Author Topic: DP Committee should do something... seriously part 2.  (Read 33090 times)

Haze

• VM-68
Re: DP Committee should do something... seriously part 2.
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2011, 02:34:37 PM »
have a nice day.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2011, 02:37:06 PM »
Let's just change the name of the committee to Jitspoes ban team.  Then maybe people like haze can realize what its purpose is.

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2011, 02:40:48 PM »
typo, i guess im unable to delete qutoes? failll  superman delete the 43rd reply which is this one please thanks

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2011, 04:07:32 PM »
Superman is only a Committee Member, not a Moderator :(

SnooD

• VM-68

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2012, 04:15:19 PM »
I can not reiterate this enough guys.  STOP DEMANDING OTHER PEOPLE TO SACRIFICE THEIR FREE TIME FOR YOU.  Promotion is a great idea to bring in new players, stop asking other people to do it for you.  It is fine to ask them about some ideas or places to promote but don't ask them to do it for you.

dp has been on the top page of digg.com several times, each with a large burst in new players.  You could try getting a few people to 'digg' a topic on it.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2012, 11:11:07 AM »
i got 60 subs on youtube, i will be promoting a DP vid on there. i've already got 3 of my friend to play. brownie points!

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2012, 03:59:57 PM »
i got 60 subs on youtube, i will be promoting a DP vid on there. i've already got 3 of my friend to play. brownie points!

Sorry. Myers, Idias, and Juiicy don't count.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2012, 04:32:18 PM »
Sorry. Myers, Idias, and Juiicy don't count.
LOLZ COOL STORY BRO!

Either you're trying to be funny (which didn't work) - or you struggled to understand his very simply put sentence.

Yeah, it's the COMPETITIVE community that make new players quit, sure. Not the ignorant forumers who always put down individuals who try to help the game, regardless of how useful or not what they're doing is, when they do jack shet.

Couldn't of just not posted? Or said: Good job on putting effort towards this game!

Nope, had to be ignorant. Couldn't resist? Even as a moderator? Can't put your personal issues with players away? You went offtopic, thanks for showing us what types of posts are deemed "okay" now!

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2012, 12:29:50 AM »
LOLZ COOL STORY BRO!

Either you're trying to be funny (which didn't work) - or you struggled to understand his very simply put sentence.

Yeah, it's the COMPETITIVE community that make new players quit, sure. Not the ignorant forumers who always put down individuals who try to help the game, regardless of how useful or not what they're doing is, when they do jack shet.

Couldn't of just not posted? Or said: Good job on putting effort towards this game!

Nope, had to be ignorant. Couldn't resist? Even as a moderator? Can't put your personal issues with players away? You went offtopic, thanks for showing us what types of posts are deemed "okay" now!

what effort is chemical putting in? Last time I checked he started a tutorial series. He quit on that one after he created some videos how to use google. The bloke is retarded. I think your whole group should be terminated from this game.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2012, 02:12:39 AM »
what effort is chemical putting in? Last time I checked he started a tutorial series. He quit on that one after he created some videos how to use google. The bloke is retarded. I think your whole group should be terminated from this game.
After starting the tutorial series, he was banned from the forums, so I guess he didn't feel as though the community wanted them, lol.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2012, 09:44:19 AM »
wasn't the tutorial series started to show his goodwill about the game to get unbanned?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2012, 11:00:19 AM »
wasn't the tutorial series started to show his goodwill about the game to get unbanned?
He knew it wouldn't get him unbanned directly, but think of it as whatever you want to. I view it as an attempt to show remorse for his actions.

Why do people keep saying, "to get unbanned", anyways. The ban times were never set in stone, there is not trying to get unbanned going on. It's trying to get them reviewed, now that Jitspoe has the entire story, he is planning on putting the justified ban times. Originally, it seemed like there was a lot of distribution going on, so he gave everyone the distribution ban until he could get the time to figure it all out. Now, he knows the story, so people are just waiting for the time.

and Blaa: He was forum banned - so had no way of posting his updates etc.. Now he's not banned anymore, and is going to restart. Whether you like a person or not, you should still support when they do something constructive... especially in a game as small as this. Say stuff about those who haven't done jack shet in a while, like myself and most others in this community.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2012, 07:27:14 PM »
yes, i'll be starting where i left off when i get back from holidays. so a week or two.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2012, 01:20:18 AM »
yes, i'll be starting where i left off when i get back from holidays. so a week or two.

See, I do not meddling believe you. You started something, you got banned while doing something. All you buddies managed to evade the forum bans, but you little princess couldn't do it. You even stopped on the whole project. Nobody banned you from IRC, nobody banned you from youtube. You could have continued with your 'howtousegoogle' tutorials.

You didn't.

