Author Topic: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.  (Read 29564 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2005, 06:55:15 PM »
Honestly... It's sad that people have to resolve to cheating. It's even more sad that they cheat and still get raped. Nothing you can do to stop them until an anticheat is implimented. The only thing we can do is catch them, make fun of them, beat them, and make fun of them some more.

What Jitspoe said is quite true. Just because cheats are easily accessible doesn't mean people use them.

I'm impressed that you seem to have learned how to compile complete thoughts. Also, why we call you a newb is because even if you have played this game a long time you are still completely clueless on how things are done. Learning from people like GT isn't going to help because they have no idea how things are done either. You can tell this from the post MeRL had made about map restarts. It's the way things have ALWAYS been done.
I did not learn form GT nor do I now. Bob, I learned from some fearsome hacks on q2wod mod. This is hardly candle light compaired to that flame. We hhr/wod and LGM  worked very hard together to come up with different scripts that would make you reload your custom cfg before joining the game, to having zbot/rat protection etc etc.... . Comiled complete thoughts. hmm  being sober does help.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2005, 07:30:55 PM »
I wasn't making fun of anyone... well actually I probably was but atleast I am being honest. And people change and i'm not always hostile. Clipz is a moron and needs to hit up subway. GO JARED!! As far as personal decisions? They always talk about whats best for the community... so why not take advantage of the situation and help us have more fun. It is pretty sad that he had wallhack against us.... he was probably better off being his stupid donkey self.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2005, 12:23:17 AM »
Jits,
So who do you trust as the expert locksmith? There is no honor among thiefs or murders or rapeist. No matter who you pick someone will object. Unless its me. Why? Becuase all of you trust me. (obviously not). See my point, The animosity is something that needs to be addresed. Who can trust who? I will break the cycle and see what it gets me. Thats why there should be a better way.
In this case, the "expert locksmith" does not get appointed.  Regardless of who it is, handing out lock picks to the entire town does not resolve anything.  Instead of having one person you may or may not trust, you'd have hundreds.

The "better way" you suggest is, and probably always will be, a work in progress, and it requires the cooperation of the server admins and ultimately the players to keep everything updated.  However, as long as sever admins neglect to update and/or allow old client versions to connect, any cheat detection methods I add do little good.

P.S.  Use the spell check.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2005, 01:41:21 AM »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2005, 01:53:57 PM »
I know why, and had stated previously you did not want first of all more cheaters, that is bound to happen and secondly you don't want 100 of accusations a day. My point again is there has to be a better way.

In this case, the "expert locksmith" does not get appointed.  Regardless of who it is, handing out lock picks to the entire town does not resolve anything.  Instead of having one person you may or may not trust, you'd have hundreds

So we agree. That hunderds of wallhacks is not good. ;( What now? Wait for every server but evl to upgrade every build and set their server settings to not allow old builds. We have the EV1 servers why not work on better protections, as you have full control of the software and its settings. That is somehting, at least its better than waiting for hell to freeze over. 

DIGI you shad up you stupid english kaaanigit.

BoB

« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2005, 03:11:44 PM »
I don't know were you have been this entire thread but I'm pretty sure somewhere someone pointed out they watched this video with a wallhack using build14-15. Forcing people into using the latest build is pointless unless there's an anticheat running like NoCheat.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2005, 09:30:19 PM »
BoB: The key word in my last post was detection.  Think about it.

Loial: Certainly the EV1 servers will be updated, but if somebody wants to cheat, they could simply play on the GT servers (or some other server that isn't updated) and get away with it / evade the global ban.  Hopefully I can get all of the popular servers to update after the next release.

Clipzz

« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2005, 11:13:20 AM »
Whatever I remember u saying something like that.... and yeah and u got mad at skater about the hacking thing? what about clipz? atleast skater admitted it and took blame and isnt sucking up to you anyone now..... clipz is suckign up to you so he doesnt get banned cause hes banned from basically every other server.

hahaha im not banned from excrement only blues servers and there gone so you suck again

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2005, 11:56:50 AM »
Your going to be banned from mine, pal. So stop hacking while your jackin.

