Author Topic: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.  (Read 29561 times)

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2005, 07:38:40 PM »
Look over your last post, you stated that explicitly.

I actually didn't agree with your maxim, "it takes one to know one." It is pretty easy to deduce that someone is wallhacking by watching their gameplay without ever having hacked. However, having hacked enables you to notice it better and catch the subtleties that many other people (hobo jitspoe etc) don't catch like not spraying choke points.

It is true that without having wallhacks we couldn't have made that video of clipz wallhacking. In some eR33t members defense, digi, blitz, and S8N all did not have penix prior to this whole ordeal. I gave them it to view the demos and make the movie.

The logical problems you are talking about are hasty generalizations and they themselves are fallacious. There is a huge difference between having a wallhack on your computer and using it in a match. Theres also a huge difference between using a wallhack in public and using a wallhack in a match. This is why your logic is hastily generalized because eR33t, in fact, has never used these hacks in a match. Therefore we are not 'cheats' in the sense that you're stating. We still invite anyone and everyone to demo us during matches.

Clipz is a dper thats been around for a few years. If you used mirc you'd probably know him better. He gets on your clans ventrilo frequently, but usually under pseudonyms. I'm guessing he probably plays public dp under pseudonyms as well since you have not seen him although i saw him in pub the other day with '[krew]Clipz.' I'm assuming, not without good reason, that he got his wallhack while in krew sometime last year. Thus he has had it for quite a while and has probably been using it.

We have believed others to be hackers, but we've never had the demo organization that digi had the day clipz was hacking. We normally have a few long ass demos that none of us want to sit around and watch. Especially after this ordeal, what is the point? No one ever gets banned. Why waste our time? Plus we already had it in for clipz for being afraid to match us consistently and we never had the tools that S8N now has. I've had many previous encounters with uni in public where it is pretty obvious that he is wallhacking, however, the last two matches I've played against him he definitely has not been and thats all i really care about.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 02:38:13 PM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2005, 10:35:35 PM »
ugh too much to respond too, ill edit this post and respond later
lol previous post was 420, or was it I dont get it?. Anyhow...

Dammit, I just read my last post. It was typed in haste, sorry  about uni hacking. No one has ever accused him of hacking but me and I should be shot for it. Now.

But I would love to here your thoughts, despite my death.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 10:56:42 PM by loial21 »

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2005, 09:17:35 AM »
If that last post was done in haste you should type all your posts in haste. I could actually read that one ;)

The reason Clipz was the first to be drug out into the street and flogged before the masses is simple...
We now have the tools, and know how, to demonstrate, in hi-def 360 degree techni-color, this sad cheating behavior.
It's like a Discovery documentary. Sure others have gone out onto the African plains, but we've gone out there right up close to catch the swift and crafty cheetah (get it hawhaw) up close and personal.

eR33t's is good peeps.
We're changin our evil ways...I already have our catholic schoolgirl uniforms...look for us to be sportin them on pub and in our upcoming matches.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2005, 11:32:39 AM »
lol these legs seems very hairy..ughh...=D

RuiNeR

• PGP
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2005, 01:43:37 PM »
For the love of b0ner soup will you all just be quiet? I pwn all you n00bs..... wooo woooo

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2005, 09:41:46 PM »
OK, thanks for the forthwith ,well thought and honest post.

The logical problems you are talking about are hasty generalizations and they themselves are fallacious. There is a huge difference between having a wallhack on your computer and using it in a match. Theres also a huge difference between using a wallhack in public and using a wallhack in a match. This is why your logic is hastily generalized because eR33t, in fact, has never used these hacks in a match. Therefore we are not 'cheats' in the sense that you're stating. We still invite anyone and everyone to demo us during matches
It forgets my main point how ever hastily organized and fallacious you claim it to be. If you know how to cheat then you are guilty, thus how can your judgment be trusted?

Find me a way to trust anyone that knows how to cheat.
PERIOD.

I don't trust those that can/now how to cheat despite your hot legs and/or clan affiliation, I perfer thigh-highs stockings. There has to be a better way.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2005, 11:03:33 PM »
Uni has got his fair share of accusations but Clipz is getting hit bad by this because he was caught big time and he couldn't hide it. He tried denying it at first but he finally fest up when the video came out. I'm sure their not singling Clipz out..... if they had enough evidence in demos like they did with Clipz then they would get the same treatment. Clipz deserves what he gets and he needs better comebacks cause he makes actual mentally disabled people sound like geniuses.

