Author Topic: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.  (Read 29550 times)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Re: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2005, 10:59:38 AM »
Man some days I can run right through the biggest wall of spray without getting hit, some days I can't even peek my head around a corner without a paintball hitting me in the eye.
Some days I can aim fluidly and connect with all targets I aim for, some days I can aim dead at someone and shoot for days and not hit them.

I don't know if its packet loss or what.

If I could make all the "run through sprays" and "hit everything I aim at" moments come together more often I would do alot better.

I think most of the eR33t guys run permanently in "run through sprays" and "hit everything I aim at" mode. Or know how to bring thier play back into allignment when it faulters.

I must learn these things. I will learn these things.

BTW: hitting your mouse hand with a hammer will NOT bring a bad playing streak back into alignment...trust me.

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2005, 11:42:42 AM »
I use a 30 foot long alligator model

As master administrator of the most unstable servers in DP, I will take it upon myself to ban the first of a new breed of haquers - the "alligatorers." We all know eR33t hacks, I mean come on, they're just all so good. It's like they selected only the best players of DP and outfitted them with Bain's hacks.

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2005, 11:46:08 AM »
Fear the alligatorers.

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2005, 11:52:54 AM »
Blitz what is an alligatorer...?
Nice

-Termin8oR

Shwarzeneggar

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2005, 12:20:48 PM »
Termi :D Hi! What is A TerMi? LoL!! I Am scWarzeneggAR! LoL!

Thankzyouz and goodz luckz! LoL!
-0-8-Shwarzeneggar-8-0-

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2005, 02:41:47 PM »
Actually Uni, you were accused of possibly using modified models because you hit me in a spot where virtually no one else sees me. However, other than the demo of you shooting me, i had no evidence of it so i didn't pursue it. Plus the chances of you using some sort of naked female half human half wolf model is so high it wouldn't surprise me at all if you did. I think you should be checking your subconscious for why you have a serious obsession with imaginary half human half wolf beings, or maybe a psychiatrist should :/

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2005, 05:21:27 PM »
Didn't [Fang] used to use the wolf models instead with funny skins?

Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2005, 05:57:17 PM »
« Reply #45 on: Today at 02:41:47 PM »    Quote
Actually Uni, you were accused of possibly using modified models because you hit me in a spot where virtually no one else sees me
I dont understand two things (big suprise huh?)  This is in know way ment to be inflamitory. I am trying to avoid future flames.

1.What is the difference (regarding blame with no proof) between what Uni is being accused of and what Sandman accused your clan of?

2. What is the differnce between me claiming Merls balls magically bent away from him, after which I tried to rationalize how that was possible (ei barrell choice) and your claim of Uni hitting you where you should not been able to be hit?

Merl,
Will do. Thanks for justifiing my behavior and comments.

Boom,
If GT talks sheet about you, its not when I am around, which is not much. Sad to see you go, I assume your welcome back to talk and play, untill then remember what your brother had said. But, if your happy your happy  roll with it.  I wish oneday, I will  be able to match with you in a pick up etc.., we do make a great team on publix and have had much fun. l8tr g8tr

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2005, 05:57:48 PM »
I think you should be checking your subconscious for why you have a serious obsession with imaginary half human half wolf beings, or maybe a psychiatrist should :/

I never thought you'd offend me like this DT - I thought we were friends. That friendship? Gone.

IronWulf is still the best player in DP.

WarWulf

« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2005, 07:08:20 PM »
lmao u mean this model...  http://www.geocities.com/unibonger519/sshot00.jpg

i havent used that model in like a year i use all the standered dp models and standerd dp settings...

but on another note.. those models were actuly smaller then the q2 models. and if i were to change the model... the other team would of had the same models. which would of probably made it soo i wouldnt of seen u... soo i wouldnt be using them..
and dirtytaco... quote:"I think you should be checking your subconscious for why you have a serious obsession with imaginary half human half wolf beings  <=--- what do u mean.... u dont like fictional movies. cartoons. entertainment???? hmmmm just cause u find it strange or weird dont make u any diffrent for trying to judge me, sorry im not into starwars and star trek like u, if anything u should watch how u speak.. i mean its just a game. oh wait nm its ur life. lmao

*me mounts ironwulfs leg*

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2005, 07:15:28 PM »
Bark , growl  snarl , hackles rise.  Marks spot.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2005, 07:33:11 PM »
all I have to say to Uni is LOL. He was probably the only one in Fang who used those models cause I wouldn't let my brother put those pos models on my comp. And Uni no offense but you do have a weird fasination with wolfs but more power to ya.

