Author Topic: RWS (Rock Web Server)  (Read 22183 times)

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2006, 01:16:02 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:48:41 AM by Dirty_Taco »

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: RWS (Rock Web Server)
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2006, 02:03:23 PM »
I vote for 2fort5

NOT!

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2006, 02:33:17 PM »
Yes, DirtyTaco, that's sadly quite true, and no different in my case. I simply don't like castle1 because I'm worthless when I play it. Sorry, I guess I just can't change myself :D

And KnacK, I just recently tried 2fort5 and it was pretty good. Small, but pretty good. (IMHO)

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2006, 02:43:12 PM »
2fort5 was a converted q2ctt map that is notorious for span camping.

I HATE IT!!!!

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2006, 03:58:09 PM »
What I say on the game to anyone else is really noone elses business

To be fair, if what you say to anyone else is abuse, then it is EVERYONES business. So you abuse this guy then demand that he makes you a jump map pack? Just because you're on the internet doesn't give you a right to be a prick.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2006, 04:08:55 PM »
lmao i never abused him, i dont know anything about him.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2006, 04:22:20 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:38:29 AM by P!nk »

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2006, 08:50:07 PM »
Yes people, we have...

BROKEN THE 2,000 MAP MARK!

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2006, 09:13:36 PM »
omg that made my f'in day, now puttem in a gigantic pack.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2006, 10:12:35 PM »
omg that made my f'in day, now puttem in a gigantic pack.

Once again, you display your blatant disrespect and lack of manners that any 2nd grader should possess.

I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request at this time.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2006, 06:07:48 AM »
:D

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2006, 01:30:15 AM »
bug your funny  :D :D :D

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2006, 08:54:44 PM »
I'm guessing most of those maps are from the Quake2 jump mod, not for paintball2.  I think there's only a small handful of jump maps made specifically for paintball2.  You might want to remove the ones that aren't for paintball2, unless, of course, you're hosting ALL quake2 maps.

As for suggestions:
- I'd do away with the frequent searches marquee.  I've never been a fan of text scrolling across the screen -- too distracting.
- The screenshots are a nice addition.  Instead of resizing the full images and using them as thumbnails, though, you should make actual thumbnails (or just show the full images).  Also, a tip for taking screenshots of just maps: cl_drawhud 0.
- It looks like there are a lot of crap/incomplete/beta/deprecated/non-paintball2 maps on there that should really be deleted.  You might want to have some means for people to flag maps for deletion.

There. I've finished the SShot thumbnail system. All has been fulfilled. Happy? :D

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2006, 09:01:59 PM »
lmao...

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2006, 12:21:56 AM »
Bug, I didnt have a problem with you, nor did I know who you are until tonight. You came into insane jump server when it was on newbjumps.bsp. From the TIME you got in there until the TIME you left you whined about how the server version differs from your version. Ok, we get it. But the fact that you called everyone retards and other various names comes to show that youre a genuine douche bag. If you have such a problem with it, dont download the  version. Then, yoou came back and once again talked trash. Should have just banned you.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2006, 06:41:51 PM »
Bug, I didnt have a problem with you, nor did I know who you are until tonight. You came into insane jump server when it was on newbjumps.bsp. From the TIME you got in there until the TIME you left you whined about how the server version differs from your version. Ok, we get it. But the fact that you called everyone retards and other various names comes to show that youre a genuine douche bag. If you have such a problem with it, dont download the  version. Then, yoou came back and once again talked trash. Should have just banned you.

And neither did I have a problem with you or your servers before. However, I am certainly going to be annoyed if I go to your server intending to socialize and I find that I have to wait 30 minutes to download a crippin' modmap of newbjumps, of which you didn't even bother to rename! Yes, it's a fact of life, if I must wait half an hour to download a worthless modmap, put up with your whiny insults, and then spend another fifteen minutes finding another copy of it and redownloading the real newbjumps.bsp, yes, I am going to be annoyed! I am not denying that I called you a retard (after you called me an idiot and started lying about the map, I might add), nor that I probably should have called you worse. However, I apologize for giving in to human emotion, and I apologize that I have not yet reached sainthood, as you have undoubtedly already achieved. In conclusion, I have redownloaded the REAL newbjumps, and I hope that if you have any more brainless comments to add, take them to PMs and leave my topic for intelligent replies.

Impsy, take it to the PMs

EDIT:
And what is this about "yoou came back and once again talked trash," and "called everyone," retards thing? After dismissing you, I left, and do not plan to return, nor did I. I did not "call everyone," an idiot, I told you that your map was crap, that you were a retard, and left. You would be quite more credible if you refrained from lying through your teeth.

Another edit, by the way. It's quite immature to go on my site with the user agent of "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 HI MR PERHAPS TOAST YOU R merry LOL" and try to DOS my site by autodownloading all my jump maps. You are banned.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 07:04:20 PM by bug »

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2006, 07:02:29 PM »
Rock..dont be an idiot. Ch1ll servers,pbcup servers  and mine all have the map version problems. Read some other posts.. RWS is your life... i would swear on it. You getting annoyed over something so small really shows your a GREAT guy. :/

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2006, 07:04:30 PM »
your map version? Did you make it? No. You made some stupid site to download maps. Really.. you dont need to play on our jump server. your little pos pc ran server is fine for you.

FYI: your about the only person who cares about this site.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2006, 07:07:22 PM »
Coding is my life devotions, and any PHP project I can muster I will happily devote myself to. I don't really mind if you think it's a small thing, but it is a large problem to me, and I do not enjoy it being compounded by being called an idiot and putting up with SkAtEr's garbage. If it was an honest mistake from SkAtEr, I will accept that, but lying about the map, insulting me, threatening to ban me, and finally: DOSing my site? I will not tolerate that.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2006, 07:09:37 PM »
your map version? Did you make it? No. You made some stupid site to download maps. Really.. you dont need to play on our jump server. your little pos pc ran server is fine for you.

FYI: your about the only person who cares about this site.

As I have said thrice far, take it to the PMs if you have something to say. If you don't, shut up and stop flaming on my topic.