Loial: Yes I have been hostle, but sometimes hostility gets the point across better and I did have my reasons which I did sort out with Sandman already. Yes I did defend DirtyTaco but that doesn't mean I'm your 'enemy' I just simply know him in person and he's a cool. Yes he does pick on me but nothings new he has always done it. People can think what they want about 'cheaters' but when you catch someone like eR33t did.... they deserve to be exploited. I just wish we would catch people like this more often cause I garuntee there's a few more people out there using them everyday.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2005, 02:59:09 AM »
Loial: Simply because somebody knows how to fire a gun does not mean he is a murderer.  Simply because somebody can start a fire does not mean he's an arsonist.  Simply because somebody knows how to have sex does not mean he's a rapist.  Simply because someone knows how to pick locks does not mean he's a thief.  Likewise, simply because somebody has the knowledge of cheats or is able to use google does not mean he is a cheater.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2005, 06:06:31 AM »
amen jitspoe

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2005, 12:17:27 PM »
jitspoe: well said.

Honestly.. if you weren't such a newbie loial you'd be able to spot who's cheating. I can tell within the first minute who's wallhacking. You on the other hand just assume EVERYONE is wallhacking, and just figure you're the only person not cheating becasue you're too stupid to know how to use google.

Nice theory.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2005, 01:56:30 PM »
Nicely put jitspoe.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2005, 02:42:07 PM »
Jitspoe,
 If you know how to cheat, thus you can cheat. This in its self does not make you a cheater. That is logical. I understood this, before posting. My point is there has to be a better way. Why thats not being commented on and indeed ignored, IDK. If it so freaking easy to get, then why not post it on the forum, so everyone has the same opportunity to be like Taco (sorry only example) an expert wallhack detective. I know why, and had stated previously you dint want first of all more cheaters, that is bound to happen and secondly you don't want 100 of accusations a day. My point again is there has to be a better way.

DIGI,
Calling me a newb makes your point better, how? What you wrote about me not knowing how to use a search engine is on the same maturation level as Clipz cheating (who ever he is). Moreover, DIGI you might consider your last post as lacking credit. More than anything I have ever wrote or read. GJ DIGIMON

This is the exact kind of behavior I was talking about earlier in the thread this will chase people away from a game as fast as any walhack. This is just a taste of what we have to deal with on public daily. Like I said poop talking is fun, but don't cross a line when your intentions are destructive. Comments like Digi's serve no purpose. What's the point? Well, nothing other than DIGI is a flamer. :) Now that I understand.  How do yall put up with him, jeez you would think that he has got a little Snipen in him. Oh wait, maybe he has lately. I am kidding.

Boomy,
Hostility will  make ones argument weaker, more than it helps. Making fun of someone is not kewl, funny at the time perhaps, but never kewl.  I have never in the game had more fun with someone over the years, to read your comments was a shock to me and a little out of character for the Boomer I know, Sorry bro. With that said, i don't have known enemies. Those that think they are, are only fooling themselves.  I'm neutral as you know.  BTW you and I enemies WTF EVA!!! I scoff at the idea.

Now as far as GT and why the server admins wont do anything. That is a personal decision, ask them. Don't flame them, and disrespect their decision, where does that get you?  Want to know a little secret? You know you don't have to agree with it, but you should respect it. They pay, you all play its that simple. Sorry for the reality check. There are other servers, if you don't agree with there decision or if its detriment that he be banned, I will start by banning him on my server.There now I am willing to try, there has to be a better way to catch cheats. I don't like depending on a hack to find a hacker. Thats still not ethical to me. I cant wait till someone shows up and accuses e3rrt falsely, what then?  I just don't want to hear this,as I heard before. "You intercoursing newbs don't know jack, you so pathetic like your claim, blah blah I know a wallhack because I have had one for 6 years now and never used it to cheat. That makes me right and you wrong."   Don't you see the flaw? I do. I guess its a matter of trust, that I don't have yet. Work with me and earn that trust. I mean after all this you expect those you make fun of to drop all defenses and blindly trust you? Not saying you cant be, but comon. Look at the way DIGI treats others whats up with that?  You would think it was I that was cheating and not Clipz. Thats meddling sad and hardly worth my trust.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2005, 03:40:45 PM »
If it so freaking easy to get, then why not post it on the forum, so everyone has the same opportunity to be like Taco (sorry only example) an expert wallhack detective.
Because not everybody has the self-restraint to not use them to gain an advantage.  Why make it easy for the people who are simply too lazy or ignorant to figure out how to use cheats on their own?

Think of it like locks.  An experienced locksmith can pick a lock in a matter of seconds.  Now imagine if everyone could pick locks like that.  Even though the tools and training are around such that pretty much anybody could learn how to pick locks, does not mean everybody should be outfitted with the ability.  Locks are basically there to reduce temptation.  If everybody knew how to pick locks, the temptation would be too great for some people to do evil things, simply because there is nothing stopping them.  Likewise, if cheats were readily available for everybody without requiring any effort, the temptation would be too great for people to use them in actual online play.

And on an unrelated topic, intentionally misspelling words is not cool.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2005, 03:55:42 PM »
"They pay, you all play its that simple."

