Author Topic: wallhack caught on tape  (Read 19083 times)

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: wallhack caught on tape
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2004, 07:03:07 AM »
by "features" you seem to mean, "built in wallhack".

:D

acid

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2004, 08:06:48 AM »
mut you really are a moron...i dunno why you even try to lie about it...i recorded that demo with a wallhack on that i got that night...and with the wallhack on it was very obvious that you had one on as well...

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2004, 08:47:38 AM »
Your an impressive, almost convincing little fool ACID...

There are a whole lot of neat programs for creating and editing videos on that radgames tools website you used to make this video.

I'm not sure how you did it but I especially like the 2 perfectly placed splats before I make it around the barrels.  You do that with textures?

Is there actually a hack that can autoaim through objects and if so why would it shoot before a person is around the object?  

You seem to have exstensive knowledge of Wallhacking, where to find them, and how to use them.  "I recorded that demo with a wallhack on that i got that night" Now that's laughable ACID.

With your talent and resorcefulness one would think you have better things to do than harrass old men playing Internet Games.

Now to put everyone at ease I'm going to start useing the NoCheat program again in an effort to eliminate any doubts of wether I hack or not.

I'm going to pluck the 4 leaf clovers out of my A-S-S and in the meantime you can go POOP that Dirty Taco you have crammed so far up yours.

Good Game Ya little ugly Wallhack! lol

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2004, 01:21:15 PM »
I do it ONLY because it annoys and pisses people like you off
See, that's the kind of behavior we don't need in this community.  Whether you wallhacked or not, I'm still disappointed in you.

Xile

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2004, 01:23:13 PM »
ROFL!
too bad someone who thought u didnt hack in the first demo converted that. Compare the demos everything is exactly the same, minus, the first demo is not wallhacked. Watch them both, everything the same happens at the same time. Nothing was changed. So GG mut. And oh yeah, turn off the hax.

Xile

• VM-68
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2004, 01:25:00 PM »
See, that's the kind of behavior we don't need in this community.  Whether you wallhacked or not, I'm still disappointed in you.

Exactly my point jit. Grow up mut. Your too old to be a lamer. You should know better.

Xile

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2004, 01:32:56 PM »
Btw, the original demo recorded by Acid
http://xile.scopez.com/mut1.dm2

What? Did he hack that too mut? You can see they are exactly the farting same. Just a wallhack was used to record to a movie file for people who dont have have a wallhack. Obviously you do..

Is there actually a hack that can autoaim through objects

ROFL! you arent accused of autoaiming, you pointed and aimed at the guys cause u could see them through the wall.

Your busted. Admit it. Game Over. Turn it off lamer.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2004, 01:38:41 PM by Xile »

RoyalBlood

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2004, 04:47:51 PM »

You beat me to it, I was going to say the same thing.  That is so classless and immature, and you know what? -- that only makes someone suspect even more that you would be low enough to be a cheater and use wallhack.  Along with the two demos cid posted and your unintellegent responses to the accusations, I am starting to side wth my mortal enemy cid (kidding  ;D) on this one.

Donk

• PGP
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2004, 05:10:13 PM »
Yeah Xile I've been doing that for years.. I do it ONLY because it annoys and pisses people like you off and sometimes to the point they start making mistakes in their game. Most have figured out that I'm bullexcrementting when I call people hacks.  Most of us say it just to be silly.  It's a shame you try so hard to read BAD into everything.

And don't put words in my mouth fool.

Calling somone a black person, which is not what I said that night anyway, is NOT racist.

If I would call a black person a member of a socially disadvantaged class that would be racist.  If I call someone I'm pissed off at a member of a socially disadvantaged class then I'm refering to them as a low class skum bucket regardless of their race.  If I say black person please I'm simply cutting up with a bud... again Not directing anything I say towards anyone of the black race or anyone specifically because of their race.  It would seem to me that because you are so set on associating the word member of a socially disadvantaged class to the Black Race that maybe your a tad bit racist.

And you do care what I have to say because your ass will be back just to see what my response was ya dirty hacker :P

All in good fun Xile :)

MuT - The Annoying One d:{Þ

Wow,
 where to start..
  Alright Muti, in the first lines of this, you completely owned up to the fact that you use wreckless immaturity to try and bring other people down from their game.  I can understand that perhaps sometimes, it helps to lower an opponents' skill level to make them an easier target.  If that's the route you need to take, no one can change that. However, I think it shows colossal amounts of selfishness to take away from someone else's enjoyment of a game, just to further your own.  

Before you accuse me of putting words in your mouth, allow me to direct you to the library. I have not misrepresented what you said, I have merely spelled it correctly or worded it more clearly.  

