Author Topic: My 2 cents. Cause I know everyone wants it  (Read 23624 times)

jamal

• PGP
Re: My 2 cents. Cause I know everyone wants it
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2011, 09:00:38 AM »
Myers, you said that you want to come back to the game and are willing to do something for it.

Yet, you also said that there is still one player unbanned. By your tone I am guessing you did not report him? Yeah, dude, you are so welcomed back to the community.

Uhm.. how do you know I never reported him? I'm pretty sure I posted his name publically in Chalk's ban thread, I also posted every name to jitspoe when I got banned along with the cheat used. I don't understand why he never got banned. The guys been reported by all of the people who got banned, in fact he's also been reported for having like 3 or 4 accounts (Maybe the committee is looking at his multi's and after that's resolved he'll get banned?). And there's possibly 2 people, was Hippie banned? I think I was told he had them too. So yeah, it's been reported but I'll say it publically - poX cheated and has multiple accounts, and I "THINK" Hippie tried them(not sure he if did get banned or not).

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2011, 09:49:03 AM »
hippie didn't use them :( he had stopped playing before then . COME BACK HIPPIIEEEE

painted

• PGP
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2011, 10:38:12 AM »
Myers, you said that you want to come back to the game and are willing to do something for it.

Yet, you also said that there is still one player unbanned. By your tone I am guessing you did not report him? Yeah, dude, you are so welcomed back to the community.
Pretty sure all of us told everything to jitspoe (and in my case to Jimmy aswell I think), which is one of the reasons I find the bantimes odd... Well I wasn't aware poX was using it since he was horrid so I never really knew.

hippie didn't use them :( he had stopped playing before then . COME BACK HIPPIIEEEE
You didn't tell me to come back!  ???

Rewind

• VM-68
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2011, 03:42:35 PM »
If I could delete all this garbage I would. At least I promoted some activity. :/

I'm just gonna go ahead and lock this topic. If you wanna talk about why you should be unbanned go make your own thread or talk to jits.