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2005, 12:03:35 PM »
only blues servers and there gone

Thats what you think. You will be mighty surprised when you realize it isn't quite dead yet.

I'm glad your bringing attention to the fact that almost no one is banning you. It further supports why people should never post demos of hacking. What does it do? The hackers still run around and get away with it on a majority of the servers. Even the global ban list won't help if this continues.

You don't care if other servers ban you, because you know GT holds the most people most of the time. One of these days GT isn't going to be around server-wise. That will be one horrid day for all hackers.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2005, 01:00:59 PM »
You don't care if other servers ban you, because you know GT holds the most people most of the time
This being true you should know what to do then  :)  shhhh...dont play there ;) JK

The hackers still run around and get away with it on a majority of the servers
Then why is GT being singled out, mostly.  Why not call out other public server admins. You know who most of them are right?  Wishes there was a better way.

One of these days GT isn't going to be around server-wise
They will be around for a while. Or at least they will be in control of the admin.  Remember the whole hell freezeing over thing I posted earlier? The GT admin has every right to do what he wants to regarding the server settings. Just like every player has every right to play were they want. God bless freedom.

That will be one horrid day for all hackers.
Agreed. Since hackers dont use any other server but GT. Right? ......

Pink this was not directed towards you, your cute ;) But more towards the anti-GT element.

clipzz

« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2005, 02:29:27 PM »
hahaha when gt is gone dp is gone

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »
You Wish.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2005, 05:39:08 PM »
hahaha when gt is gone dp is gone
Hardly. My q2 skills challenged friend. Sighs I cant believe people still cheat. Clips come on now, be a good boy, enjoy your your hax and go away find another game to intercourse up. That or face a Loial rant, you want like me when I rant. It hurts (to read). 

GT never dies just multiplies. ---waits for a nasty retort to that.

"You saw 'Colors' and you got a woody" Wigga- MOD Billy MIlano

Clipzz

« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2005, 10:40:50 PM »
hahahaha i dont hack anymore i havent sence loial you suck even if u could hack hahahhahaha and im not going to want to play on your poor servers anyways stupid f uck

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #115 on: December 23, 2005, 11:42:10 PM »
I wasn't making fun of anyone... well actually I probably was but atleast I am being honest. And people change and i'm not always hostile. Clipz is a moron and needs to hit up subway. GO JARED!! As far as personal decisions? They always talk about whats best for the community... so why not take advantage of the situation and help us have more fun. It is pretty sad that he had wallhack against us.... he was probably better off being his stupid donkey self.

dude boomer
 my name is jared..

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #116 on: December 23, 2005, 11:43:56 PM »
ehh nice call clipz

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2005, 12:29:12 AM »
Yes, thanks for that wonderful demonstration of what an excellent addition you are to this community and why we should all forgive you and move on.

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2005, 04:31:06 AM »
hahahaha i dont hack anymore i havent sence loial you suck even if u could hack hahahhahaha and im not going to want to play on your bad servers anyways stupid f uck

When I read that...

...I get this imagine of a huge walrus like creature sitting there at its desk, encircled in old dishes and food containers. There's a small clearing just wide enough for a computer mouse to be suffocated by a gigantic, flipper-like appendage. The creature feverishly flaps at the keyboard, each attempted stroke striking multiple keys. Sweat drips from the rolls of its neck onto the food crumbs below, as the angry beast attempts to generate a coherent thought. Suddenly the beasts murmourous gruntsĀ  are climaxed with a rumbling, pre-pubescent shriek. The beast submits its reply and flops out of its chair onto the sleeping mat below. Once it gathers enough strengh, the massive creature will return.

Clipzz

« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2005, 10:38:13 AM »
Yes, thanks for that wonderful demonstration of what an excellent addition you are to this community and why we should all forgive you and move on.

ive been in the community sence day 1..... how would i be an addition?