Author Topic: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.  (Read 29549 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2005, 12:46:04 AM »
Actually, that is his claim. Xtremebain and I were listening to him talk with boomer on GT ventrilo under pseudonyms. He explicitly said that 'BoB uses serious hacks and the rest of eR33t modify's their source code.' He knew we shrunk our hitboxes because he 'knew it was possible' when in fact, it is not.
Real mature.  OF both parties . Do you have proof?

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2005, 12:48:31 AM »
Well, if you consider the multiple people on ventrilo in that channel at the time affirming my statements as proof, then yes i do. Do you have proof of MeRL wallhacking or paintballs swerving around him?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2005, 12:50:54 AM »
No  i saw what i saw , and explained it for him. BTW why are you ignoreing my positive points?

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2005, 08:33:59 AM »
One thing we can say is I saw a nade bounce off of you. Obviously this was bad luck on our part, also I witnessed when you were camping in indune ( your flag base) nd killed me I then witnessed Sandman shoot over 15 balls right out you then at 15' or so the balls started angleing consistantly away from you to your right, this must have been his barrel choice but its was 15 ' at most with autococker and as soon as the ball got within 2' for you it angled. They looked weird that is all. Now all of this, I am saying is from my perspective with out getttign to talk about it with my clan. I dont have a mic sadly. Matches chould not count unless all parties agreee to demo the match

Alright loial21, lets see your demo of these events.  I don't mind taking the time to watch through them to examine what you've claimed.  If you don't have a demo (i.e. wasn't recording), then stop making statements like this.  MeRL's demo in this situation will show little to no evidence of cheating if what you're claiming is actually an 'exploit'.

I cannot speak on behalf of the entire eR33t team, but I have demos recorded of every match I've participated in since Alpha14 was available for linux.  Start by taking the initiative yourself, so convincing others isn't as hard.

EDIT
As for Sandman's claims, I had heard them live as DirtyTaco suggested but I simply disregarded them since I (as well as the rest of eR33t) am used to hearing these sorts of completely unfeasible allegations from respected figures in the community.  These sorts of tales are something that is said among friends on IRC, Ventrilo/TS2 and has hardly any affect on my thoughts concerning Sandman, GT or whoever was participating in the conversation.  The same kind of stuff goes on in #!eR33t! all the time about the most outrageous things, which if heard/seen by certain people could easily be taken the wrong way.

Now if Sandman had been making posts in the forum claiming everything he mentioned, then spreading rumors through IRC/Vent attached to his claims with intent to discredit myself or eR33t, than I may have reacted differently.  He made comments which were held exclusive to the GT Ventrilo chat and possibly non-public IRC channels, so I hadn't taken the comments seriously.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2005, 12:31:19 PM »
Point well taken XtremeBain. However, it was a good analogy to what loial21 was doing in the map restarts thread. Not only were his claims as off base as Sandman's, but they're both on the same team.

I do agree with you though.

BooMeR`

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2005, 06:33:37 PM »
Loial: What DT said is true, I am the one who lead the conversation on that subject. Sandman indeed said that eR33t modifys the source code to change hitboxes and has also said that Bain is the master mind behind such actions. There are plenty of witnesses to what happened. And as Sandman accusing me of "Setting him up," why didn't you check the ips in the first place like you usually do?

And to S8N, Great job that video was hilarious even though I was the one who always got shot. Good commentary Digi and DT. =)

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2005, 06:59:49 PM »
I have a hitbox 98.72% smaller than average. Anyway, totally agree with XtremeBain. Don't make outrageous/ridiculous claims without solid, well-founded evidence. Also, it helps to present your claim in a semi-coherent manner.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2005, 01:39:52 PM »
I have a hitbox 98.72% smaller than average. Anyway, totally agree with XtremeBain. Don't make outrageous/ridiculous claims without solid, well-founded evidence. Also, it helps to present your claim in a semi-coherent manner.
My claim is i saw what i saw and tried to explain what I saw with out accusing anyone of anything.  What I posted was clear enough. Why cant you simply read something, if you don't understand ask, don't assume and be so dismissive, this in my book is a minor character flaw Why malign everything I say? 

Xbain,

"WHo can trust anyone these days, that is why I never matched in this MOD?

SHame on anyone knowing what a cheat is."

IS the question and statement I wish you would have been kind enough to address.

