Author Topic: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?  (Read 66844 times)

m7feettall

• Autococker
Re: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2008, 12:27:52 PM »
why are you pasting that thread? has nothing to do with his post getting deleted.

Because I don't think his post was ever deleted. I think he posted it over there by mistake, and thought he had posted here.

I may well be wrong. But he can confirm or deny if he likes.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2008, 08:32:41 PM »
Well, I've given them enough time to share their demos, and they have not, so it's a 64 day ban.

HomingBullet: 76.105.23.71 = c-76-105-23-71.hsd1.ca.comcast.net
slverbullet/want3d: 71.193.30.97 = c-71-193-30-97.hsd1.ca.comcast.net

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2008, 08:51:29 PM »
btw homings pc is down no way he could of posted them. and also i think u have insufficient proof to ban hmoing

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2008, 09:02:03 PM »
insufficient proof??

you can clearly see in the demos that they r cycling thru players...no doubt about it

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2008, 09:02:48 PM »
Because snapshot aiming as seen in the demo totally isn't proof *rolls his eyes*

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2008, 09:07:37 PM »
clanmates will defend clanmates. leave it be, or better yet, let them complain more, that's funnier.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2008, 09:54:00 PM »
Wonder if they will show their demos once they are busting to play...

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2008, 10:25:17 PM »
Well, I've given them enough time to share their demos, and they have not, so it's a 64 day ban.

HomingBullet: 76.105.23.71 = c-76-105-23-71.hsd1.ca.comcast.net
slverbullet/want3d: 71.193.30.97 = c-71-193-30-97.hsd1.ca.comcast.net

NOt fair bro. 64 days all cause they didnt show they demos.

Even though standard is 32, they get 64 on first offense for not showing demos.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2008, 11:14:48 PM »
I'm actually tempted to give you a 64 day ban if you refuse to produce the demo

Seemed a clear enough warning. They have no one to blame but themselves.

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2008, 11:35:48 PM »
They're unnecessary to prove your innocence, or they better prove your guilt?  And why have you been running around with the name "aimb0t"?  Not really helping your case any.  In any case, I've made in necessary if you want a chance to not be banned.  I'm actually tempted to give you a 64 day ban if you refuse to produce the demo vs. a 32 day ban if you produce a demo but it still looks convincing that you're using cheats.  It seems like you're trying hard to hide something.

hmmm....im not sure how that could be any clearer

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2008, 12:58:38 AM »
AIM BOTS DONT WORK IN THIS GAME

Or do they?

JITSPOE ?

I would hate to be lied to.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #151 on: March 22, 2008, 02:18:07 AM »
Give it up loial, this is a new bot from a different game.  Not the lame old Q2 bots that we're used to seeing people try to aimbot with.  This one appears to be rather effective, with a little more modification.

eXitus

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2008, 02:57:29 AM »
Will this Aimbot ever be detectable ?

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2008, 03:31:50 AM »
Hopefully...

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2008, 08:08:38 AM »
i dont deny the fact that i got an aimbot which I'm practicing in urban terror called mombot

Give it up loial, this is a new bot from a different game.  Not the lame old Q2 bots that we're used to seeing people try to aimbot with.  This one appears to be rather effective, with a little more modification.

Maybe he used the mombot for DP

EDIT: I think many dp players (most europeans) are using this aimbot too , i hope jits will detect it soon
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 03:22:20 PM by Viper »

