Author Topic: Official Feature Vote of 2007  (Read 230125 times)

maxpower

• VM-68
Re: Official Feature Vote of 2007
« Reply #820 on: August 21, 2007, 12:33:42 PM »
A server mod, like amx for cs. so we can make our own mods and stuff.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #821 on: August 21, 2007, 01:21:12 PM »
Who voted for that! Thats horrible for team matching.

It's always been a client cvar in any game I've played.

Xena

• VM-68
« Reply #822 on: August 21, 2007, 05:33:07 PM »
4: Weapon and item autoswitching
- these 2 are not important if you can only hold one weapon at a time...

I think it means, if you're holding a Spyder SE and you run over an Autococker, it'll automatically drop the SpyderSE and you'll pickup the Autococker.  The same thing with brass/steel barrels or 100/200 hoppers.
Oh... that'd be a nice feature...

Noname happens when your name is to long and newbie is when you haven't set a name (except in y00tz's newbie(99) case lol.
how 'bout we deny them from logging in until they fix the problem. i dont think i want to see a sever where it's noname vs newbie... lol

2: Melee attack (barrel tag? paintbrush?)
i was wondering... is it possible to do that with the gun itself (like halo) and have the gun actually take damage become useless melee weapon after x amount of hits?

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #823 on: August 21, 2007, 05:40:22 PM »
I'mma say no to that last one.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #824 on: August 21, 2007, 09:22:11 PM »
Noname happens when your name is to long and newbie is when you haven't set a name (except in y00tz's newbie(99) case lol.

how 'bout we deny them from logging in until they fix the problem. i dont think i want to see a sever where it's noname vs newbie... lol

sv_login 2 :P

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #825 on: August 22, 2007, 03:04:49 AM »
Creation of an Avatar. One per person. Banworthy in all aspects.

* YOU cant bring me down!!!  sueycidal.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #826 on: August 22, 2007, 09:29:50 AM »

sv_login 2 :P
I believe Jits made it so anyone can use the name newbie 1-7 and noname 1-7 I'm not sure about the numbers though :/

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #827 on: August 22, 2007, 09:52:55 AM »
I believe Jits made it so anyone can use the name newbie 1-7 and noname 1-7 I'm not sure about the numbers though :/

But if you force login, then they can't join. You can't register the names "newbie*" or "noname*" and a few others.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #828 on: August 22, 2007, 04:43:10 PM »
No I think Jits made it so if they have one of those names they can still go in sv_login 2 servers not sure though.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #829 on: August 23, 2007, 10:07:01 PM »
sv_login 2 requires logins, so you have to use a registered name.  Since newbie* and noname* can't be registered, you can't play with those names.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #830 on: August 24, 2007, 08:53:19 AM »
Oh I thought I remebered you mentioning something similar to y00tz when he couldn't use his newbie(7) name.

Canada A

• PGP
« Reply #831 on: August 24, 2007, 10:47:40 PM »
Idea For In-Game Browser List
Wouldn't it be nice to know beforehand if the server was locked? Or if there was an expert mode placed, or a certain setting you like/dislike? Maybe someone could add this into the browser list? Sort of like Zorch's IP and Password entries. Just a little click-able button that says Server Settings or something.

Oh. And add me to this Menu Variables vote.

Edit:

4: Variables in menu widgets (for map preview screenshots)

This one. Please add me to this one.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #832 on: August 24, 2007, 10:51:30 PM »
I'm pretty sure those last two are the same, but add me to them also.

Canada A

• PGP
« Reply #833 on: August 24, 2007, 10:57:14 PM »
That's what I meant. They are the same. I just didn't know the exact voting name.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #834 on: August 25, 2007, 06:23:28 PM »
This is just a copy and paste from my log:
Quote from: y00tz
I think we should make a board for 3rd party developers... i.e. the CTP, Zorch's menus, etc.  So that we can have all 3rd party addons in one area.
I also think we should split Help and Support into two categories, Linux and Windows, for easier browsing of old linux help topics.  I'd be willing to pick through and split them all. 

But I also thought it may be beneficial to differentiate between "Mapping" and "Anything that refers to a map". seeing as the former has everything to do with level design (as written in the description) and the latter has nothing to do with level design.

