Author Topic: PiCaSSo rampage on GT servers  (Read 11510 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: PiCaSSo rampage on GT servers
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 05:06:15 PM »
Boomer was laughing at it wasn't he? Guilty. I doubt you will hear back after backstabbing someone.  But thanks for the belated apology. I will let her know, again, you are sorry, but then again we all know that.

Sorry I  could not pass that up:)

Boomer,

I am stating facts. You laughed at it, which to Doug and most kind hearted people makes you guilty by association. Sorry but you know this and being friends with sk8ter has nothing to do with it, thats just (forgive me) another lame attempt to deflect what was done.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 05:09:59 PM »
LMAO, seeing how I was gone for the first month it came up. I didn't even see it until I asked someone why SkateR got banned. Again you are blaming me for stuff I wasn't around to witness. I don't need to apologize for anything.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 05:26:44 PM »
LMAO? Whats funny about this. Unless you dont really care, in which case why bother posting?

Perhaps you should tell Sharon that you did not laugh at her then and make her cry. She considered you a good friend so this should be very easy. If you did nothing wrong.

Shakes head.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 05:32:32 PM »
Wow, open your eyes. I DIDN'T DO IT MORON. I clearly just said twice that I wasn't apart of it and I never denied laughing at it. I was banned for 2 months for being associated with SkateR.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2006, 05:42:51 PM »
Whats with the name calling? I guess you never provoke anyone either? I thought you were a friend.  Oh well.

Perhaps you should tell Sharon that you did not laugh at her then and make her cry. She considered you a good friend so this should be very easy. If you did nothing wrong.
Dont ignore this, if you care about being temp banned.

You did laugh at her. I never said you posted the pic, sillly boy.What dont you get? You hurt her feelings. Not one person in the clan forced you to be a mean person. This is why Doug is pissed (sorry) at you, you know this. Not becuase you are friends with sk8ter, good lord that a poor assumption. If thats the case then mabey Doug should ban me for being friendly with sk8ter. Where exactly are you getting your information? Doug? Sharon? Derrek? My self?  Thought so.

-L

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2006, 05:55:51 PM »
Doug's pissed cause I was mean? Pretty sure both SkateR and I apologized for being mean after being banned for a while. Holding on to the past is pretty pathetic seeing how it was 6 months ago and I haven't been rude of any sort to them seeing how I haven't talked to them in atleast 5-6 months. The next day I was under the name 'ruff' and he temp banned me for sticking up for someone he called a n*gger. Seems like you guys should help with controling his anger a little bit.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2006, 06:04:11 PM »
Feel my pain.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2006, 06:10:32 PM »
I agree Boomer. He has a temper problem. I never contradicted  that.

You should have never stabbed Sharon in the back like that. So yeah there is a grudge and yes he is pissed. Apologizing should have been the first thing you did once you saw that pic.

Taco,
Shut up, you are devoid of feelings that hurt. Thus, you have no pain.  :)

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2006, 06:59:27 PM »
So stupid.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2006, 07:12:02 PM »
Loial you always use the term "backstabber" so loosely. Were backstabbers because we realized how lame GT was and said stuff about it? Yes, I made the "ytmnd" ok. ive deleted the page and apologized. That is long over with. Yet, you keep bringing this backstabbing issue back into it. What exactly have we done that "stabs sharon or doug in the back"?. If by talking about them in a negative manner, count me guilty. They may be some of the nicer people, but theyre complete idiots when it comes to this game. Never have I once said "Sharon and Picasso are a buch of jerks". Ive only said nice things about THEM, not the clan or their game personality. So please, be quiet and get over this backstabbing excrement because its getting old.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2006, 07:27:06 PM »
LMAO? Whats funny about this. Unless you dont really care, in which case why bother posting?
author=BooMeR link=topic=2712.msg32167#msg32167 date=1153265552]
Wow, open your eyes. I DIDN'T DO IT MORON.
Whats with the name calling? I guess you never provoke anyone either? I thought you were a friend.  Oh well

Perhaps you should read more than the first four letters in your friend's posts.

To add on to what skater said, whenever loial uses backstab it seems to be interchangable with criticize.
Is that what this is about now? Critizing GT?

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2006, 07:34:20 PM »
No, Loial turned it into critizing GT. SkateR and I were talking about PiCaSSo abusing admin again.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2006, 08:06:22 PM »
Loial is clearly illiterate so he just decides to post what he wants. He recognizes words like Picasso, Sharon, Loial and GT. Therefore, he assumes people are making fun of them (and for obvious reasons). It's almost like he tries to be retareded.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2006, 09:02:25 PM »
lmfao

agent-hwk

• VM-68
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2006, 12:25:04 AM »
lmao she cried darn when did we start caring for others over the net darn some one take those rednecks away from the computer

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2006, 12:39:28 AM »
Boomer was laughing at it wasn't he? Guilty. I doubt you will hear back after backstabbing someone.  But thanks for the belated apology. I will let her know, again, you are sorry, but then again we all know that.
So laughing makes you guilty? lmfao, i've never had a problem with you loial, but that's complete and utter bullexcrement. if i see someone fall and bust their balls while skateboarding and laugh, does that mean i made them fall? of course not. that's just silly what you said. i didn't see this ytmnd, but i'm sure I would've laughed. does that make me guilty too? because i would've laughed?

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2006, 12:58:53 AM »
Laughing at GT = capital punishment. And loial is the executioner.

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2006, 02:19:33 AM »
I feel this is the perfect time to mention that -ch1ll- does have public servers!!!

-ch1ll- US-East Pub 1 - www.ch1ll.com - 69.72.221.162:27931
-ch1ll- US-East SOCCER - www.ch1ll.com - 69.72.221.162:27933

Feel free to start playing there if you're upset with rampaging drunk admins. 

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2006, 02:34:15 AM »
You can have alot of fun there too if you live on the east coast or in Germany. L!ol!OL!ol1OL!

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2006, 06:38:57 AM »
if you dont like them play the ev1 newb servers hehehhe