Author Topic: [GT]BeViS / [GT]ShyGuy  (Read 18299 times)

P!nk

• Autococker
Re: [GT]BeViS / [GT]ShyGuy
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2006, 05:46:54 PM »
edit:

Seems that this miniature discussian has come to a close.

Sk8ter you will never be welcomed on GT servers
actually, derrek is in the process of unbanning me.

Lawlercakes! :D

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2006, 05:47:53 PM »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2006, 06:06:38 PM »
Sk8ter I hope you are telling the truth. Good luck.

Pink,

Correct, at least from my point of view. Was this ever considered? .....

Perhaps it was both reasons and they did not want to draw attention to something that frankly is very embarassing to the party offened. That is completely understandable and seems more logical than anything else that has been discussed here relevent to why GT banned sk8ter. Comments? 

Lastly,  where exactly does the forum posters get its information about GT from?, The forums? IRC? I am guessing its second hand or was  it from DOUG or SHARON?  I just would like to know the truth not the truthiness (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truthiness) I think Derrek can settle this for good, tonight with me. Pink you are invited to sit in, seeing that you were set off by this. As a matter of fact anyone is invited that has an issue with GT.  Also I take execption to some post that "GT" did or "You" did when it was Doug mostly who done the complainable offending. Please remember this while posting, he is not in GT, please dont referrence us. Nothing personal against Doug, again he has made some emotional decisions, like we all do time and time again.

Your thoughts?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2006, 06:08:16 PM »
I am telling the truth, the only person that seems to have a huge problem with it is You.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2006, 06:12:47 PM »
We shall see. Like I said good luck, no 'huge problem' with me saying that, is there?

*edit

Sk8ter I hope you are telling the truth. Good luck.
Does that sound like a person with a huge problem?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2006, 06:26:33 PM »
what

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2006, 06:34:39 PM »
I used to have a problem with GT, I don't really care anymore.  I just jump in to point things out now and then that might of been missed, preferably something that will be beneficial to one person or another.

I wasn't reffering to anything Casso ever did/said in my previous post, which you will notice is now edited to reflect that this discussian is no longer needed and a solution has been reached.

There's no reason to drag this out, or at least I should get myself out of it, as it isn't me that's dealing with a ban.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2006, 06:59:50 PM »
Pink,
I would still like to know where people ar getting thier information from?

Sk8ter,
WHAT!!!??? I was pointing out I dont have a HUGE problem. :)

S8NATHOME

• PGP
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2006, 07:11:40 PM »
wow you all are so EMO
lmao

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2006, 08:25:29 PM »
It's Loial's fault, he manipulates people. ;)

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2006, 09:21:58 PM »
the forums may not be helpful sometimes but its fun to watch these conversations unfold

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2006, 11:21:41 PM »
Sorry for any doubt. Hope it works out. :)

Derrek

• Stingray
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2006, 12:22:54 AM »
This is an official GT post (no offence Loial).

Bevis and Shyguy are no longer in GT and are banned from the GT servers (above and beyond the GBL).  If thier IP changes, that new IP will be banned until the GBL time has expired, as per Jitpoes GBL rules.  Sorry for the delay in responding to this silly post (except for the original comment that Jitspoe posted about this).  GT had a lot of discussion about the issue with Bevis and Shyguy.  The main reason for the discussion is that they both are on the same IP, which brought up a lot of questions around the cheat detection and multiple clients on the same IP.  We also had to give Bevis and Shyguy the courtesy of breaking the news to them about being out of the clan before we went public with the decision.

As far as GT rules go.  They are GTs rules, and are for GT to break when they feel necessary.  I love the fact that nobody realizes or respects the fact that GT servers are privately owned and can be managed how ever GT feels that they should be.  If you don't like the way that GT servers are managed then DON'T PLAY THERE!!!  It is as simple as that.  Quit the cry baby crap.

That being said, I believe that the servers are much better managed now then they were in the past.  This has NOTHING to do with the fact that Snipen has been on leave for the last few months.  The change in management style started with Snipen and myself, and will continue in the current manor when Snipen returns.

Also,  If you taunt or provoke GT, then EXPECT TO BE KICKED/BANNED for *YOUR* silly actions.  This is not a fault with GT, but rather a fault with your character.  Please quit posting about GT admin abuse when you are the one that provoked the action in the first place.  And remember.....the servers are privately owned and GT reserves the right to do what ever they want on their own servers.

Skater.....you where banned from GT servers for hacking and for being a jerk after you left GT.  You were disruptive most of the time that you were on the GT servers and nobody really liked you.  Consider yourself lucky that I am working to remove the ban from the server itself (not the game servers).  You will have access to the AB clan servers (as Keno sees fit) and to the GT match servers only.  Quit bugging me about it or I will refuse to remove your ban.  Nobody else in GT really wants you on, but I convinced them that you should at least have access to the match servers for the benefit of your clan only.

Smokey...The only reason that you are not banned from GT servers is that Sandman likes you and asked that we not ban you.  Nobody else in GT really wants you on.  We really consider you a nuisance when you get on the servers and don't care to have you around.  You tend to cause a lot of issue most of the time you connect.

This next part is not related to Bevis and Shyguy being caught, nor is it related to them having been in GT.

GT rules are going to change to reflect Jitspoe’s rules according the ban list.  This makes more sense since the global ban list takes care of most of the hacking issues.  As always, GT reserves the *RIGHT* to change the rules as GT sees fit.  GT also reserves the *RIGHT*  to kick/ban *ANYONE* for *ANYTHING* regardless of what the rules state.

GT is trying to keep an air of fairness with the kick/bans, whether the person is/was a GT member or not.  We hate you all the same, and will *try* to treat you all the same! (The hate part is a joke.  We hate some more then others.)  ;)   Chill out and lets all enjoy the game.

-Derrek

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2006, 12:32:51 AM »
To be fair Derrek, I didn't provoke anything, like I said I have witnesses to what happened. I wasn't trying to be mean by anything. I just thought it was ridiculous that it happened. I didn't attack GT, Loial turned it into that.

Derrek

• Stingray
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2006, 01:30:02 AM »
did I mention you boomer?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2006, 01:39:57 AM »
thanks.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2006, 01:56:32 AM »
I tried to be polite at first. Please revisit my first posts on that thread. I just asked for proof. It was the GT generalizing by the usual suspects that turned that into the lame flame fest and continued untill it was locked.
I hardly take responsiblity for behavior of others, your self included. You became less and less polite along with others and perhaps so did I. Sorry.

We are open to any suggestions for server and clan impovement.

Derrek,
Thanks for the disclaimer. ;(

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2006, 02:50:19 AM »
"As always, GT reserves the *RIGHT* to change the rules as GT sees fit." -- PBCup has the same rule, a rule that doesnt seem to make it through the layer of fat around Clipz' skull.

Thanks again for uploading pbcup_renoir Derrek.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2006, 08:40:18 AM »
i love sandman too. And i just had to point out the rule to make sure it happened. To be honest i hate all those little newbies in GT and wanted to make sure those two go there bans.. A FEW older members are alright. ;)

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2006, 05:57:30 PM »
No I didn't say you mentioned me, I was just saying cause in your post you talked about provoking such actions. You don't have to be hostile about it.