Love Your Darn Cheat Protection, Very Awesome!!!  i can get around it though :p, haha, anyhow keep up the good work!

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2006, 01:53:27 PM »
lol jon not smart to tell him you can get around it

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2006, 02:09:32 PM »
My apology if he cares about such things, I really did not consider that a personal attack per say (not my style), but hey I am a human, sorry for the sarcasim Taco.  I should have PMed you.

There I apologized like an adult. Lets see if others would be willing to do the same when they say something 'inappropriate' .

Speaking of....

What about Agents comment Jitspoe? Does he get told that was inappropriate. Becuase I doubt I will get an apology. Plus I dont see how shunning someone off the forums is helpful or needed?

Consistent treatment for all, please.

-L

PS Thanks for the taking care of Lun. Crap like that makes fourms in genenal  nothing but a flaming festival and nothing gets done or accomplished.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 02:13:27 PM »
well, glad loial didnt reject the face that gt wont ban bevis themselves.

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 02:20:30 PM »
what is it? 1st offense is a 1 month? 2nd offense is a 2 month? 3rd = life? this kinda ruined my day. i thought they were cool.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2006, 02:23:56 PM »
lol jon not smart to tell him you can get around it

ROFL, its so true though... :/

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2006, 02:25:30 PM »
well, glad loial didnt reject the face that gt wont ban bevis themselves.
Smokey,
I think you ment 'fact' not 'face'. I did more than not reject this I will follow up with it, like I said. Also we talked about your behavior last night after you lost. There is no need to think the worst of GT. You assume we wont follow our rules, you would be wrong. Watch and learn. Also I am curious what makes you think we wont ban them? We have banned other cheaters. Perhaps we need to be consistent with Jitspoe's ban rules. I personally think that would be the fairest thing to do.   

xsv??? Pardon? Please clairify.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2006, 02:29:02 PM »
You didnt ban Clipz when he was caught. I was PERM banned when I was caught, clipz had no punishment. "Clipz hanst done anything to gt therefor he wont be banned"

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2006, 02:30:23 PM »
Like, if u hack 1 time. u get a 1 month global ban. if you hack again, you get a 2 month global ban. hack a 3rd time and its lifetime?

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2006, 02:33:04 PM »
im talking about GT's server rules. if you look at my screenshot posted, there MOTD, it says second offense is a  LIFETIME ban.

They wont hold it up, solely beacuse of the face its two GT members.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2006, 02:33:22 PM »
There should be Zero tollerance, especailly for people who call installing a program to cheat with "hacking".

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2006, 03:49:38 PM »
You didnt ban Clipz when he was caught. I was PERM banned when I was caught, clipz had no punishment. "Clipz hanst done anything to gt therefor he wont be banned"

Yeah, that's one of the things that really set me off about GT. They covered up their real reason for banning you by saying that it was because you'd hacked and made an offensive site about GT. Had you only hacked they probably wouldn't of cared at all. [/ends speculation]

edit: iron, wtf, stop selling the hacky packs!

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2006, 03:55:42 PM »
Man, these people just don't get it these days. You can't just pull out your penix and expect to get away with it. I think it is time to go public...

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2006, 03:58:09 PM »
just give them their one month and let them learn

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2006, 04:03:53 PM »
k IrUn WutZ uR PaYPAL?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2006, 04:24:45 PM »
im talking about GT's server rules. if you look at my screenshot posted, there MOTD, it says second offense is a  LIFETIME ban.

They wont hold it up, solely beacuse of the face its two GT members.
Smokey please notice I am trying to be polite and respectful of your opinion. I would ask that all of you would do the same, for the sake of progress.

1. I read your post about the MOTD please re-read my repsonce. I keep my word. I will be checking with Derrek to make sure the IP are banned, not that it will do much good until hardware bans are in place. We can not do anymore than that presently. Agreed? Everyone? Comments? 

2. They are not GT members any longer nor will they be. What gave you the impression they were still in GT? They could have just simply changed GT names and IP's . We dont condone this, aside from being honest with the commiunity we would like to set an example for other clans.

Sk8ter you will never be welcomed on GT servers and you know why, which gets into a question I have for Pink below.

Pink, I fail to see where anyone covered up his ban, please enlighten me. As far as i know the PIC was the reason. I also have heard he was caught hacking, what it was and how many times, honestly I know nothing about that.

Lastly I will remind the forum (becuase some are not willing to accepct) that GT is under new management and we (Derrek mostly) is working hard to provide a place where cheaters are not welcomed nor hurtful comments. We are there to have a good time with out cheating.

Comments? 

Thanks for your time. 

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2006, 04:54:59 PM »
Wow Iron! I wanna buy one as a gift for teh Jitler! Seriously though, the Vinne's Guide To Name Spoofing is hilarious -- my friends constantly tell me about him spoofing my name and then trying to act like me. Pathetique! ;)

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2006, 05:41:24 PM »
my friends constantly tell me about him spoofing my name and then trying to act like me.

Don't lie, we all know that you don't have friends.
Only people who are cool with Vinne have friends.
YHBT. YHL. HAND.