Author Topic: Best Player of Paintball 2?  (Read 60446 times)

Sonny

• 68 Carbine
Re: Best Player of Dp2?
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2007, 12:34:36 PM »
:D

MiZ

• VM-68
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2007, 02:47:41 PM »
Yeah I bet your wrong, if your right I need proof :P

Edit: her usename is probably sonny'smommy<3<3

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2007, 05:31:34 PM »
mmmhmmm, good thread. bleach is the god of dp, followed by scope *bows*

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2007, 06:11:15 PM »
followed by Bix *bends over*

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2007, 07:01:49 PM »
Actually Sonny's mom, appropriately 'Mommy', is incredible at paintball2

That loled the sh**t out of me :D

+1 all the way

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2007, 09:50:46 PM »
1. Phenom
2. iEATnoobs
3. DuDe
 :)

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2007, 10:03:29 PM »
didnt see Herrons name anywhere on here....may as well toss that one out there too

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2007, 10:09:03 PM »
Might as well lock this topic, no one is taking this seriously.

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2007, 10:58:28 PM »
jigsaw

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2007, 11:12:46 PM »
Haze still play?

Yes Haze still plays

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2007, 08:33:53 AM »
when was the last time cc lost a match? enough said about who the best players are.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2007, 08:56:02 AM »
when was the last time cc lost a match? enough said about who the best players are.

That only means they are the best team. Here, he asks for an individual (altough it is probably someone from CC).

This topic is pretty much useless, to determine the best player there should be a large 1vs1 cup.

Also, does this includes behaviour of that person (moral, etiquete, respect) combined with skills?

Just lock this topic, question was asked before, nothing good came out of it.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2007, 09:01:45 AM »
This topic is pretty much useless, to determine the best player there should be a large 1vs1 cup.
hm...No.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2007, 09:30:52 AM »
I have to agree with J0E here on Herron being one of the bests.  He plays with a really low profile and often shys away from the top-teams.  I'd rank him just below some of the best players in CC.

In my opinion, I've never played anyone smarter than Blitz in this game.  His in-game awareness combined with the knowledge and analysis of how other people play is a rediculous combination.  He seems to always know which escape path you're going to use, which way you're going to dodge spray, or which barrel you're going to hide behind.  He's also very good at adjusting his movement which makes it very hard to lead shots into his path.

In terms of aim, I'll have to go with digi.  No one that's played this game can make twitch shots like he can.  He also destroys with hitscan weapons in other games.  BoB is our best starter that 20ID has today.  His well rounded knowledge puts him a little under Blitz and digi in each regard, he just doesn't have the team to back him up like he used to.

I don't play with enough people in the clan scene since we hardly ever match, and it's usually against CC so it's really hard for me to come up with the best list of active players.  It takes a lot more than looking at match screenshots or pub scores when figuring out the best individual players in a team-based game.

As for the best team right now, CC has the skill and consistency to take #1.  We're having a hard time getting a solid 6 players to start playing regularily (pc problems for 2, motivation for at least 2) which is why we're currently dropping losses to them.  Judging from the recent GGC tournament, not many other teams are ready to step up to the level that CC is at.  If our terrible lineup at that tournament was able to beat other contenders (2nd/4th place) on their best map, then they're not quite there. (mmm homophones...)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2007, 10:44:21 AM »
hm...No.

I also don't wanna see that tourney comming up, it was just an example on how could the issue be resolved. That sort of cup would just be excuse to boost someone ego.

My point is as XBain said, it's almost impossible to say this one is the best, no, this one is, in a TEAM-BASED game. Why would any player care about that? You are only good as the weakest chain in your team is.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2007, 10:57:32 AM »
okay bain time to actually work at work ;]

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2007, 12:08:17 PM »
<-

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2007, 12:14:00 PM »
  _
 |\
   \
    \
     \

:]

BuLLzEyE

• VM-68
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2007, 05:08:04 PM »
I have to agree with J0E here on Herron being one of the bests.  He plays with a really low profile and often shys away from the top-teams.  I'd rank him just below some of the best players in CC.

In my opinion, I've never played anyone smarter than Blitz in this game.  His in-game awareness combined with the knowledge and analysis of how other people play is a rediculous combination.  He seems to always know which escape path you're going to use, which way you're going to dodge spray, or which barrel you're going to hide behind.  He's also very good at adjusting his movement which makes it very hard to lead shots into his path.

In terms of aim, I'll have to go with digi.  No one that's played this game can make twitch shots like he can.  He also destroys with hitscan weapons in other games.  BoB is our best starter that 20ID has today.  His well rounded knowledge puts him a little under Blitz and digi in each regard, he just doesn't have the team to back him up like he used to.

I don't play with enough people in the clan scene since we hardly ever match, and it's usually against CC so it's really hard for me to come up with the best list of active players.  It takes a lot more than looking at match screenshots or pub scores when figuring out the best individual players in a team-based game.

As for the best team right now, CC has the skill and consistency to take #1.  We're having a hard time getting a solid 6 players to start playing regularily (pc problems for 2, motivation for at least 2) which is why we're currently dropping losses to them.  Judging from the recent GGC tournament, not many other teams are ready to step up to the level that CC is at.  If our terrible lineup at that tournament was able to beat other contenders (2nd/4th place) on their best map, then they're not quite there. (mmm homophones...)

Now there is finally someone who's being thoughtful and truthful when coming up with their answer.
                                                                      GJ d00d! :)

Can someone tell me how to spell digi's full name, I haven't plyed forever and I forgot what it was :(

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2007, 05:43:03 PM »
digimon*