Author Topic: RWS (Rock Web Server)  (Read 22170 times)

Qoo

• VM-68
Re: RWS (Rock Web Server)
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2006, 07:26:56 PM »
Uh that's my useragent.

>.>

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2006, 07:43:34 PM »
Uh that's my useragent.

>.>

...And you managed to download several dozen jump maps in the timeframe of only a few minutes? Unbanned, but that's quite unusual.

Qoo

• VM-68
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2006, 07:47:57 PM »
I opened all the preview things in tabs in quick succession before downloading, sorry.

I would have noticed sooner and probably asked, but I go through about 20 ip's a day and never realised I was banned.

: /

Edit: And the useragent thing is a long story.  Don't ask.  ;)

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2006, 08:08:59 PM »
I opened all the preview things in tabs in quick succession before downloading, sorry.

I would have noticed sooner and probably asked, but I go through about 20 ip's a day and never realised I was banned.

: /

Edit: And the useragent thing is a long story.  Don't ask.  ;)

Okiedokie! Sorry I misunderstood -- I'm just kinda paranoid about getting a ton of downloads with an insulting UA by an ISP proxy right after I post a reply to SkAtEr :D

(Nice user agent... It was quite a surprise when I looked at my logs)

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2006, 08:17:44 PM »
Why would any1 waste time to DDOS your site? lmao. as i said.. he wasent lying about the map. your ignorant.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2006, 08:57:59 PM »
Why would any1 waste time to DDOS your site? lmao. as i said.. he wasent lying about the map. your ignorant.

If vehemently claiming it was the same (despite having all the textures changed and an entire half of the map sliced off) and insulting me for saying otherwise is not lying about the map, then I guess you're right. By the way, as I have now said in the quaternary, be quiet if you're just going to insult me or post comments that could easily have been replicated by drunken fungi! By any means, post meaningful, non-flaming comments, but I am growing weary of answering each and every accusation the jackass trolls that live on this forum put up to me.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2006, 11:16:32 PM »
Guys, chill.  Skater's already earned himself another temp ban, and several of you in here are close to getting one as well.

Spydie

• VM-68
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2006, 01:43:43 PM »
hrmm. it says i'm banned from the website.. hrmm. why? i was never on it.. pretty merry.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2006, 05:58:51 PM »
hrmm. it says i'm banned from the website.. hrmm. why? i was never on it.. pretty happy.

When I first opened my servers you got banned because you broke rules 1, 3, and 4 in a single sitting. Anyone who is banned from the servers is banned from the site.

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2006, 12:59:18 PM »
I wonder what you did to get yourself banned. It must've been really dumb, though! Perhaps you should have thought ahead and realized that you would not be able to access the {ROCK} webserver if you got yourself banned. But you didn't think ahead. So now you're banned.

Banned Man Haiku:

Foolish man is banned
He did not think far ahead
Cast into exile

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2006, 01:07:44 PM »
I wonder what you did to get yourself banned. It must've been really dumb, though! Perhaps you should have thought ahead and realized that you would not be able to access the {ROCK} webserver if you got yourself banned. But you didn't think ahead. So now you're banned.

Banned Man Haiku:

Foolish man is banned
He did not think far ahead
Cast into exile

If I am correct, you got GBLed because you[r brother] hacked. Anyone who is on the GBL is automatically banned from both my server and my site.

EDIT:
I have suppressed the server ban. I really don't care if you[r brother] downloads my maps, but I do suggest you watch out for what hacks you[r brother] you use.

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2006, 01:47:55 PM »
I am aware of that. My brother's 1 month ban is up now.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2006, 04:45:40 PM »
I am aware of that. My brother's 1 month ban is up now.

While the GBL is timed, mine is not. I believe, 'once a hacker, always a hacker,' and therefore I will rarely remove bans. Just FYI ;)

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2006, 05:01:53 PM »
Not to flame, but I really dont think anyone cares.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2006, 05:43:05 PM »
SkAtEr's right, and your site is a little too anal, declines my main browsers because Adblock blocks out all the useless javascript, and then it brings you to a forbidden page, at least DownloadThemAll works on your map listing pages, other than that its all a pain.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2006, 07:04:24 PM »
AFAIK AdBlock would only be blocking the javascript if you've set up a wildcard block on my site, which is quite rude considering the only income I'm getting off this is from my ads. If you had something like NoScript it might be a problem, but the javascript gateway is only there to block proxies from people trying to get around GBL bans. As for forbidden, you'll only see that if you disable referrers. To be honest, if you think my site is so anal, I'll be happy to take it down and you can get your maps or whatever elsewhere.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2006, 07:36:52 PM »
please do bug.

JK COOL SYTE

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2006, 10:54:12 PM »
lol, and no, I didn't adblock anything manually, its blocked from the "FiltersetG. Updater", the ads do load, the browser just hides them, so you still get income. And the browser that doesn't show the site at all, but shows the "Forbidden", is my main browser, Charon, which is Mozilla 4.0 based, it has refers and I don't have adblock on that, so I dunno what's up with your site not working with it.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2006, 12:02:39 AM »
Your site needs alot of work Rock, its plain and ugly and disastrous.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2006, 12:04:45 AM »
Your site needs alot of work Rock, its plain and ugly and disastrous.

Nobody cares what you think, and get out of my topic if you're just going to flame. ::)