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2008, 04:50:05 PM »
Just wondering when it became mandatory to produce a demo of yourself. Look I just got back into the game. Well this is the first time I have ever seen a player banned because they didnt post up their demos. Seems like lame evidence too in the first place. Which it must be lame for you to ask the charged to produce evidence against themselves.  Whether he cheated or not in another game is none of DP2's admin or committee's business. Thats urban terrors problem not DP's. It seems like lately with this committe bs, bans have been became really inconsistent. One guy gets 32 and the other one gets 1024 day ban for the same offence. Then here we have two guys that get banned finally after a 6+ page forum topic is debated through. Something just really seems off. If there hacking fine, ban them. Dont beg them too produce evidence of them cheating just so you can be sure. If you ask me, if your having to ask the charged to produce your evidence then you may want to reconsider the evidence you have as inconclusive. This is the first time Ive even seen a ban thread go to the 5th page before the player is actually banned. Jits, no offense to you and really appreciate everything you do. Though if this cheat is undetectable and the only way to prove guilt is by debating demo's on the forum, mind you that these demo's have none of the obvious or definite proof of cheating (such as different colored models and whatever hacks have in them) other than the aim "snapping to players", you may want to work on the detection method before trying to ban people.

To sum it up...
1. No definite proof other than "OMG HAX SNAPPING AIM"
2. Banning across the community has became really inconsistent.
3. Player only gets banned after 5 pages of debating, and not producing further evidence for review, whats wrong with the original evidence.

Just a few things seem "off", if you ask me.

Edit: I have just got back into the game 2 days ago, as previously stated. I am in the same clan as these guys. Though the only two from my clan, I have played with are vlad and atmays. So I really have no feeling one way or the other about the bannings just because they are my "clanmates". I'm more concerned with the way bannings are being handled. Its very sloppy if you ask me. I have played other FPS, and well the evidence is always sharp and to the point. The bannings were always swift and permanent none of this playaround 32, 64,... 1024 day bs. Just bang your caught, please stay out and have a nice life.

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #156 on: March 22, 2008, 05:11:45 PM »
wb Shooter

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #157 on: March 22, 2008, 06:29:52 PM »
Just wondering when it became mandatory to produce a demo of yourself. Look I just got back into the game. Well this is the first time I have ever seen a player banned because they didnt post up their demos. Seems like lame evidence too in the first place. Which it must be lame for you to ask the charged to produce evidence against themselves.  Whether he cheated or not in another game is none of DP2's admin or committee's business. Thats urban terrors problem not DP's. It seems like lately with this committe bs, bans have been became really inconsistent. One guy gets 32 and the other one gets 1024 day ban for the same offence. Then here we have two guys that get banned finally after a 6+ page forum topic is debated through. Something just really seems off. If there hacking fine, ban them. Dont beg them too produce evidence of them cheating just so you can be sure. If you ask me, if your having to ask the charged to produce your evidence then you may want to reconsider the evidence you have as inconclusive. This is the first time Ive even seen a ban thread go to the 5th page before the player is actually banned. Jits, no offense to you and really appreciate everything you do. Though if this cheat is undetectable and the only way to prove guilt is by debating demo's on the forum, mind you that these demo's have none of the obvious or definite proof of cheating (such as different colored models and whatever hacks have in them) other than the aim "snapping to players", you may want to work on the detection method before trying to ban people.

To sum it up...
1. No definite proof other than "OMG HAX SNAPPING AIM"
2. Banning across the community has became really inconsistent.
3. Player only gets banned after 5 pages of debating, and not producing further evidence for review, whats wrong with the original evidence.

Just a few things seem "off", if you ask me.

Edit: I have just got back into the game 2 days ago, as previously stated. I am in the same clan as these guys. Though the only two from my clan, I have played with are vlad and atmays. So I really have no feeling one way or the other about the bannings just because they are my "clanmates". I'm more concerned with the way bannings are being handled. Its very sloppy if you ask me. I have played other FPS, and well the evidence is always sharp and to the point. The bannings were always swift and permanent none of this playaround 32, 64,... 1024 day bs. Just bang your caught, please stay out and have a nice life.

You should have told us you were in there clan at the beginning. Then I would not have read this.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2008, 07:34:35 PM »
$hooter you've been gone too long. ALL bans now that aren't automatic are slow and take a 10 page debate because the committee isn't exactly lightning fast. It's always slow, even if the evidence is just that obvious.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »
why dont you post your demos? at this point all it can do is help.