Honestly, if this whole thing turns out to be wrong, good for you. If not, I can't say I didn't expect it a while back.  It was people with maturity levels such as your own which encouraged me to move on to other games.  I do still miss a lot of the good times had with paintball, and it's always nice to check in and see the progress made from the first release so many years ago.  I'm sure you're ecstatic that you may've played some part in my leaving dp, but I've now got a whole different set of crybabies to deal with in other mods.
 I think it would've behooved you to have just ignored this thread, not spoken up, and certainly not have addressed it in a childish manner.  You're only hurting yourself here.  
 Really, muti, you're what? 45 now? Family, kids, the whole deal.. Perhaps getting called out like this is a stepping stone for you to move on and spend more time with your family. If not, have fun aliasing for the rest of your playing time.

gg.
 -Donk

oddjob

• VM-68
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2004, 05:49:08 PM »
I am not accusing mut of hacking, but i was playing with him in the server on shazam, and on multiple occasions i would come up the low crouching, and some how magically he would come right out and shoot me right when i was comming, considering i was ducking im not so sure you could have heard me comming. The fact that it happened more than once. Its real sketchy. I agree with donk on what he said too.

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2004, 06:09:50 PM »
Wow do I have a pack of people pissed off at me here or what..

So I've been called out on the carpet here.  I merely play the same dam games, talk crap, female dog, and whine about people hacking ect that many many others have done over the years and still do...  Why I chose this stupid game as a place to vent all my frustrations and act a fool is beyond me.  Your right... Ive been very immature and acted like an ass many many times over the years.  I suppose I deserve this one.  I'm 41 so please don't add anymore years.

Not that it makes any difference to any of you but I would like to end this thread with a public apology.

I never had any idea you felt that way Donk but I'd like to thank you for opening my eyes.

I'm sorry I've annoyed the DP community with everything over the years and will change my ways from here out.

MuTiL8ToR

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2004, 03:43:45 AM »
Oh and I forgot to than Xile for putting and actual demo up WITH SOUNDS.  Strap on your headsets and watch the spray along the wall on the right while I'm in the middle.  Also notice 4th is owning my ass most of this demp and out of ALL your efforts the only thing that would have looked suspicious to me would be the Video ACID made with clear walls...  It has one hell of a convincing nice effect when you DON't include sounds.

I'll accept that I've been an excretory opening.. maybe even a moron with my attitude but I have NEVER used a WALLHACK.

MuT

Darkphyre

• PGP
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2004, 08:02:03 AM »
Muti hax goat pr0n. I have proof. :o

Xile

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2004, 12:03:05 PM »
Well mut, i actually STATED to people that stream and the fact that it seemed that you could have seen it and noticed. But nobody agreed with me. So meh. I just really did this cause ur an ass =]
I beleive that you could have seen that stream, and did everything by that. You backed up, seen it, and of course your going to know someone is on the boxes. The suspicious thing is this... You went up to them, obviously looking straight into the barrels, when the guy was hopping to and on the barrels you back up, look up, as if u were waiting for him to jump. And somehow magically knowing he was coming.
And the fact that you had headphones on really makes no difference, sound is produced the same way for both. I have $300 headphones i have for my music. And nothing that comes out of them nearly inspires me to do stuff like that.

But who knows. Your an ass. But i still love you.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 12:06:05 PM by Xile »

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2004, 02:12:54 PM »
Hahahah Okay Xile ... Truce :)

I don't know how everyone else plays in their own home but sound is half the game to me and has saved my ass countless times in OLD SCHOOL Maps like Arctic.

The shot I was attempting and even missed was at the player on the box who nailed me.. I sprayed right and got lucky to kill the guy in the corner.

Listen to your demo and you hear the humph humphs from the beginning of that whole round. With 2 players you can almost tell where they're at from the begin.  You get in the middle and listen to the double humphs of one player. That tells me he's goin to the box like most players do, I back up from the barrels to attempt to get one of those speed slides going on the ice, missed my first shot and got lucky with spray on the second. And jumped like a wildcat on hot coals to avoid the wrath of FourthX once again.

Hard to see how that would look like a hack until you use the tools ACID used to make the video...  What's funny about him doing it the way he did, ANY demo could make a person look like he's hacking..  It paints an ugly message wether the person is hacking or not.   Look how crappy I played on that whole demo.

Anyway, I am a hot head and some even know me as a hick lol  I know I act like a stupid donkey kid on this game...  It brings out the worst in me and I've known Donkerz since before I ever came to DP.  He hit home base when he told me he left DP because of me.  I have a lot of freinds in DP and am NOT out to specifically hurt anyone...  I simply get carried away in the games.  God forbid if I acted like that in Real Life!

For that I'm sorry and really will attempt to act a little better.

Sorry for being a excrement to you too Xile  I aint kissin ya but I can learn ta love ya again... Er maybe pimp you out or somthin like that :)

Oh and anyone living close enough to me is welcome to come watch me play...  I might even share my Jim Beam Hack with them.