Why did I not run demo? Maybe because I don't know how and dont care to know how the above quote should explain this fully.  If i did and actually caught someone, other than zbots and speed hacks I don't what to look for. Thanks for the offer of help. Thanks for the detailed explanation Taco.

Go back and re-read my comments. They were easily enough read, not accusations, Unlike your clan. I dont know how to cheat (not saying you do),  so what the point of running a demo.  Unless I spent the 5 -6 years knowing what a wallhack looks like whats the point, you would simply call me a newb , tell me my grammer sucks?

OK NP Sandman said he thinks someone has been doing something on Vent? was it?.Boomer are you banned, I dont get it?
 To all. OK was I there, am I his father? Again I have said this before about people accusing others of cheating, cant you kids be more rational and think beond about what is being said. He is given you credit for something you claim to not have done,which is a unintended compliment. He must think your either very smart, to create such a thing or he is wrong and you simply the best players out there.  There just words not sticks and stones? There is always 2 ways to handle this kind of talk. Just my opinion.

I am sure there is plenty of harsh things said about others, including  myself  on your channel. So whats you problem?  Did he hurt your feelings or something?  If not whats the big deal?  As I recall the last time e3rrt lost, you guys posted somehting about getting rid of the impact grenades right, so whats the differnece? One party belives another is cheating the other thinks they lost because of a weapon. Both lame.

Lastly I regret not addressing my original post to Merl. He seems the only one here (boomer excluded) that handled this with respect and class.  +2

Thanks  Merl Hackard good form(term of endearment not an accusation)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 02:49:00 PM by loial21 »

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2005, 03:06:50 PM »
As I recall the last time e3rrt lost, you guys posted somehting about getting rid of the impact grenades right, so whats the differnece?

Completely untrue, us (eR33t, I hope you intentionally are mis-spelling it, because you've only been corrected about thirty times) losing has absolutely nothing to do with our dislike of the impact grenades. We have not lost a match in the past couple of months, playing all matches with impact grenades -- and we all still feel that they are overly powerfull. It's not a one sided thing, impact grenades don't make people do better against us. After all, we can use them too. Speaking of which, I'm all for the primed grenades; as that seems like an excellent alternative.

Anyway, to make such public "recollections" is in complete and utter disregard for everything you said previously in this post. You have effectively made an argument, only then to contradict it all within the same message. You downplay people on the basis of unproven accusations, only to then "recollect" something completely erronous and slandering? If you want to stay disengaged from such controversy, then do it. Keep your potentially offensive "recollections" private.

He is given you credit for something you claim to not have done,which is a unintended compliment.

I agree with you here to some extent, having someone accuse you of cheating when you are not is somewhat of a double-edged compliment. However, there becomes a problem when these accusations start effecting that innocent persons credibility. There are people here who have played in the top tier of the DP scene for years and years, and all of their hard work and practice should not be oversighted because of someones inability to understand how they could be so good/lucky/etc.

So, when I see someone accusing (or even hinting that) a proven veteran like Merl of cheating -- it is very frustrating to me. I have so much more respect for someone like Merl than someone like you. Do _NOT_ throw out $&^# without valid presentable proof  -- and expect to not cause controversy.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2005, 03:12:42 PM »
I agree with Blitz that it is a sort of double-edged compliment. However, i still think it was worthy of being stated since Sandman explicitly said 'I know you can do that' when in fact, it is impossible. It's one thing to accuse people of hacking without evidence, it's another to accuse people with faulty evidence.

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2005, 03:17:26 PM »
Agreed.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2005, 03:37:52 PM »
 Its should be considered a compliment, being a mature, well thought person , I assumed you would have come to the same conclusion, period. . Sure your best clan out there, this is not the only time you been accused of cheating , take it like a man and be proud of your accomplishments, whats stopping now i dont know? This is a game right, to have fun? 

You respect Merl more than I? Ok  thats not new news there now is it? :) I suppose that Merl said it best, he has not heard anything at all about any other member of GT complaining. When did your clan become Merl's mouth piece. 

ps the only accusation I have ever made with conviction was about bob,ganja,goose and uni.  That was the last time I will accuse any one of anything other than beign not a positive thinker.

Blitz, augg sorry you dont pay me to spell so dont chatise me about anything like that, ok simple is it not, so lets move beond my grammer/ spelling and compsistion?