-y00tz

BountyGirl

• PGP
« Reply #835 on: August 26, 2007, 12:01:02 PM »
i was wondering if jitpsoe or somebody thast a admin operator of digitalpaint would create a command for expert random, Where everyone gets a random weapon every round, if expert random is on.. Is this a good idea? :) :-*

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #836 on: August 26, 2007, 03:06:30 PM »
i was wondering if jitpsoe or somebody thast a admin operator of digitalpaint would create a command for expert random, Where everyone gets a random weapon every round, if expert random is on.. Is this a good idea? :) :-*
Sounds like a good idea to me, but it would probably unbalance the game a lot.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #837 on: August 29, 2007, 09:51:46 AM »
So I took the time to go through the recent votes.  Here's the latest tally:

41: Faster in-game downloading - jitspoe, Smokey, Tinman, Gremlin, P!nk, eiii, atte, b00nlander, SkateR, Playah, ViciouZ, nightryder, oli887, toM|vendettA, Gold_Leader, l1g, Clipz, Sharp, Waggot, Zorchenhimer, basilo, Sandwraith, kNoC, y00tz, Nitroboy, Termin8oR, nofearvladi, Krizdo4, Warlord, Apocalypse, sk89q, mariosonic, wade, Clockwork, webhead, nopyo, capo, bctrainers, JuCa, Corporal Perez
20: More high-res textures - Gremlin, bitmate, b00nlander, SkateR, oli887, Gold_Leader, l1g, TinMan, MosheD, Spook, Sandwraith, spacepirate, Nitroboy, kNoC, nofearvladi, Warlord, Playah, Apocalypse, wade, capo, magalhaes
19: Vwep (see what weapons people are carrying) - bitmate, KnacK, XtremeBain, SmackWaters, SkateR, ViciouZ, toM|vendettA, Gold_Leader, Waggot, basilo, eiii, Nitroboy, Warlord, Apocalypse, Clockwork, nopyo, capo, Fred187, Corporal Perez
15: New map format - P!nk, eiii, bitmate, b00nlander, Cobo, ViciouZ, Zorchenhimer, {appy Hamper, sk89q, Smokey, Apocalypse, Playah, y00tz, MosheD, Chef-Killer
14: Increase paintball visibility - S8NSSON, PiCaSSo, oli887, Dirty_Taco, nightryder, Playah, Spook, Gold_Leader, Nitroboy, Blitz, MosheD, DaRkNeSS, nopyo, capo
13: New gun models - Gremlin, iEATnoobs, l1g, Clipz, Sandwraith, Nitroboy, Termin8oR, wade, Clockwork, Ace, ^$hooter^, Corporal Perez
11: Vote kick - SmackWaters, nightryder, Sharp, Sandwraith, SkateR, Apocalypse, webhead, Chef-Killer, bctrainers, skitzo, KoreMagna
11: Server setting to adjust maxclients based on map size (controlled by mapinfo files) - Y2J, jitspoe, P!nk, b00nlander, Eiii, Apocalypse, magalhaes, webhead, maxpower, T3RR0R15T, KoreMagna
11: Hardware bans - Anarchy, P!nk, Cobo, Spook, BliZzaRd, KiLo, Apocalypse, Zorchenhimer, T3RR0R15T, DaRkNeSS, capo
10: Some method to prevent people from disconnecting to stop flag captures - KnacK, jitspoe, KiLo, lekky, b00nlander, Eiii, Spook, webhead, magalhaes, T3RR0R15T
9: Team autobalance - ch40s, TinMan, magalhaes, eiii, KiLo, ^$hooter^, capo, Corporal Perez, T3RR0R15T, KoreMagna
9: Password reset option for global logins - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, webhead, Chef-Killer, Joe Dirt, urscrewed, timendum, scope, f0cus
9: Leaning - magalhaes, atte, bitmate, ViciouZ, Sandwraith, kNoC, Nitroboy, ^$hooter^, KoreMagna
9: In-game voice communication (VoIP) - SkateR, Clipz, ch40s, Termin8oR, wade, DaRkNeSS, nopyo, bctrainers, skitzo
9: External PHP/MySQL feature voting page with +/- voting - y00tz, jitspoe, Eiii, Cobo, P!nk, Zorchenhimer, webhead, Apocalypse, T3RR0R15T
9: Central server for mapinfo files - jitspoe, DirtyTaco, T3RR0R15T, eiii, TinMan, nightryder, KiLo, Apocalypse, Chef-Killer
9: (Option to) disable colored text in chat - Anarchy, SkateR, Clipz, Waggot, basilo, KiLo, Spook, TinMan, webhead
8: Link wiki on the main page (I guess that means get it finished :)) - Cobo, webhead, Chef-Killer, magalhaes, Apocalypse, KiLo, P!nk, T3RR0R15T
8: Indicator for password-protected servers - abrken, magalhaes, nofearvladi, eiii, KiLo, T3RR0R15T, webhead, capo
8: Female player model - T3RR0R15T, SmackWaters, Spook, magalhaes, TinMan, capo, Fred187, KoreMagna
8: Don't require mouse to be over edit fields to type - oli887, jitspoe, Sharp, basilo, T3RR0R15T, Apocalypse, webhead, nopyo
