Author Topic: [CC]Spook  (Read 11656 times)

P!nk

• Autococker
Re: [CC]Spook
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2006, 01:03:36 AM »
Quote from: jitspoe
I hate how people use the old "It's just a game" excuse

There's a quote for everything! Tis amazin'

Too bad that thread was locked, it looks like a fake quote. :(

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2006, 01:14:45 AM »
Well, it IS just a game and I actually don't see what Tinman would have to gain by coming in and admitting that he did it.  I believe the story that it was a joke at a LAN party.  Grant it I don't think it was a wise idea and I don't find it to be a funny joke, However, I understand LAN pranks...  Maybe swapping a GB on Spook's IP to Tinman's IP would be in order or maybe Spook has to suffer the consequences for not securing his PC.... Nevertheless, I don't believe Spook cheats.... Just my opinion :)

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2006, 02:07:42 AM »
Yes this is a game. For fun would be ideal. What I fail to grasp is what is so funny? You were mad, at first.

I am not haywire over your friends prank, bud. Please, what two consenting males do is there own business.  :-X Dont ask, dont tell.  ;D

Its the cheaters and griefs that have me hackles up. Always have. I know my sense of urgency for fairness is a character flaw, but they are worse things to be. Cheatinghis is one.  >:(

I know its a game fellas. So is playing chicken or Russian roulette so is having unprotected sex or ...Jesus H Digression take me now.  Oh you meant a game as in having fun. Yes I could not agree more!

Anyone,
How can having cheats installed on your computer be fun for others?

At some point honesty and fair play must be taken seriously if this game is to grow. If you dont feel any urgency in having a this game grow. What in gods name are you posting here for?  Kicks? Pranks? I object strongly to anyone having any fun ever, unless its me.

I think its time Loial goes and gives the current flavor 'The ole in and out'.  Doug! This nut buster is for you pal. She wont see it comming literally no pun intended, no she is not blind! Yet. :)

PureBlue

• PGP
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2006, 09:46:43 AM »
i <3 Spook... i think we should go on strike to oppose spooks ban... no more dpballin till he gets unbanned  ;D

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2006, 09:57:09 AM »
....no.

PureBlue

• PGP
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2006, 09:59:29 AM »
aww come on.. we could make examples of ourselves like lighting each others hair on fire and running around in public

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2006, 10:03:37 AM »
um... pureblue....in the first place, who are you? and secondly, i can take a month fine, i'll still talk to all my friends on irc (which i guess we moved to gloal gamers)

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2006, 01:41:59 PM »
wow loial why do you get so upset that spook is taking this thing so fine?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2006, 03:22:42 PM »
wow loial why do you get so upset that spook is taking this thing so fine?
::) Oh god. Do you really meddling care? I will assume you do because you posted. So don't retract, like the last time.

OK perhaps I was not clear enough what upsets me.

(Ahem)
Having a cheat upsets me. meddling with the integrity of this game is so meddling merry I don't know where to begin.

Its fair to say that Spooks attitude does concern me. He is forgetting or does not care about the games integrity.

So is anyone banned?

A login system might have prevented that. Yes its a game and I respect the fact you don't really care about it, but I do. I also have an affinity for loyalties and honorable behavior. Which sadly can not I can not waiver with being hypocritical. Thus my heated words meant with honest intentions. Here read on....http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=3943.msg44914#msg44914..see nothing nefarious.

I simple don't want people running around ruining this game with kitty ass goggled cheats and I could give a intercourse less this mod died, attitude. I would rather these people move on and ruin another community.

If this was perm ban you would be livid. I say this only on what Tinman said...
After Spook found out he flipped out a little
I can only conclude from that, you did care but stopped. But like I said thats you flavor bro, enjoy it. :)

agent-hwk

• VM-68
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2006, 03:27:03 PM »
i think they both should get a ban for what they have done.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2006, 05:33:43 PM »
i was mad at first... who wouldn't be? but having a friend in real life is alot better than having internet friends that may rape me when i meet them someday *cough cola*

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2006, 05:37:51 PM »
I remember when we fell in love on the internet, then I found out that you were a red head and grew up in my hood. lol

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2006, 06:39:30 PM »
i think they both should get a ban for what they have done.
They did, but it doesn't seem like TinMan even really plays much, so I don't know if he noticed.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2006, 07:30:13 PM »
I did, was between places and boxes for a bit playing games with friends during the weekend so I didn't know when it kicked in, just tried playing from here today and found it out, is it a timed ban, till b17, or perma?

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2006, 07:34:28 PM »
should be a timed for you, like it would be for anyone else.