Author Topic: _  (Read 8725 times)

m7feettall

• Autococker
Re: My apology
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2007, 03:33:32 PM »
DT, thank you for posting this. I really only had a few exchanges with you here in the forums, so nothing much to forgive. I am glad you are re-evaluating, and glad you are well.

Sharp

• VM-68
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2007, 03:39:41 PM »
Makes me wonder if you didnt spend so much times playing games you might of had a decent education hence a decent car with decent airbags ect...::)

Edit : Just chating random nonsence as usual =)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 04:28:44 PM by Sharp »

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2007, 03:44:40 PM »
whats wrong with his education? or his car(before the accident)? his air bags must be decent since he didnt get hurt.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2007, 05:08:43 PM »
LOL. I don't think airbags would have made a difference in that accident. Ford taurus is a decent car for a college student.

BLONDIE

• Stingray
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2007, 02:45:42 PM »
All that matters is that he is OK not about some sucky airbags!

Sharp

• VM-68
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2007, 01:32:27 PM »
Rofl i thought that was a dodge neon.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2007, 04:43:28 PM »
It's too bad doesn't hold up to his promise of not picking on people. Weird.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2007, 08:36:13 PM »
I want a picture of you 'DT' smiling and holding a "I am sorry Loial" sign, please.

You got only one life, have fun with it kiddo. I lost the most precious women in my life (even more than Sumer) to drunk driving. Her name was Rose.

No one should ever have to loose a child or spouse to someone else's lifestyle choice. 

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2007, 06:15:17 AM »
PiCaSSo and DT: Between you and your experiences, you have just strengthened my resolve to try my hardest never to drink and drive... Even though neither of your crashes seems to have been caused by that, I never want to be in a situation like the ones you have faced.

ViciouZ, That was but one life altering experience and no it was NOT caused because of alcohol.  I wouldn't wish a great deal of what has happened to me during my life on even Skater.

Hopefully, others like yourself, can benefit from some of the content of this thread.  I pray that it makes everyone who reads it look in the mirror and evaluate themselves.

Simply put, "Am I being the best person I could be?"

I want a picture of you 'DT' smiling and holding a "I am sorry Loial" sign, please.

You got only one life, have fun with it kiddo. I lost the most precious women in my life (even more than Sumer) to drunk driving. Her name was Rose.

No one should ever have to loose a child or spouse to someone else's lifestyle choice. 

ROTFLMAO Craig!!  You're a greeeeeedy one you are!

Ummmm, I'm here to clarify some facts for ya...  I have nine lives!!  I used up 2 when I died twice on the operating table from the afore mentioned accident and one other time when I foolishly tried to take my own life.

I sympathize with the rest and agree.

The older you get, the faster LIFE seems to pass you by.  It is truly precious and is indeed what you make of it so don't waste it making enemies.  Follow Pierce's example and rise above such wastefulness.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2007, 11:22:10 AM »
The older you get, the faster LIFE seems to pass you by.

THEN HOW COME MY WORK WEEKS LAST SOOOOOO LONG!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ARRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
* KnacK pulls the rest of what little hair he has out..

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2007, 05:52:33 PM »
Didn't you retire like 50 years ago?

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2007, 06:03:08 PM »
Alzheimer's kicking again  :-\

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2007, 06:06:47 PM »
The older you get, the faster LIFE seems to pass you by.

THEN HOW COME MY WORK WEEKS LAST SOOOOOO LONG!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ARRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
* KnacK pulls the rest of what little hair he has out..

Not sure...  Maybe your job is not physical enough.  Does time zip by when your workin your fence line?

My job is labor intense at times and time really seems to fly.  Maybe it's because of the fact it's a new job?  Regardless, I've already lost 20lbs in the first month and life is looking really bright :)  Still fast, but bright... LOL

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2007, 12:50:53 AM »
Ummmm, I'm here to clarify some facts for ya...  I have nine lives!!  I used up 2 when I died twice on the operating table from the afore mentioned accident and one other time when I foolishly tried to take my own life.

I sympathize with the rest and agree.

The older you get, the faster LIFE seems to pass you by.  It is truly precious and is indeed what you make of it so don't waste it making enemies.  Follow Pierce's example and rise above such wastefulness.

Totally agree with you on this one, would give you + but I still canĀ“t  :-[