Author Topic: ...  (Read 10653 times)

Chalk

• VM-68
Re: ...
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2014, 05:57:22 PM »
Ok... now I am forced to notify you chalk is actually the one who distributed to us all when we cheated a few years ago, yet we all blamed cyntex. And he evaded.

oh..this one is new

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2014, 06:00:50 PM »
oh..this one is new

hey remember that thing you sent me and I kept joking about sending it to someone. Yeah... still have it....

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2014, 06:25:35 PM »
Nah...you all acted the same age, but he's ACTUALLY A KID.

BTW I really should not have had to be the first person to say this.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2014, 06:30:07 PM »
BTW I really should not have had to be the first person to say this.

online game, we're all pretty much children

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2014, 07:34:32 PM »
Someone plz get me a fire extinguisher. The forum is flaming!

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2014, 07:43:55 AM »
I just came across this topic and it's so cringey. Do you guys realize what you're doing? Being know-it-alls sitting on their asses all day complaining about the organizer of tournaments. What the hell? What's wrong with you? It's his tournament, he decides rules and you're not bound to participate. Go ahead use this energy of yours to host better tournaments instead of dragging everybody to excrementhole level. He's contributing. You are not. It's that easy. Stop being the cancer of the community. darn, I gotta get some chemo after reading this thread.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2014, 08:01:53 AM »
I just came across this topic and it's so cringey. Do you guys realize what you're doing? Being know-it-alls sitting on their asses all day complaining about the organizer of tournaments. What the hell? What's wrong with you? It's his tournament, he decides rules and you're not bound to participate. Go ahead use this energy of yours to host better tournaments instead of dragging everybody to excrementhole level. He's contributing. You are not. It's that easy. Stop being the cancer of the community. darn, I gotta get some chemo after reading this thread.

100% agreed.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2014, 08:14:02 AM »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2014, 08:18:31 AM »
We quit the tournament long before this, so did a few other teams. I quit due to his attitude. eX quit due to the points system (thinking it was dumb). That was that. It was that simple. Teams didn't like it, they quit.

Then he was hostile towards it, made comments, people responded. Me personally, everything he said to me I'd mirror back. When he made a joke about my physical appearance, I did the same back to his. I copied his insults, and reverted them. Never initiating it. We would all stop, he'd continue.

There's no reason to explain myself. It was a classic DP argument. They get taken outta hand. He even went to the forums (but deleted his posts so you guys couldn't see). Online is ageless. Everyone is whatever they want to be. Nobody ruined his tournament. I left his tournament before any of this happened, and merely responded to someone trash talking. As did a few others. He couldn't handle the "mirror" trash talk, and quit. That is all my friends.

I personally like JMR, and told him not to quit after. And we had a civilized conversation before he quit, where he told me he was going to be quitting soon regardless of any of these events. The issue that actually bothered him, seemingly, was that his own TEAMMATES were talking poorly about him behind his back. Nothing else bugged him.

Anyways, JMR knew he took it too far. He apologized to me afterwards when we were having a civilized conversation. He just didn't feel like the DP community was meant for him. 1 or 2 people don't make you feel like that. It was the community as a whole that made him feel that way. Don't point fingers. It wasn't "these people" did this. It was the community.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 08:23:25 AM »
You're a pile of excrement thats all that needs to be said. Good day.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 08:27:56 AM »

Says the person who really pushed him to quit. The teammate he trusted who excrement talks behind his back. You're upset I showed him, I get it. But he was fine until he saw those, that's when talks of quitting happened. I think that makes you a pile of excrement. Talking excrement about your friend and teammate? When he's already in arguments with people. You're supposed to help him - support him - or tell him not to keep trash talking (which would've ended everything).

Oh way, excrement happens. He'll come back. He's a nice guy, tried to help, but never achieved much because of his attitude towards receiving the help. He was very cocky. He already considered himself a better mapper than Cusoman - claimed DT maps were overrated etc.. If he actually took advice, he could do a lot for the game.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 08:30:47 AM »
I wasnt talking of JMR at all, why bring him back into this. I merely stated my opinion on you.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2014, 08:31:56 AM »
And I'm stating mine of you. Someone who trash talks a teammate behind his back, especially in a time he needed support.... yeah that's a pile of excrement. I merely exposed you. Showing your true colours. You're the pile of excrement.

PaRaDeaD

• Stingray
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2014, 08:34:47 AM »

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2014, 08:38:08 AM »
And I'm stating mine of you. Someone who trash talks a teammate behind his back, especially in a time he needed support.... yeah that's a pile of excrement. I merely exposed you. Showing your true colours. You're the pile of excrement.

You know absolutely nothing about me. I didnt trash talk him. I stated he had social issues. I hoped that would make you see that maybe it wasnt worth arguing with someone over the internet for over four hours. Someone much younger who does not know how to handle the situation well. You talk of him needing the support when you made wheelchair jokes for hours on end. Thats not betrayal I was there for him just not on IRC.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2014, 08:44:24 AM »
^ As I said. I didn't make those jokes until he made physical appearance jokes to me. I mirrored his excrementtalk. Online is ageless. I didn't argue for 4hrs. I was playing league for half of it. I'd alt tab when I heard beeps on IRC send a response mirroring what he says. I even stopped for almost a full league game, went back on IRC talking in a channel about another topic, JMR comes in spamming about beating me in a match before. We stopped. He didn't.

Again, JMR had a civilized conversation and apologized. He was at fault. I responded, sure that's at fault too, but if you can't handle the heat get off the court. I tried to stop it. But wasn't going to sit there having him go on without responding.

But hey, at least I wont talk down about teammates behind their back.

EDIT: Do people also not realize the most severe things said weren't by me? Mine were pretty calm - not over the top. Some people, who I wont name, but unfortunately do team with, made some very extreme comments. THATS taking it too far.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2014, 09:03:02 AM »
I don't understand why everyone is so upset about JMR quitting. Anything he can do I can do standing.

EDIT: Also MyeRs is probably talking about something I said. JMR decided to trash talk me who hadn't said a single word to him. I told him that If I met him irl I would beat the living intercourse out of him with his own wheelchair. He deserved it. Enough said.

wasp

• Stingray
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2014, 09:09:06 AM »
JMR had a civilized conversation and apologized. He was at fault.
In this situation people always say be the bigger guy and just apologise, looks like it was JMR in this case.

The fact that you cant accept any responsibility is just ridiculous, blaming it on Omni and other people. It all started from you and cant believe you don't see that.

Sure jmr didn't handle it well, but you took it so far by making fun of a 16-year old in a wheelchair for being a virgin etc. just shows that you're acting as much of a child, if not more then he is.

I think you should use all of your efforts to try and repair the damage that has been done, as opposed to justifying your actions. JMR was one of the few people capable of making a real positive difference to paintballs future and now he's gone. Instead of teasing him for being a 'kid' I think we should be teased for still playing this game despite having grown up. We need more 'kids' if this game is going to survive...

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2014, 09:27:42 AM »
It all started from you and cant believe you don't see that.

This