8: Client-side demo auto-recording - Zorchenhimer, XtremeBain, magalhaes, Spook, {appy Hamper, TinMan, atmays, Apocalypse
8: (Option to) disable funnames - Spook, eiii, TinMan, Clipz, basilo, KiLo, Termin8oR, webhead
7: Round countdown timer for siege maps. - KnacK, magalhaes, Zorchenhimer, T3RR0R15T, Chef-Killer, nopyo, KoreMagna
7: Global login based bans - XtremeBain, KiLo, T3RR0R15T, SuperMAn, Y2J, webhead, ^$hooter^
7: Customizable word filter - {appy Hamper, jitspoe, Apocalypse, webhead, Chef-Killer, T3RR0R15T, KoreMagna
7: Configurable voting system for server settings - Cobo, Apocalypse, KiLo, y00tz, SkateR, T3RR0R15T, Chef-Killer
7: Better bot AI - P!nk, jitspoe, ViciouZ, QueeNiE, sk89q, Apocalypse, Fred187
7: Fix the lag spikes people are complaining about on build 18 - jitspoe, [GT]Snipen, loial21 (I think?), Zorchenhimer, y00tz, OonSuomesta, Spook
6: Warmup mode before match starts / while waiting for players - jitspoe, bitmate, Apocalypse, T3RR0R15T, webhead, Chef-Killer
6: Variables in menu widgets (for map preview screenshots) - Zorchenhimer, l1g, {appy Hamper, y00tz, Canada A, Eiii
6: Tie global login accounts to forum accounts - y00tz, KiLo, kNoC, Apocalypse, webhead, capo
6: Support for left and right mouse wheel. - KnacK, Spook, Nitroboy, webhead, T3RR0R15T, KoreMagna
6: Sort buttons on (in-game) server list - oli887, TinMan, SuperMAn, Apocalypse, webhead, T3RR0R15T
6: Server-side/multi-view demo support where you can view the demo from different player views - TargY, magalhaes, Apocalypse, eiii, Zorchenhimer, T3RR0R15T
6: Punish / forgive system for team kills - ViciouZ, jitspoe, KnacK, Apocalypse, Krizdo4, capo
5: Weapon and item autoswitching - jitspoe, oli887, webhead, capo, KoreMagna
5: Wave animations - T3RR0R15T, Zorchenhimer, TinMan, Apocalypse, KoreMagna
5: Wall jumping - SkateR, Dirty_Taco, Sandwraith, ch40s, KoreMagna
5: Server browser player search feature - SmackWaters, T3RR0R15T, Apocalypse, Flame, KoreMagna
5: Screenshot system for cheat detection - ch40s, Clipz, Sharp, SuperMAn, MaDMaN
5: Save console command history to a file so when you load the game up again, you can hit the up arrow to get the last typed command. - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, TinMan, Cobo, Krizdo4
5: Ragdoll death animations - ViciouZ, Eiii, Ace, Zorchenhimer, Fred187
5: Map-specific chat logging (so we can get player feedback on the maps on the beta server). - jitspoe, magalhaes, ViciouZ, Apocalypse, T3RR0R15T
5: Kill cam (like in CoD) - nightryder, toM|vendettA, l1g, enozpp57, Apocalypse
5: If the server has a fatal error, try to load a map rather than leave the server down. - jitspoe, KiLo, kNoC, Krizdo4, T3RR0R15T
5: Global login based logins (ops) - XtremeBain, jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, Apocalypse, Krizdo4
5: Client-side auto end-game scoreboard screenshot - XtremeBain, Spook, {appy Hamper, TinMan, SuperMAn
5: Add fields to player and clan profiles: xfire name, teamspeak server, game server - y00tz, Zorchenhimer, Apocalypse, T3RR0R15T, Chef-Killer
5: Ability to add clan tags to player models - Clipz, T3RR0R15T, wade, Chef-Killer, nopyo
4: say_person feature - postmortem, Corporal Perez, Cobo, T3RR0R15T
4: place the *.ent files in pball/maps/ent/. not in pball/maps/ - T3RR0R15T, eiii, KiLo, Chef-Killer
4: Welcome e-mail with links/tips for new dplogin accounts - flip, ViciouZ, Cobo, Apocalypse
4: Tie map generator. - Olbaid, Bix, Moe_Lester, Razr
4: Substitute "Kills", "Deaths", etc. on HUD and scoreboard for something more appropriate - Toninho, KnacK, S8NSSON, y00tz
4: Scroll bar in the console - oli887, T3RR0R15T, webhead, KoreMagna
4: PNG support - jitspoe, TinMan, eiii, T3RR0R15T
4: New menu format - Cobo, wade, Zorchenhimer, y00tz
4: Mouse fix for vista - digi, SkateR, y00tz, Y2J
4: More user-friendly profile menu - y00tz, KiLo, eiii, capo
4: Make the server not hog all the CPU if there is a fatal error. - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, Krizdo4, webhead
4: Make the loc file system use the closest visible loc, not just the closest - b00nlander, jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, Chef-Killer