MuT

Toto

• PGP
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2004, 02:20:15 PM »
seriously you people are dumb mut plays like me with a headset and i get blamed for wallhacking all time if you actually played with a headset youd know you could hear foot steps from half way across the map and when people pick up paint and barrels which all give away a persons position and if youve been playing as long as me and mut youd know most spots where people camp and crouch for it to be just common sense to fire there

-Dekar(aka. the newbie)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 02:20:53 PM by Toto »

mr_slacker

• PGP
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2004, 02:45:19 PM »
As for What Mut and Toto have just said i agree with it
and not because i have been friends with Mut sence i started playing which has been about 5 years or so but anyway to get to the point if you watch the demo that Xile put up at the moment in question at the end of the demo Mut is in the middle on the ice I knoticed that there was spray comming along the wall FROM the corner i would have shot in the corner and so would just about everyone (correct?) and as for the other guy in teh low corner behind the barrels  the begining of the demo shows he camped there each time???? there is a such thing as camera in the game when you are dead ( I use it religiously) so i still dont see anything to prove to me and if it is proven MUT hook a brother up with the program (mabe my game will improve some)

acid

• PGP
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2004, 03:01:10 PM »
you know mut i must give you an A for effort...i didnt make the demo with the hack on it, infact the person who made the demo with the hack on it was someone who was defending you at the start. I had no part in doing anything with that demo after i took it.

1. you followed the two guys with your crosshair.

2. then you nail the guy in the corner who never shot once. He also never jumped once. and he was ducked. ntm anyone who wants to watch the rest of the demo feel free he doesnt "check" that corner any other time.
http://www.valleycenterwireless.com/mut1.dm2

3. then you couldnt be any more obviously staring at the box when you are near the flag.

Mut this is the last post i will put on here. You should just give it up, get over it and apologise to the DP community for playing dishonestly. I am just stunned that you are still trying to deny this. Good Games and Good luck

mr_slacker

• PGP
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2004, 03:38:27 PM »
1. I have to admit yes with the wallhax in the video Mut did keep the crosshairs on the one guy kinda  but like I said in the message above hge sprayed through the crack in the barrels and the wall I my self would have shot there too. but he didnt get the guy he shot the one in the lower corner which he might have seen barley when he was creeping around the corner  and when he shot him he was backing up from him too ( mut does have 1 of the lowest pings on the server in fact i can only think of one other person with a low ping like that and that would be blitz with a 14 ping ? does that mean he haxs cause I tell you he owns my ass when ever I see him, with mut I can kinda handle my self sometimes)

2. as for the box at the end of the demo he was looking at the spray as far as i can tell I am not nor have i ever said i am a phyic but thats jsut what i would have done in the same situation....... or hell he might have known the guy was there ( HELL GOT ME THINKING NOW like i said hook at brother up) to open my eyes for eather way you want to look at it cause it sure looked like 4th was owning him at the begining and why did it stop when it did instead of showing more? can you do a demo of the whole thing with the wallhack on ?

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2004, 03:58:15 PM »
This will be my last post to this rediculous accusation of yours as well.  Come down off your fence post and lay it to rest.  I have never used a wallhack and don;t know why the hell I'm wasting my time defending myself to the likes of you.  In the time you've wasted trying to make me out to be a wallhack with your wallhacks you could have drove here and found that.

A. I can be an excretory opening
B. I female dog alot
C. Cheating is something this 41 year old man will NOT do.

And while we're counting...

1.  I follow SOUND and the crosshair you used is not nothing like mine. I use a MUCH smaller cross, NOT a giant arrow.  With yours it seemed suspiciously close indeed but even yours was not on the player or players.

2.  The demo plainly demonstrates that I aimed for the box, shot and missed that player, then sprayed and ran like crazy to get away from 4th who I knew was after me.  The demo cannot show anyone my camera view while I'm dead for 45 seconds.  How many times did I die?

3.  I faced the box so that I could see spray to the left or right of me.  As you will also notice in your wallhacked demo I never looked at the player who was down to the left mainly because I CANT see through the box because I don;t have a WALLHACK like you do!

ACID it's amazing you've played DP as long as you have and have nothing better to do than harrass me.  It's further amazing that you forget the basic game strategies of OlLD SCHOOL maps.  I've played the maps you've attempted to implicate me with 1000's of times over a 6+ YEAR period.

Just for you I've even started using that annoying NoCheat program but I doubt that will convince you either.  

You called me to the carpet in an attempt to prove I was wallhacking and you have failed.  If your that desperate to have me be a wallhack then just call me a wallhack as many of us in DP have done over the years and move on.  If it still bothers you that much then I'll give you my address and you can come watch me play as well.  Don't be mad if I don't share my Jim Beam hack with you because right now I don't like you.

At least I can admit my faults and I have apologized for those to the DP community.  Maybe you might just be wrong this time and should apologize to the DP community for all the bandwidth you've wasted in this obsessive endeavor of yours.

MuTiL8ToR

END THREAD!