Loial: I'll still play on the pub servers every once in a while but frankly I am tired of getting lectured and chewed out by the so called "adults" on vent. It was great playing with you and yeah sh.it happens but oh well not much you can do about it.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2005, 07:34:51 PM »
I think the differences between what just went on with me and uni and loial and merl are so clear a four year old could understand them, but since loial equates them for some unknown reason, i will point them out.

First off loial, i didnt come on the forums and start accusing Uni publicly, he brought up something that happened through a private message. I was merely responding to earlier attempt he made to claim that eR33t uses modified models.

Second off, i had SOME evidence. I had my demo and uni's demo of the exact event. In uni's demo it was clear that he was not wallhacking, however, it was still unclear how he saw me. I (and a few other eR33t members) went through some further analysis of the video and noticed that with the build14 models it was probably plausible that he saw me, but with the build15 models it wasn't. Since this was fairly shaky ground to come out and publically claim that he was using modified models, i didn't. You, conversely, had no evidence

Thirdly, what you said occured is radical. No one has ever  heard of or even created a hack where paintballs 'swerve' around someone in this game or in any other game. In contrast modified models are rampant in many different games.

In regards to uni's unchecked speculations, I've seen the classic star wars movies once, maybe twice in my life. I saw the first new one they released, but as for the other two (i think it was two?) i have never seen them. I have never watched a full episode of star trek in my life, i've seen maybe 5 minutes of it total when flipping through channels.

I now wish i could find the logs of uni boasting about the amount of polygons in his half human, half wolf female model and then exclaiming how he was going to masturbate to it (or make it masturbate, something to that effect) when it was finished, but i cannot. Such logs would prove that my speculations were, indeed, checked. If anyone wants to challenge my speculations i will try to find them...

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2005, 07:42:03 PM »
LMAO.. I actually remember seeing screenshots of those wolf models

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2005, 08:00:26 PM »
further analysis of the video and noticed that with the build14 models it was probably plausible that he saw me, but with the build15 models it wasn't..

other way around.. I'm on b15 and I could see him.. gun was sticking out. Not sure what build he was using though.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2005, 08:03:39 PM »
LOL

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2005, 08:50:24 PM »
I think the differences between what just went on with me and uni and loial and merl are so clear a four year old could understand them, but since loial equates them for some unknown reason, i will point them out.
You would aim low when thinking of me. Oh well true to form. I equated this because I clearly pointed out to Merl that I saw what I saw and explained what I saw, I never said anything about cheating. Now perhaps if your mind was not so currupt from all the knowledge of cheating you would have no spoken up in such a mannor as to think I was even implying he was cheating,

First off loial, i didnt come on the forums and start accusing Uni publicly
So whats this?

Actually Uni, you were accused of possibly using modified models because you hit me in a spot where virtually no one else sees me. However, other than the demo of you shooting me, i had no evidence of it so i didn't pursue it. Plus the chances of you using some sort of naked female half human half wolf model is so high it wouldn't surprise me at all if you did. I think you should be checking your subconscious for why you have a serious obsession with imaginary half human half wolf beings, or maybe a psychiatrist should :/
Sorry I guess you wrote this "out of text", as in "taken out of text"? as in what i did?

Thirdly, what you said occured is radical. No one has ever  heard of or even created a hack where paintballs 'swerve' around someone in this game or in any other game.
Radical ok, but the truth, whats your problem with my version of the truth? Again with the currupt thinking. I was not talking about cheating, but what I saw. Why does it feel like I am explaing this to a 4th grader? :) jk

In contrast modified models are rampant in many different games.
Now your making sense. Models and hitboxes are diffrent, but cant both be rewritten? IDK

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2005, 10:40:16 PM »
jesus christ, I'm not even going to respond. It's like talking to a wall.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2005, 10:59:28 PM »
Now you know how I feel.

WarWulf

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2005, 01:56:28 AM »

I (and a few other eR33t members) went through some further analysis of the video and noticed that with the build14 models it was probably plausible that he saw me

heh heh u said anal..... and with a few other er33t  members....