4: Increased player visibility - Blitz, Playah, MosheD, DaRkNeSS
4: If the number of entities exceeds the maximum allowable, start removing paintballs instead of causing a fatal error. - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, webhead, Chef-Killer
4: Get rid of player model in first-person chase cam view. - nightryder, TinMan, Eiii, magalhaes
4: Fix spawn points in maps like shazam22 to work in elim mode - jitspoe, b00nlander, T3RR0R15T, Chef-Killer
4: Don't count down the timer in DM mode when there are no players - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, Chef-Killer, capo
4: Break game code up into multiple libraries and open source parts of it - Cobo, Zorchenhimer, KiLo, Apocalypse
4: Allow angles to be used for func_rotating so s8n can finish his catapult map. - jitspoe, ViciouZ, T3RR0R15T, Chef-Killer
4: Allow all maps supporting 1-flag mode to be playable in PONG mode - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, webhead, Chef-Killer
4: Add (something like) DPGet to the official release - Zorchenhimer, y00tz, ViciouZ, Chef-Killer
4: Ability to use embedded quotes (so people can have spaces in their names when set from the menu) - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, {appy Hamper, Shadow
3: Work on the player models - Clipz, Sharp, TinMan
3: Wiki bans - Cobo, jitspoe, webhead
3: User option when to respawn when the mandatory respawn period is reached. - KnacK Zorchenhimer, y00tz
3: True first person views for chasecams - Eiii, webhead, magalhaes
3: Tie the wiki into the global login system to prevent abuse / spambots. - jitspoe, webhead, Cobo
3: Tag game mode - nopyo, b00nlander, Ace
3: Sort scoreboard by Kills, Deaths, Caps, Grabs, Time - T3RR0R15T, Apocalypse, Ace
3: Player mute option / Better way to control who can and can't talk during matches (for pbcup admins) - b00nlander, jitspoe, Apocalypse
3: Patch support - Eiii, Cobo, UNiBoNGeR
3: PK3's - Smokey, b00nlander, TinMan
3: Option to set crosshair size - jitspoe, Spook, TinMan
3: Option to display name changes. - y00tz, loial21 (I think?), Krizdo4, T3RR0R15T
3: New sounds - iEATnoobs, nightryder, TinMan
3: New (selectable) player skins - bitmate, iEATnoobs, wade
3: More cheat detection - Gremlin, T3RR0R15T, KoreMagna
3: More DSM options for entities (so I can finish pbcup/arctic_dsm) - jitspoe, P!nk, T3RR0R15T
3: Migrate CVS to SVN - Cobo, y00tz, XtremeBain
3: Melee attack (barrel tag? paintbrush?) - enozpp57, TinMan, KoreMagna
3: Map pack. - oli887, Gold_Leader, Chef-Killer
3: Map notifications for standalone serverbrowser - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, nopyo
3: Increase limit for loc files - b00nlander, T3RR0R15T, Chef-Killer
3: In-game chat (Connect to IRC server, perhaps?) - oli887, bctrainers, skitzo
3: Grapple - loial21, ch40s, KoreMagna
3: Free for all game mode where a player gets points for holding a flag - Apocalypse, Corporal Perez, KoreMagna
3: Far Cry style foliage support with distant billboarding - Zorchenhimer, y00tz, Apocalypse
3: Entities reset after each round option - eiii, Chef-Killer, T3RR0R15T
3: Enlarge lists (server lists, scoreboard, etc.) to display more characters - abrken, Krizdo4, webhead
3: Download textures required by rscripts. - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, Chef-Killer
3: Don't try to download textures if an rscript exists for that texture name. - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T, Chef-Killer
3: Display map name and game mode at the beginning of the match - Zorchenhimer, T3RR0R15T, KoreMagna
3: Dashing - SkateR, Dirty_Taco, magalhaes
3: Context dropdowns in scoreboard for ignoring, etc. - Playah, webhead, jitspoe
3: Brief invulnerability after spawning - KoreMagna, T3RR0R15T, webhead
3: Ability to select and copy text. - kNoC, TinMan, Chef-Killer
3: (Option to) assign the player name automatically to the name in the profile when logging in. - jitspoe, Spook, Zorchenhimer
3: "Best of" page to display the most popular maps / best players - abrken, wade, KoreMagna

