Author Topic: New Map: No Name Yet :P  (Read 4487 times)

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
Re: New Map: No Name Yet :P
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 10:22:43 AM »
Chef-Killer i dont think u know the map, it was fruit of my imagination lol its not even paraleld, i made it all spontanious at mags house and then i kept the work at mines.. only me, magalhães and jonased know about it and have played on it.

I said and i say "I am sure". I know the first and the second screenshot, but i haven't enough time to search in my mapfolder for the name :) Maybe it was an older beta of this map?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 12:01:18 PM »
Again Chef, impossible maybe it looks so good that you got confused with something you saw on real life :P
Seriously we never released any beta version.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2007, 03:44:14 AM »
Vouvos I´m pretty lazy myself but fact that I know that is when a lazy guy decides to do something he´ll do it right. Nice jpb, we´re all proud :) (now go get some work done).

P.S. good luck on exams.

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2007, 10:03:20 AM »
Impossible, impossible, of course it is possible ;D

But if you mean . . . I don't want to spam this thread.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2007, 10:12:10 AM »
i just dont think its apropriated to released an unfinished job.
Pfft, I used to dot that all the time for input :P

... Except I never finished them...

Francisco

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 12:28:53 PM »
Chef-Killer maybe there is a similar one but has far as i know the closest one ( very far away but closest ) is ub_abbey, the base garden, and i dont have any trees or plants ( yet ) but when you sed you already knew my map the first one it came to me was that one.. No screens and beta were released ever before this post. And i didn't took the ideia from any map, it took it from my imagination :P

Vouvos I´m pretty lazy myself but fact that I know that is when a lazy guy decides to do something he´ll do it right. Nice jpb, we´re all proud :) (now go get some work done).

P.S. good luck on exams.

thanks.. :)