I am not sure about the whole group. But I think a lot of them should be banned forever & ever. Those who quit with those 'funny' "goodbye dp" threads especially. And reaver, for being a lier. Besides all that, like jitspoe said, not one of them came directly to jitspoe, to show the cheat. Not one. Yet, they trashed this games owner, this games cheat detection, this games community.

And now, these newbies want to get back in? Their punishment was unheard of? They feel that the game sucks only for a limited time?

Like jits explained. Banning somebody isnt a 5minute job. It takes time. So why waste hours on reviewing their bans? it's meddling beyond me. And these hackers act as if it was their god given right.

I've played honestly for over 6 years. I've never been even curious how wallhack looks like.

And then I see these guys, who claim to be martyrs of some sort, in IRC talking how they have hacked in css and other games. They are a waste.

DON'T UNBAN ANY OF THEM

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2012, 11:45:02 AM »
blaa you're a tool and bad for the game you should quit.

as for what you said about me. im not lying but even if i was since when do people get banned for lying? you seem extremely bias'd which means your opinion is worth about jack excrement

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2012, 11:49:33 AM »
Reply to Blaa: (I don't want to quote the whole thing)

1- He couldn't post on forums/get good feedback - got forum banned, so he left the community for a little. Nobody is going to stay around trying to help, if they feel their help is unwanted. He wanted to help the game, not marry it. It was him showing remorse, unlike the rest of us.

2- I'm the only one who really mocked DP in the goodbye threads, then people followed me by making their "fake" ban threads. So if the "banned forever & ever for those funny goodbye dp threads" applies, it should only apply to me. So stop flaming the entire group, over that. Well, and Reaver who still hasn't given in his cheats and claims he hasn't used them....

3- These "newbies" have served 160+ days, and want their ban time reviewed, like they were told it would have been originally. As I stated in another thread, we were all given distribution bans as it appeared there was a lot of distribution going on - so Jitspoe did that to simplify any possible mistakes, until he could get to the bottom of it. Now he has, so we want it to be reviewed. People may still get 256+ days etc.. - or keep their 1024 - it's not saying we're all getting unbanned. I didn't see you flipping out when certain distributors in this community only had to serve maybe 200 days out of their 1024, etc.. The threads pushed it over the top more than known distributors? and players who have cheated 4+ times? Alright.

4- Banning and unbanning are two separate things. Banning involves going through logs etc... unbanning is much quicker, as far as I know.

5- I don't know what you're talking about, with the "talking about how they have hacked in css and other games" - cause nobody that I was playing with did. Although, I only started playing with them again when my first semester finished, so a few weeks ago. Cheating on steam is silly.

6- Yes, we did go to Jitspoe to show the cheat. I gave in all the information the same day I got banned. I'm pretty sure Chalk and Idias did the same. We weren't trying to hide anything. Reaver is probably one of the one ones who hasn't given anything in, yet.

But regardless, I'm completely cool with being kept banned. Don't want to start a rage-war from the community, since mocking the game on forums, like they all do on IRC (Everything said in those ban threads, have been said on this forum beforehand anyways) etc.. is far worse than cheating 4+ times, and distributing, right blaa? Didn't see you complaining when they came back to the community.... Nobody complains that those who argue how Jitspoe hacked their computer, or continually deny they cheated for like a month, before giving in info, get banned. Oh well, dp2 community <3 the most inconsistent community.

PS: Riddick, it's spelt lying ffs
PPS: Not everyone made multi forum accounts, it was all chalk's friends, cause he's black. shet.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2012, 12:00:13 PM »
    blaa, most new people don't know about IRC yet and come to the forums for answers. that's the whole reasoning behind the How-To series, To get them on mIRC, ventrilo, TS3, and whatnot. Just because i did something wrong doesn't mean i can't help, no matter how bad or good the help is I don't see you going out of your way to help the community.

So for you to come on here and completly trash it, makes me realize why nobody helps. I don't expect everyone to love what I'm doing, but at least I'm trying to do something. No wonder people don't do anything... all the forumers put everything down, I mean, you guys even put down Jitspoe's hard work when your'e not doing anything. Then, complain that we did when we got banned? Everyone rages about DP when they get banned! What's the difference! You've said the same stuff we did.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2012, 12:03:37 PM »
you seem extremely bias'd which means your opinion is worth about jack excrement

Why doesn't his opinion count if he were biased? It's his opinion, his thoughts on something. Just because you don't agree on his opinion doesn't make it worthless. Just saying.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2012, 12:05:40 PM »
Why doesn't his opinion count if he were biased? It's his opinion, his thoughts on something. Just because you don't agree on his opinion doesn't make it worthless. Just saying.
True, and Reaver - our opinions, for the most part, are just as biased. Since we're the ones trying to get the bans reviewed. He's just on the complete other side. And within the community, it comes down to personal issues with people, as oppose to what they've done.