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #838 on: August 29, 2007, 09:52:09 AM »
2: Transparent background for the flag textures - Chef-Killer, T3RR0R15T
2: Trainee clans for the global login system - y00tz, Apocalypse
2: Test and implement a robust wiki solution, such as MediaWiki - jitspoe, Cobo
2: Store the server name, ip, and date in demos (to help with cheater reports). - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T
2: Standardized matching rules - iEATnoobs, magalhaes
2: Somehow make the loading image compatible with non-US keyboards. - basilo, T3RR0R15T
2: Show time left on in-game server list - Apocalypse, Corporal Perez
2: Show password icon beside servers in in-game browser - Canada A, Eiii
2: Sharp turns -SkateR, Dirty_Taco
2: Server-side option for low ping connections only - y00tz, T3RR0R15T
2: Server list filters - Anarchy, TinMan
2: Server browser notification for friends online - nopyo, T3RR0R15T
2: Self-reflection in the water -  kNoC, Corporal Perez
2: Ranking system - Marblegun, Corporal Perez, mouseykid2k7
2: Places to enter IP and password in the join game menu. - nightryder, Spook
2: Option to set crosshair color - PiCaSSo, TinMan
2: Option to not automatically pick up weapons when holding a PGP - Eiii, Corporal Perez
2: Optimize file checking to reduce load times and game hiccups/freezing - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T
2: OSX (Mac) version of the game - jack got u, TinMan
2: New player models - Termin8oR, wade
2: Menu to select crosshairs - JuCa, Playah
2: Make character limit for text fields Funname warning for 30+ character names (clan tags not working, etc.) - y00tz, Apocalypse
2: MVP on scoreboard - Termin8oR, wade
2: Include Zorch's menus - kNoC, wade
2: Global-login STDLogs logging - XtremeBain, T3RR0R15T
2: Get rid of the old-style scoreboard at the end of the game - XtremeBain, Y2J
2: Flashlight - mik1, Corporal Perez
2: Flashing flags on HUD - kNoC, TinMan
2: Fix reflective water so it follows the texture when "flowing" flag is set. - ViciouZ, Apocalypse
2: Fix funnames so they don't screw with other characters output after it, such as in the scoreboard. - webhead, T3RR0R15T
2: Don't load all rscripts for every map -- just the ones that are applicable. - jitspoe, T3RR0R15T
2: Display topspeed on the scoreboard. - lekky, Termin8oR
2: Display the kill count of the highest player in DM mode on the HUD - basilo, T3RR0R15T
2: Cvar that stores the map name - KnacK, TinMan
2: Better menus built-in - Krizdo4, Corporal Perez
2: Allow maps to be voted down if one starts that people don't want. i.e. it would then end that map and take votes again, like normal when maps are over (votenextmap?) - webhead, KoreMagna
2: Add the navigation Bar to the "Entry does not Exist" and "Revisions" pages in the Wiki. - Zorchenhimer, Cobo
2: Add the bad passwords to the serverlogs. Not only "...entered a bad password". - T3RR0R15T, KiLo
2: Add image uploading functionality to the wiki. - jitspoe, P!nk
2: Ability to customize player appearance (different jerseys, pants, etc.). - Nitroboy, wade, skitzo
2: Ability to choose the other team's color - Clipz, TinMan
2: 64bit Linux support - Phenax, TinMan
2: Use libcURL for people having issues downloading the serverlist and connecting to the login server - jitspoe, TinMan - using UDP instead
1: force_spec command (for pbcup admins) - b00nlander
1: Weather effects - mouseykid2k7
1: Toupper and Tolower commands - Cobo
1: Toggleable sound packs - ViciouZ
1: Swap out the background images and/or color scheme on the digital paint website occasionally - y00tz
1: Support for regular expressions in menus. - Zorchenhimer
1: Structured map development/release system - Apocalypse
1: Stop downloading the previous map if the server changes maps - Krizdo4
1: Spring weapon to "rocket-jump" with - TinMan
1: Show tips at the loading screen, such as how to throw a grenade, how to get on IRC, etc. - Cobo