I think that should be revised to "Snipen pays, you play." Thus if my assumption that you think i should retract my statements from sandman is correct, then simply paying for servers wouldn't be sufficient condition to do so because Sandman does not pay for them.

Again we invite anyone to demo us during match play.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2005, 04:09:48 PM »
Yeah comments like mine serve no purpose. You falsely accusing 95% of dp with no proof or anything what so ever DOES have a purpose though.

...You're such a stupid donkey it amazes me, time after time.
I don't understand how your clan members can talk to you day after day.. Nothing you EVER say makes sense. NOTHING. My mind wanders off when I try to read a post of yours that's longer then a sentence. I would slit my wrists within 10 seconds of conversing with you. It's like talking to a 9 year old.

...a mentally ill 9 year old.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2005, 05:45:11 PM »
Arg ok, For the 6th time. "There has to be a better way..." if there is not then say so.

DIGI whatever flamer. Ask if you dont understand, dont be so lazy and act like an adult. I think 95% of everyone cheats, where do you get your info from? LOL Unless you have reading problems, you should be able get the jist of my point. You act like an anrgy nine year old.  There is no reason to be so angry. Do you understand me now? :)  Shakes head in disbelief. Mabey you should consider that slit thing, or try sleeping with a women, I hear that helps too.

Jits,
So who do you trust as the expert locksmith? There is no honor among thiefs or murders or rapeist. No matter who you pick someone will object. Unless its me. Why? Becuase all of you trust me. (obviously not). See my point, The animosity is something that needs to be addresed. Who can trust who?  I will break the cycle and see what it gets me.  Thats why there should be a better way.

Taco,
Well put. He pays, we play. Touche`I dont want you to retract a thing dude. Kind of the opposite, actully Just help me understand why I should trust you and not sandman, UNI and Picasso for that matter. Its a little confusing, when everyone of you has complained about someone else cheating including my self. But only your  clan is correct, slighty to obtuse statement to swallow. Now you say that you have evidence, I will take the first step as stated before and Ban him from my server. In this I am trusting you. I cant do much more than that.. But as mentioned before, I dont want to hear others denounce your claims and in turn you turn them away with a "pfft you newb I know it all, so go away or I shall taunt you futher" You can do better than that. 

*edit I missed something earlier that I ment to ask you taco. You mentioned this....
Theres also a huge difference between using a wallhack in public and using a wallhack in a match]

Whats the differnece?. Either one ruines this game. 

And this...
However, having hacked enables you to notice it better and catch the subtleties that many other people (hobo jitspoe etc) don't catch like not spraying choke points.
I must deduce from these statements what ??? A Little confusing.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 06:27:04 PM by loial21 »

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2005, 05:55:22 PM »
I think 95% of everyone cheats, where do you get your info from? LOL Unless you have reading problems, you should be able get the jist of my point.

We don't have reading problems, you have writing problems! ;)

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2005, 05:58:32 PM »
Im working on it, Dam you!!!!!

*edit EII your statement leads me to belive you understand what I am saying, despite your taunt.  How else would you know how to reply, with out knowing what your replying to. ;)  I made sense wheeeee!!!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 06:28:24 PM by loial21 »

BoB

« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2005, 06:39:17 PM »
Honestly... It's sad that people have to resolve to cheating. It's even more sad that they cheat and still get raped. Nothing you can do to stop them until an anticheat is implimented. The only thing we can do is catch them, make fun of them, beat them, and make fun of them some more.

What Jitspoe said is quite true. Just because cheats are easily accessible doesn't mean people use them.

I'm impressed that you seem to have learned how to compile complete thoughts. Also, why we call you a newb is because even if you have played this game a long time you are still completely clueless on how things are done. Learning from people like GT isn't going to help because they have no idea how things are done either. You can tell this from the post MeRL had made about map restarts. It's the way things have ALWAYS been done.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2005, 06:49:40 PM »
Honestly... It's sad that people have to resolve to cheating. It's even more sad that they cheat and still get raped. Nothing you can do to stop them until an anticheat is implimented. The only thing we can do is catch them, make fun of them, beat them, and make fun of them some more.

What Jitspoe said is quite true. Just because cheats are easily accessible doesn't mean people use them.

I'm impressed that you seem to have learned how to compile complete thoughts. Also, why we call you a newb is because even if you have played this game a long time you are still completely clueless on how things are done. Learning from people like GT isn't going to help because they have no idea how things are done either. You can tell this from the post MeRL had made about map restarts. It's the way things have ALWAYS been done.
I did not learn form GT nor do I now. Bob, I learned from some fearsome hacks on q2wod mod.  This is hardly candle light compaired to that flame. We worked very hard on anti-cheats that would make you reload your custom cfg to anit z/rat bot protection.  Nuf has been said about this. Calling me a newb just becuse I did not match back in 1998 in this mod hardly makes me one. Find a better term like, vetnub or vewbed idk its getting old.  :)