So regarding impact nades, right after you clan lost , there was a huge influx of complaints about impacts nades and the fact the team taht beat you was clearly using wall hacks. That is all intended to say, you complained after loosing. Not that your clan directly blamed them or the wallhacks for loosing. That is all. You read to much into what I am saying. I am a simpleton, please dont forget this.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2005, 09:00:35 PM »
To answer your question Loial, yes I believe Sandman would be talking about me... Like usual, I leave GT and they call me a double crosser. Even though it's their fault I left in the first place.

And I can vouch for DirtyTaco because I do know him in real life and I have seen him play. He doesn't hack so GT can stop accusing him of that and as the rest for eR33t.... It's safe to say they don't because they've been playing a really long time and they know this game better then a lot of people. People just need to face the fact that they are just GOOD and stop complaining cause they get their asses whooped.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2005, 09:03:53 PM »
wurd

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2005, 09:17:05 PM »
To answer your question Loial, yes I believe Sandman would be talking about me... Like usual, I leave GT and they call me a double crosser. Even though it's their fault I left in the first place.

And I can vouch for DirtyTaco because I do know him in real life and I have seen him play. He doesn't hack so GT can stop accusing him of that and as the rest for eR33t.... It's safe to say they don't because they've been playing a really long time and they know this game better then a lot of people. People just need to face the fact that they are just GOOD and stop complaining cause they get their asses whooped.
Boomer, I dont know what GT is saying or why you left, perhaps you can enlighten me? Remember I not an irc/vent freakiod so, I am pretty much out of the loop on everything they do. I just joined becuase you sandy der, wick, dye, s8n to were in and I felt like it would be fun. The last month I barly been on vent at all. So whats up with all the hostile vibes?

Burt_Gummer

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2005, 12:22:51 PM »
Aha, now I completely understand the concept of wallhacking.  Now to experiment around my network to see if people wallhack . . .

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2005, 07:52:44 PM »
Well Loial its kind of a long story but I'll just briefly tell you. It basically all started with GT supposevily dieing and they tried to start a brand new clan which was actually really stupid which I told PiCaSSo in the first place. The whole thing with Snipen was a waste of time because they just ended up going back to GT and acted like nothing was said and they didn't stick up for themselves which is weird since they called me a kitty for not standing up to Snipen. But if I recall i said excrement right to Snipen on vent. It's actually kind of sad because they always depended on me to win their matches too. If I wasn't there they would basically get raped like no other. And if you remember right... a while back they said something about the leaders should be adults cause their more mature? LOL I loved that bullexcrement... I wouldn't exactly call them the most mature people seeing how everytime they got shot they would say "OMFG HACKER!!!" or my favorite "I AM LAGGING NOW WTF MATE. SOMEONE TURNED SOMETHING ON !!! WTF WAS IT?!?!?!" It was pretty hilarious. And no woner I left GT so much, so much DRAMA but I have to admit it was pretty funny. They can say all the sh.it they want about me, I could care less. Just remember GT, you depended on a teenager to carry your asses.

WarWulf

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2005, 09:45:55 PM »
well they might not be using modified hitboxed but
whos to say they dont have modified models..
i think in a converstaion with someone they acused me of it. i never even thought about modifing models
hmm could it be a sobconsious indication that he or er33t is using modified models in matches ?

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2005, 10:25:59 PM »
I use a 30 foot long alligator model

MeRL

• VM-68
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2005, 11:56:26 PM »
So, when I see someone accusing (or even hinting that) a proven veteran like Merl of cheating -- it is very frustrating to me. I have so much more respect for someone like Merl than..

Well thanks B =)
Loial: I will admit, that yes at times even I wondered how I didn't die in that match. Twice, if I recall, I thought for sure I was about to get smoked but somehow i survived. There is some luck involved in my playing =) i know you didn't say i cheated, i understand that you simply said you observed these few things and tried to explain it as best you could etc. Unfortunately however, i had to sit through an entire match with an immature GROWN man such as picasso.
You and I have played for years so please don't let that old fool influence your opinion. I welcome anyone to demo me at anytime because in any demo, everyone will notice that i pretty much shoot in every dark corner i can find. IF in fact i cheated, as picasso likes to ramble on about, i don't think there'd be a need for that kind of spray.
In any case, i didn't take any offence to your comments because i dont feel as if u meant any harm by them and i thank those who do in fact believe i don't cheat. I do have one favor to ask loial...however you need to do it, inform picasso of proper match regulations and even perhaps suggest to him an attitude change to more effectively reflect his age.
Thanks  ;D
- MeRL