1: Show dplogin.com news items when starting Paintball2 - lekky
1: Setting to chasecam just enemy players - iEATnoobs
1: Serveroption to allow only users with right names on the server. No empty names, no noname..., no newbie... - T3RR0R15T
1: Score table on website of match wins - Ace
1: Round time limit (for CTF, elim, etc.) - KnacK
1: Require one master name for each account that cannot be removed - y00tz
1: Require confirmation from old email address before changing email address in the global login system - Apocalypse
1: Random texture selection - S8NSSON
1: Printf - Cobo
1: Prefix for commands that won't cause them to be said by default (such as a slash) - Eiii
1: Player models with glasses - nightryder
1: Options to customize your player's appearance - mouseykid2k7
1: Option to set text color - PiCaSSo
1: Option to enable random 'expert' mode - BountyGirl
1: Option to disable "blocking" for jump maps - Clipz
1: Option for the console to list all maps from the server - T3RR0R15T
1: Option for "use Windows' setting" if fullscreen enabled - webhead
1: Optimize water code for better framerates - Sharp
1: Ogg vorbis support - TinMan
1: New screenshots for site - T3RR0R15T
1: Menu to apply/remove clan tag - Clockwork
1: Menu links to download more maps - Gremlin
1: Medic ball game mode - mariosonic
1: Mario-style elim gameplay mode - y00tz
1: Laser entities - Clipz
1: Intro (video?) when Paintball 2 starts (with option to disable it) - T3RR0R15T
1: In-game clock (with alarm) - abrken
1: Improved 3D audio support (OpenAL) - P!nk
1: If conditions - Cobo
1: Grass flag for textures that renders 3D grass - Cobo
1: GUI server console - Cobo
1: Friend list for dplogin profile - mouseykid2k7
1: Fix players spawning inside of each other - T3RR0R15T
1: Fix bug on wiki where 3rd level header sometimes gets merged in with the text instead of being put on a new line. - jitspoe
1: Double sided paint splats (so they show up on windows) - Krizdo4
1: Client-side setting for "id" - basilo
1: Client-created web server to display statistics - Cobo
1: Change the main menu screen - Sharp
1: Change the default gaming screen resolution - bitmate
1: Central repository for textures and other content - kNoC
1: Bombing run game mode - T3RR0R15T
1: Alphabetize map and demo names - nightryder
1: Allow users to search the global ban list for a name (partial match) to see if the user is banned already. - y00tz
1: Allow the sky to be rotated at a certain angle. (without it rotating continuosly) - ViciouZ
1: Allow loading/saving configs anywhere on the filesystem. - basilo
1: Aliases with parameters - Shadow
1: Alias with arguments -Cobo
1: Akimbo (dual wield) feature - {appy Hamper
1: After forum activation, redirect new user to a 'Introduce Yourself' thread - KiLo
1: Add support for bulleted lists to the wiki. - jitspoe
1: Add sk89q's DP Resource Site to website links - y00tz
1: Add setting changes to the log - T3RR0R15T
1: Add more paintball markers - mouseykid2k7
1: Add a variable like funsounds 0/1 to turn off the round begin/death/flag grab sounds. - ViciouZ
1: Add a paintball mine item - numba1spikey
1: Add a column to the scoreboard that calculates skill or performance - Uncle
1: Add a button in the bind menu for fastforwarding demos? - Playah
1: Ability to somersault in all directions - mouseykid2k7
1: Ability to record demos from a demo - T3RR0R15T
1: Ability to communicate with http/mysql through menus (?) - Shadow
1: A mod install pack with gui interface that includes a comprehensive user guide with demonstrations of all tweaks. - loial21
1: 3rd person view - Corporal Perez
1: 2-layer textures (might require a new map format) - S8NSSON
1: .skm shadows (used on the new player model) - kNoC
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 10:58:44 AM by XtremeBain »

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #839 on: August 29, 2007, 10:07:05 AM »
woah...

1: Weatehr effects - mouseykid2k7

add me to that.